FANDOM

7,241 Pages

  • Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

      Loading editor
    • Crazy

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:
      Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

      LOLOLOLOL

      You're a troll right?

      Mystic Buu would blow wind and reduce Kid Buu to ashes based on the manga

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8OYaT175Y

      Here's you battle

        Loading editor
    • No he's not even stronger in the anime what?

        Loading editor
    • BH Ouji wrote:
      Radiock wrote:
      Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)
      LOLOLOLOL

      You're a troll right?

      But to answer your question, yeah Kid Buu is the strongest Buu, but only in the anime

      Mystic Buu would fart and reduce Kid Buu to ashes based on the manga

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8OYaT175Y

      Here's you battle

      Buuhan is the strongest Majin in both Manga and Anime. Also, refrain from using such vulgar descriptions on how one is defeated.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:
      Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

      No

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      No he's not even stronger in the anime what?

      Yes he is, watch the japanese version: Kibitoshin, the narrator and Goku said so, even your beloved american dub states the same

      "Buuhan is the strongest Majin in both Manga and Anime" - nope, in the anime Kid Buu is the strongest, but who cares, manga FTW

      Also what do you mean by "vulgar"? I haven't wrote anything vulgar

        Loading editor
    • Buuhan is very clearly stronger than Kid Buu in the anime because it took Vegito to beat him and Kid Buu was on par with SSJ3 Goku, and I’m pretty sure Vegito > SSJ3.

      (Also by vulgar I think he meant when you said that Buuhan could fart and beat Kid Buu)

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      Buuhan is very clearly stronger than Kid Buu in the anime because it took Vegito to beat him and Kid Buu was on par with SSJ3 Goku, and I’m pretty sure Vegito > SSJ3.

      (Also by vulgar I think he meant when you said that Buuhan could fart and beat Kid Buu)

      1.But in the anime, SSJ1 Goku & SSJ1 Vegeta survived Mystic Buu, but got owned by Kid Buu

      2.I was talking to Rogeta bro

      3.Oh ok then, editing then, thank you for mature response

      4.Si but Vegetto in Shin Budokai 2 stated that he wouldn't even defeat Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but, again, it took Vegito to stand a chance against Buuhan, and it only took SSJ3 Goku to match Kid Buu.

      Also, that's a video game tho, that doesn't really apply.

        Loading editor
    • Kid buu is weaker than normal super buu because krillin said that vegeta and goku did not defeat super buu and Goku SSJ3 went toe to toe to Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • Nothing about it. Kid Buu isn’t stronger than Buuhan it’s as simple as that. You need only watch the show or read the manga and it becomes very apparent.

        Loading editor
    • No, taking away 8 sources of power doesn't make him more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu > Kid Buu > Evil Buu > Fat Buu

        Loading editor
    • a cell the same happened with Number 18, had a low power but then increased its power

        Loading editor
    • It did not happen with Cell. Cell spat up 18 and reverted to his Semi-Pefect form, he got weaker. Cell only got stronger after he died and came back thanks to his regeneration and Saiyan cells.

        Loading editor
    • but in the manga it is not specified that kid buu is weaker than super buu

        Loading editor
    • It doesn’t need to specify. It’s very clearly obvious that Buuhan is stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Dragon_Box?file=BuuPower13.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Okay? What about it?

        Loading editor
    • good in the dragon box akira toriyama specifies that kid buu is the strongest transformation

        Loading editor
    • He never said that. He said he’s the most destructive not most powerful. Those are two different things.

        Loading editor
    • to see where he said it

        Loading editor
    • He said it in an interview way back.

      Also, what you linked doesn’t say anything about Buu at all so how do I know if you are lying or not.

