FANDOM

7,349 Pages

  • What would have happened if Fat Buu absorbed Gotenks during their first fight?

      Loading editor
    • Like would Buu be even more like a child?

        Loading editor
    • ChrisFit
      ChrisFit removed this reply because:
      Going to Disable Account.
      02:26, April 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • ChrisFit wrote:
      Well, we never saw Fat Buu absorb anyone. He only expelled his bad side. But I see what you're going for. I don't think Fat Buu has that ability anymore or even if at all. 

      Majin Buu became Fat Buu after Kid Buu absorbed the Grand Supreme Kai. I'm pretty sure Fat Buu could still absorb people if he could. And if Babadi gave told him to do it.

        Loading editor
    • ChrisFit
      ChrisFit removed this reply because:
      Going to Disable Account.
      02:27, April 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • ChrisFit wrote:
      Well if that is the case, if he absorbed Gotenks, he would be stronger but personality wise the same with only a little more intelligence.  Buu is supposed to have the purity and mind of a child. In fact, if you think about it Super Buu equals the adult. Evil Buu equals the teenager. Kid Buu equals the kid. And fat buu equals the baby. But this is negligible for me assume. What do you think?

      I figure that Fat Buu absorbing Gotenks would be more rebellious, similar to Trunks and would be a bit more inquisitive similar to Goten. He might be a bit more of a moma's boy similar to Goten as well. Power wise, he would have Gotenks' strength, then would have both Goten and Trunks' strength once the fusion wears off.

        Loading editor
    • ChrisFit
      ChrisFit removed this reply because:
      Going to Disable Account.
      02:29, April 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • ChrisFit wrote:
      NoMoreVillains wrote:
      I figure that Fat Buu absorbing Gotenks would be more rebellious, similar to Trunks and would be a bit more inquisitive similar to Goten. He might be a bit more of a moma's boy similar to Goten as well. Power wise, he would have Gotenks' strength, then would have both Goten and Trunks' strength once the fusion wears off.
      Nice analysis.

      I wonder if Gotenks Buu (not Super Gotenks Buu) would feel Trunks and Goten's love for their mothers?

        Loading editor
    • ChrisFit
      ChrisFit removed this reply because:
      Going to Disable Account.
      02:29, April 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • NoMoreVillains wrote:

      ChrisFit wrote:
      NoMoreVillains wrote:
      I figure that Fat Buu absorbing Gotenks would be more rebellious, similar to Trunks and would be a bit more inquisitive similar to Goten. He might be a bit more of a moma's boy similar to Goten as well. Power wise, he would have Gotenks' strength, then would have both Goten and Trunks' strength once the fusion wears off.
      Nice analysis.

      I wonder if Gotenks Buu (not Super Gotenks Buu) would feel Trunks and Goten's love for their mothers?

      Or each other

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:

      NoMoreVillains wrote:

      ChrisFit wrote:
      NoMoreVillains wrote:
      I figure that Fat Buu absorbing Gotenks would be more rebellious, similar to Trunks and would be a bit more inquisitive similar to Goten. He might be a bit more of a moma's boy similar to Goten as well. Power wise, he would have Gotenks' strength, then would have both Goten and Trunks' strength once the fusion wears off.
      Nice analysis.
      I wonder if Gotenks Buu (not Super Gotenks Buu) would feel Trunks and Goten's love for their mothers?
      Or each other

      Kind of would be hard considerin they would be unconscious. When Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Gohan were in Super Gotenks Gohan Buu, they were unconscious in their people pods.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.