        Loading editor
    • because he was in charge of the dragon box here a test: Toriyama_Goku_SSJ4.png

        Loading editor
    • although this is from the GT

        Loading editor
    • Ok so you translate all that Japanese and tell me where it specifically says “Kid Buu is stronger than Buu w/ Gohan absorbed”

        Loading editor
    • Said by akira toriyama in the dragon box Kid Buu as having the smallest and most childlike body out of all the Buus, but also the "most formidable power and ability"

        Loading editor
    • BuuPower13.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Neat so where does it say that he’s stronger than Buuhan?

        Loading editor
    • he mentions that it is Buu's strongest form

        Loading editor
    • No he doesn’t.

        Loading editor
    • Now provide proof that Toriyama wrote that.

      And even if he did, it goes against what he himself wrote and what is shown in the show and manga, because it very clearly portrays Buuhan as vastly stronger than Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      Buuhan > Buutenks > Buucolo > Super Buu > Kid Buu > Evil Buu > Fat Buu

      Where ranks the "Huge Buu"? the one that has the South Supreme Kai.

        Loading editor
    • I didn’t put Buff Buu or Skinny Buu (the one from dbs before the Tournament) because they were hardly shown, but Buff Buu I feel would be a bit stronger than regular Super Buu, and Skinny Buu would be the absolute strongest Buu because he won in a fight against Base Goku who at that point in Super could solo Buuhan.

        Loading editor
    • Like the bibidi in the manga he mentions that he created Majin Buu. but in an interview he mentions that the race of buu has existed for a long time and what bibidi did was wake up. because he knew the words to wake him up.

        Loading editor
    • That's what we call a retcon

        Loading editor
    • I see that they do not pay attention

        Loading editor
    • But the thing is, you can’t retcon the strength of a character that has been shown to be stronger than another character to being weaker than that character for just no reason other than “I said so”. That would create a conflict between what the author says and what is actually shown, which if I’m not mistaken, is a fallacy.

        Loading editor
    • remember that it was the last saga in which Akira Toriyama worked before Super so mistakes were the order of the day

        Loading editor
    • Remember that this box came out after the saga had ended. So they can’t retcon Kid Buu since he has already been shown to be weaker. And I’m still not entirely convinced that Toriyama was the one who said that.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: Remember that this box came out after the saga had ended. So they can’t retcon Kid Buu since he has already been shown to be weaker. And I’m still not entirely convinced that Toriyama was the one who said that.

      Dude, that's the very definition of a retcon. Something was said or shown that later is changed because the writers weren't paying attention. Bibidi was the same way.

        Loading editor
    • you are no longer respecting the word of the creator (he said something before and after the change) and now. if you are not already taking data like that then it means that you are taking data that are no longer canon

        Loading editor
    • Orion Invictus wrote: Dude, that's the very definition of a retcon. Something was said or shown that later is changed because the writers weren't paying attention. Bibidi was the same way.

      Yeah I know. I'm the one who said it was a retcon in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: you are no longer respecting the word of the creator (he said something before and after the change) and now. if you are not already taking data like that then it means that you are taking data that are no longer canon

      Thats not how that works. Him saying something that contradicts what is shown in canon doesn't make it no longer canon, that makes what he said a fallacy because it goes against what he wrote and what is shown. And again, I have yet to see proof that Toriyama himself is the one who said that.

      So Dispite what anyone says, Buuhan is portayed as stronger in both the manga and anime. Again, you can't retcon a character's strength with no reason other than "he's stronger because I said so" when that character is shown to be weaker.

        Loading editor
    • Retcons have to be shown. It's not a retcon if a writer says it afterwards.

        Loading editor
    • you keep fighting when you can not

        Loading editor
    • Are you aware of the definition of "can"?

        Loading editor
    • by

        Loading editor
    • Bye*

        Loading editor
    • Kid buu is stronger Super buu (gohan absorbed) confirmed

        Loading editor
    • No point into keeping this going. Dude opens a thread about a wrong statement and when most of us are telling him what's up, he refuses to accept it and can't bring anything to support his claim.

      Owari Da.

        Loading editor
    • so then what is this 
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n
        Loading editor
    • 160822035032494439
        Loading editor
    • BuuPower14
        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:

      so then what is this 
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n

      That's most formidable. Not most powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Formidable is to inspire fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense or capable.

        Loading editor
    • Pff let's see, when Fat Buu got removed from Super Buu, Goku notes that his ki was increasing because he was transforming into Huge Buu (Supreme Kai absorbed) first but then his size and power quickly dropped as he transformed into Kid Buu.

      Old Kai even says he is merely the most dangerous

        Loading editor
    • It is the most formidable and also the most dangerous

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu is the most formidable and also the most dangerous

        Loading editor
    • Which is not the same thing as being the most powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Alright I'm gonna talk to the wall, at least gonna have better chances to reason with it.

        Loading editor
    • look akira toriyama already said that kid buu is the strongest transformation so I doubt very much that with information that is no longer canon keep debating

        Loading editor
    • Just stumbled on this.



      Dude Kid Buu is savage as fuck. He pulls no punches, he'll bite the shit out of you. I think what they meant by "formidable" was that he didn't play by the rules. Super Buu could be fought on a battlefield they knew (let's dish these fighters out at him/fuse, he'll wait to have a good fight because he's got martial artist spirit). Kid Buu doesn't give a shit, he'll blow up the planet for no reason.

      But logic would have it Super Buu w/ Gohan is stronger.

      Also, I reeeeally wouldn't go around considering Viz's translation as gospel, considering the number of censoring they did. Toriyama shouldnt be censored.

      Also, what are the odds that they're considering Evil Buu to be both Kid and Super (basically any Buu who isn't Fat Buu)? Knowing how sloppy DBS has been known to being with its plotholes (Trunks and Goten still looking like they're eight when they're, what, teenagers? They should look like Cell-Games Gohan!) I don't think that's unlikely.

      Finally let's suppose that by formidable, Dende indeed means "powerful". That means he isn't counting his versuses with Beerus, Golden Frieza, Hit, Zamasu. Now two are the options: either Evil Buu (Kid or Super as it may be) is stronger than fucking Whis, or he isn't the most powerful opponent Goku ever faced, simply the most formidable.



      Kid Buu IS the most formidable one cuz he don't play by the rules. That's not a confirmation that he's more powerful than Super BuuHan. Now, do try to counter that logic, I'm begging you.

        Loading editor
    • who the majin buu that goku asked to recarnate in a human then: Kid buu

        Loading editor
    • inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable.
      "a formidable opponent"

        Loading editor
    • and also formidable is not disrespectful

        Loading editor
    • So "impressively large" Kid Buu is stronger than Fused Zamasu then?

      Also please read the definition carefully instead of keeping on posting it like a smartass.  "Inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable."

      "or".

      What your definition means is: "Inspiring fear or respect through any of these things: - Impressively large - Powerful - Intense - Capable"



      Now Kid Buu ain't "large", ain't the most "powerful" foe Goku ever faced (Beerus, Golden Freeza, Zamasu/Goku Black, Whis outclass him by far). He is however "intense", and "capable". Like I said before, he doesn't play by the rules. Hence, "a formidable opponent".

      In no way does this canonically confirm that Kid Buu is superior to Super Buu.



      The argument you keep copy-pasting has just been shot down. So again. Please try to counter this logic. Keeping in mind that if you copy-paste/use this argument again, it obviously means you're just trolling and everybody's gonna stop giving a shit, hence making your trolling moot.

        Loading editor
    • David Kibasennin
      David Kibasennin removed this reply because:
      I'm keeping this argument in stock in case he decides to quote Toriyama again.
      03:38, March 7, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • then trunks is stronger than vegetto since he defeated fused zamasu

        Loading editor
    • 1) No, because Trunks didn't defeat Zamasu.

      You started this by posting a picture from the DBS manga, which for the sake of the debate, is being considered as the main source of canon because it contraddicts the DBS anime in many ways.

      One such way is Zamasu's defeat. In the anime, they give Trunks an unreasonable power up (the dude goes from 1 to a million in a second) Super Saiyan Rage, and for the sake of epicness, let him defeat Zamasu even though it makes no sense, because like you implied, he is weaker than Vegetto. In the manga, Zamasu's defeat makes sense. Trunks is only as strong as SSJ3 Goku. Trunks does not defeat Zamasu.

      No, Trunks is not stronger than Vegetto because he didn't defeat fused Zamasu in the manga. Zeno did.

      2) This is about Kid Buu. Wanna talk about him, cool, otherwise, start another topic.



      I'm begging you gimme a challenge. This is just sad.

        Loading editor
    • 1517110502-CV-Dragon-Ball-Super-125-Toppo-Frieza

      This sums up the thread.

        Loading editor
    • Accurate.

      I really feel like he's being bullied! But he keeps trying so hard!

        Loading editor
    • Kid buu is stronger here I'll collect everything
      BuuPower14
      160822035032494439
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n
      Mbuu
        Loading editor
    • so have your slapping
      Tumblr lfuu1aNFyN1qgfevpo1 400
        Loading editor
    • First one is in japanese i don't know what it says.

      Second one isn't a Guidebook. As simple as that. Doesn't count.

      Third one OHOOHOOHOHO boy you don't want me to get started again, boy-o :D ! Point is, it doesn't say he's powerful it says he's formidable and before you copy-paste that silly quote again, "formidable" in the sense that he's intense and capable, not powerful or large.

      Fourth one isn't a Guidebook. Doesn't count.



      How old are you?

        Loading editor
    • 1st It is the Japanese version of the 2nd.

      2nd. it is the same akira toriyama said it

      3rd is described as a formidable enemy Not an opponent because to beat him he had to make a super genkidama

      4th is an interview made to Mr. Akira Toriyama

        Loading editor
    • and you only have an old manga to defend that the strongest word is already kid buu

        Loading editor
    • Dude Toriyama forgot who TaoPaiPai was :D

      He made Elder Kaioshin say that whoever imprisoned him was weaker than Buu (who is weaker than an average God of Destruction), then said let's make it Beerus, forgetting he made Elder Kaioshin say that!

      He doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time, he needs Eichiro Oda and Toyotaro to refresh his memory! :D :D :D



      1st and 2nd, no he didn't. That looks too official. Gimme the source, then I'll reconsider.

      3rd formidable enemy, The Dao of Dragon Ball made an interesting study, theorizing that only a Super Genkidama could kill Kid Buu because of how purely himself he was in that form, So the Genkidama acted as a RasenShuriken, in a sense.

      4th, yeah, I know, I read it too, but Toriyama isn't a reliable source of info. Unless he officially retcons the whole Buu saga, that's just his personal opinion. Kid Buu is the most powerful when he's around because Vegetto isn't there anymore. Vegetto > Super Buu > Kid Buu > Goku SSJ3. If Vegetto was there, Kid Buu would be dead instantly, but if we had it the other way round, with Goku & Vegeta vs Super Buu, then that fight would ALSO be over instantly. Kid Buu is the final boss of the Z saga. So he's not gonna look roided up, he's gonna look cute and weak, because that's Toriyama's MO. That doesn't mean he's a more powerful villain because of context and stakes, not a more powerful character through strength.



      Again, if you're, like, 8, Imma stop, dude, I'm feeling bad about this.

        Loading editor
    • In any DB debate, the "old manga" is the fucking BIBLE.

      Discard it, and you're basically proving ur trolling or that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Toriyama can change his mind all he wants unless he retcons* the Buu Saga, Super Buu crushes Kid Buu with a blink.



      • search for THIS word: retcon.
        Loading editor
    • let's summarize that it has super buu: Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Goten and fat majin buu

      Who has the genkidama: Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Goten, the Namekians, warriors of the other world, the friends of Goku and all the terricolas that according to Porunga are an incredible number

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu resisted the Genkidama.

      If Goku hadn't gone Super Saiyan, Kid Buu would've beaten the Genkidama. Kid Buu almost WON against the Genkidama with the energy from an "incredible number" of people.

      And Super Buu w/ Gohan is stronger.

      Super BuuHan = Gohan + Piccolo + Goten + Trunks + Fat Buu + South Kaioshin + KID BUU.

      Kid Buu = Kid Buu

      Super BuuHan > Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Box is a Bandai release. Not a guidebook.

      Whatever Toriyama writes doesn't count unless he retcons what he already wrote.

      Do you know what "retconning" means?

        Loading editor
    • Come up with something new please.

      Stop copy-pasting earlier comments from the thread. It's annoying and it might make this thing come to an end very soon.

        Loading editor
    • you know you're contradicting the creator

        Loading editor
    • Fuck yes, I am. He contradicts himself.

      But I'm not going further till you copy-paste the definition of "retcon".

      Until then, I'm pretty sure I won this. Everybody'll agree.

        Loading editor
    • David Kibasennin wrote:
      Fuck yes, I am. He contradicts himself.

      But I'm not going further till you copy-paste the definition of "retcon".

      Until then, I'm pretty sure I won this. Everybody'll agree.

      Mostly yes, although it is difficult to agree with someone when they're coming across as arrogant.

        Loading editor
    • in fact I am the one who wins since the same creator says it and even in the super dragon ball manga he says kid buu.

      encambio you only have the sleeve to defend yourself. on the other hand I have the dragon ball super manga, the dragon box information and the interview here I leave you with the akira toriyama's official answer to the dragon ball gt fans that came in the dragon box, and take this into account when akira toriyama worked in the manga of the Majin Buu saga and wanted to leave and leave dragon ball so the errors were the order of the day and when he says that about super buu. Kid buu was not planning yet. and although in the anime they said that kid buu is the strongest form but people were going to take data told by Akira Toriyama. Then came dragon box where akira toriyama says that kid buu is the strongest form of all some people could not buy such boxes which took that answer without pain or glory after the interviews came the same step now in the number 31 of the dragon manga ball super page 13 a recent response it is said that kid buu is the most formidable enemy Recueda this word (Enemy) not opponent since bills and hit can not be considered as enemies as golden freezer remember that he did not arrive prepared only got the golden state and he went to fight as far as zamasu in the first place he did not fight with his original body and in the manga vegeta is the one that gives him a beating no goku so he had to merge to be able to beat goku and vegetta, end in accounts zamassu was nothing more than a cheat and as kid buu was made a super genkidama and even goku showing respect.

      Finally, in accounts, they do not understand anything since at the beginning they said what akira has to say. Toriyama is a canon when he says kid buu they start kicking drowned since he is the creator of dragon ball and he can do what he wants. want with your story such as giving freezer free power and also say which majin buu is the strongest and also change the bibidi. He is a human being and we are all making mistakes (as well as the cell's head). So, goodbye.
      Book intro 667
        Loading editor
    • What he says <<<<<<<<<< What is shown

        Loading editor
    • did... did anybody else get that?

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:
      good in the dragon box akira toriyama specifies that kid buu is the strongest transformation

      O_o, i think i'm gonna vommit now

      OMG i'm gonna edit my response now

      @Skar800

      How the hfil Freeza still exists? He is so weak, that Toppo's punch should've erase him

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:

      Mbuu

      That image right there says “the small ones are the strongest.” It lists YOUNG GOKU and FIRST FORM FRIEZA. I guess Kid Goku > Mastered UI Goku and 1st Form Frieza > True Golden Frieza, yeah that makes sense. Being small automatically makes you the strongest. I guess Baby Pan and Bra are the strongest characters in the entire franchise. This seems like completely reliable information right here yes indeed. I see no problem with this logic.

        Loading editor
    • Friendly reminder: Buuhan sexually assaults Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • ... Buuhan and Kid Buu have never existed at the same time though...

        Loading editor
    • He’s saying Buuhan slaughters Kid Buu in a fight.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

      So I re-read everything. I found the problem:

      English isn't your first tongue, Spanish is. Whatever you're writing is Google translated and whatever you read you Google translate too. So I'll try to state everything very simply so that you understand what I'm saying.


      POWER DIFFERENCE

      Super Buu = Kid Buu + Kaioshin of South + Piccolo + Gohan + Goten + Trunks + Fat Buu
      Kid Buu = Kid Buu Super Buu > Kid Buu

      IF what you say is true, then
      Goku SSJ3 = Kid Buu > Vegetto (Goku + Vegeta) which doesn't make sense;
      How can Goku+Vegeta be weaker than SSJ3 Goku?

      So no, Kid Buu is not stronger than Vegetto and is not stronger than Kid Buu.



      "GENKIDAMA...!!"

      Kid Buu almost would have won against the Genkidama.
      Kid Buu > Genkidama

      He only lost because Goku went Super Saiyan.
      Genkidama + SSJ Goku > Kid Buu

      Super Buu > Genkidama + SSJ Goku > Kid Buu > Genkidama



      "DRAGON BOX...!!!"

      Dragon Box is not made by Toriyama, but by Toei Animation, who get things wrong all the time.

      Toriyama only wrote that message in yellow, and there is no mention of Buu in that message, it's mostly a "thank you" message.

      Toei wrote Kid Buu is the strongest. They are wrong. But Toei thinks about the marketing, so they write that. Saying Kid Buu is the strongest form of Buu sells more Dragon Boxes, because he is the final boss of the Buu Saga.

      But even if Kid Buu is the final boss, he is not the strongest.
      He is weakened, and so are Goku and Vegeta.
      Super Buu vs Vegetto. Then they both weaken (Vegetto splits ino Vegeta and Goku, Super Buu becomes Kid Buu).
      But even though Kid Buu is weaker, he is the last Buu they will have to fight, he is the most badass Buu, the coolest.

      So Toei writes he is the strongest on their Dragon Box to make it simple and easy to sell.

      [1] THIS is Toriyama talking about Dragon Ball GT, not Kid Buu. This is the only thing from Toriyama in the Dragon Box.

      [2] THIS is written by TOEI, who makes mistakes all the time. Toriyama didn't write this. Toei did.

      [3] Same thing. Toriyama didn't write this. This is purely commercial, and wrong. Kid Buu is the purest form of Buu, not the most powerful.

      So Dragon Box is not by Toriyama. It is purely commercial and doesn't count.



      DRAGON BALL SUPER --> "FORMIDABLE"

      1) Viz's reliability [4] This is a translation from Viz (the English publisher/editor of Dragon Ball Super). They censor Dragon Ball all the time. They are not reliable with their information.
      If they write "formidable" it's only because they are trying to sound cool with their translation.

      2) "Formidable"

      "Formidable" is to inspire fear or respect through being impressively
      large/powerful/intense/capable.

      Kid Buu is not large.

      Kid Buu is not more powerful than Beerus (he was an enemy in Battle of Gods, later, he became just an opponent, but first he was an enemy).

      Kid Buu is not more powerful than Golden Frieza (an Enemy; it doesn't matter if he came to fight after becoming Golden once, he is still an enemy),

      Kid Buu is not more powerful than Goku Black (another enemy, not an oponent. it doesn't matter if it's his original body or not, he's still more powerful than Kid Buu)

      Kid Buu is not more powerful than Fused Zamasu (again, enemy, and it doesn't matter if he fused or not, it still counts).

      Kid Buu is not the most powerful.

      Kid Buu is intense.

      Kid Buu is capable.

      Kid Buu is "formidable" because he is "intense" and "capable". Not because he's the most powerful. So this page does not confirm that Kid Buu > Super Buu. It just means he is more intense and capable, which is true.

        Loading editor
    • "TORIYAMA'S INTERVIEW...!"

      You keep using this interview:


      [1]

      This doesn't prove anything. Look closely to the interview.

      The BLUE part is the QUESTION. That's not Toriyama. That's the interviewer/journalist.

      The WHITE part is Toriyama speaking.
      In the white part, Toriyama doesn't say Kid Buu is the most powerful. He just says he "wanted to go against people's excpectations" and be "unconventional and contradictory" with his story.

      The interviewer THINKS Kid Buu is the most powerful. Toriyama doesn't confim it. He talks about storytelling, not Kid Buu.

      So no. I'm not contraddicting the creator. I'm contraddicting the interviewer, who doesn't know what he's talking about.



      "THE MANGA IS OLD AND STUPID!"

      No. The manga is the only thing that is reliable. The manga is what started all of this. In this debate, the manga = BIBLE.



      "EVERYTHING TORIYAMA SAY NOW IS LAW!"

      Not exactly.

      Yes, it's his creation. But unless he retcons the manga itself it doesn't matter.

      "Retcon": To revise (an aspect of a fictional work) retrospectively, typically by introducing a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events.

      Now Toriyama keeps contraddicting himself (because he wrote the manga 30 years ago!)

      He made Elder Kaioshin say that whoever imprisoned him was weaker than Buu (who is weaker than an average God of Destruction), then said Beerus imprisoned him, forgetting he made Elder Kaioshin say that whoever imprisoned him was weaker than Buu.

      We are told that Bibidi is said to have a son, Babidi, but then we find out Babidi is his clone/reincarnation.

      We are told that Goku landed on Earth as a baby, when actually he was a fully-armored toddler, in Dragon Ball Minus.

      For 42 volumes we were told that the Saiyans were an elite race of warriors. Now we found out that most Saiyans were as strong as Raditz, and only King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta were elites, the rest of the Saiyans were weak.

      Eichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, had to remind Toriyama who Tao PaiPai is!

      My point is, Toriyama is the creator, sure.
      But unless he specifically says "Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu" in a statement that doesn't need interpretation (like "formidable"), then Kid Buu isn't confirmed to be stronger.

      If Toriyama says "Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu", these exact words, then cool. It's canon.
      But he never said this:
      - In the interview, he never said Kid Buu is the most powerful.
      - In the manga he SHOWS US Super Buu is more powerful than Kid Buu.

      So no. Toriyama has never confirmed "Kid Buu > Super Buu".



      "TORIYAMA JUST WANTED TO LEAVE DRAGON BALL"

      No. Toriyama is a genius. He did not make a mistake. He did on other things, like Cell's head. But not on this. There are two options.

      Option 1 Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. To beat Super Buu, they need Vegetto. To beat Kid Buu, all they need is a simple Genkidama. This makes sense from a story-telling perspective.

      Option 2 Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu. But then that means that Kid Buu is stronger than Vegetto. That means Goku Super Saiyan 3 is stronger than Super Buu? Then why did he need Vegetto if he could simply go Super Saiyan 3 and beat Super Buu? This makes no sense.

      Super Buu > Kid Buu. And Toriyama agrees because that's what he wrote in his manga.

        Loading editor
    • TLDR: Buuhan > Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • Pretty much.

        Loading editor
    • I see that if they are ignorant true

        Loading editor
    • and also that to overcome it required the strength of all

        Loading editor
    • Yes but it would have also required the strength of all to overcome Super Buu. Only everybody was dead back then. So they didn't.

        Loading editor
    • It probably wouldn’t have worked against Buuhan even if they did do it

        Loading editor
    • Also it wasn't the strength of all, it was some of the strength of every living person on one planet in one universe. And considering how weak everything on that planet is, it's not that much.

        Loading editor
    • ja if it was not such a strong technique then why did he do it to Jiren's bastard

        Loading editor
    • Exactly.

      @Radirock, So are you implying that Goku + Strength of every living person on earth > Vegito, who is Goku x Vegeta, two fighters who are both several times stronger than all the people on earth? That’s crazy.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: ja if it was not such a strong technique then why did he do it to Jiren's bastard

      He did it to Jiren because nothing else was working.

        Loading editor
    • in the tournament with few people a good genkidama was made for jiren

        Loading editor
    • Radiock, it IS a strong technique.

      But Super Buu is stronger. Goku didn't use Genkidama with Super Buu because everybody was dead except for himself, Vegeta, Mr Satan and Dende.

      Even Kid Buu almost overcame that technique.

        Loading editor
    • and as soon as kid buu is stronger than vegetto I do not know.

        Loading editor
    • if he had overcome her, he would have endured her instead, he was just returning her

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu is not stronger than Vegetto, Radiock.

      Stop being an idiot.

      If Kid Buu is stronger than Vegetto, is Goku SSJ3 stronger than Vegetto too?

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:
      if he had overcome her, he would have endured her instead, he was just returning her

      Who's "her" ?!

        Loading editor
    • at the end of the saga they wanted goku to be the strongest. So I do not know

        Loading editor
    • is your mother

        Loading editor
    • okay, i re-read it. "her" is the Genkidama, right? Ella bola de energia or something.

      He was not only enduring it, he was going to overcome it.

      And yes, Goku is the strongest at the end of the saga, but ONLY because Kid Buu is dead!

      Goku SSJ3 ≠ Goku + Vegeta

      It's logic!

        Loading editor
    • Do not ask for logic since even dragon ball has made mistakes (Head of cell)

        Loading editor
    • He didn't ask for logic. It is common knowledge that Base Vegito is stronger than a SSJ3. He's even directly stated to be stronger than a SSJ3.

        Loading editor
    • If you're going to use a plural, provide more than one example.

      Also, I'm unfollowing this vicious idiocy.

        Loading editor
    • As I told you about vegetto I do not know but I think the genkidama was stronger than vegitto

        Loading editor
    • Okay. I'm going to say this in a very simple manner.

      Genkidama vs Vegetto.

      Vegetto spits on the Genkidama.

      Genkidama goes BOOOOOOOM.

      Vegetto wins.

        Loading editor
    • look at the genkidama is not a weak technique, since even the genki sword of Trunks
      (only in the anime) could finish with zamassu

        Loading editor
    • and vegetto was only slightly superior to zamasu

        Loading editor
    • and also kid buu only needs little energy to fly a planet

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: look at the genkidama is not a weak technique, since even the genki sword of Trunks
      (only in the anime) could finish with zamassu

      NO ONE SAID IT WAS A WEAK TECHNIQUE. We are saying that Vegito is stronger than the spirit bomb. And Vegeto could have also finished off Zamasu, but the time limit stopped him.

        Loading editor
    • maybe to beat him hard but not to exterminate him

        Loading editor
    • genkidama of the energies and desires of all earthlings, created to annihilate boo. Genkidama possesses unimaginable power

        Loading editor
    • that means that genkidama is stronger than vegetto

      that means that kid buu is stronger than Super buu (Gohan absorbed)

        Loading editor
    • akira toriyama dragon box vol.2

      Book intro (1)
        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: maybe to beat him hard but not to exterminate him

      Yes to exterminate him. He was about to finish him with that huge energy punch off but then the fusion ran out, or did you not watch the episode?

      genkidama of the energies and desires of all earthlings, created to annihilate boo. Genkidama possesses unimaginable power

      For the hundredth time, WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT IT ISN’T A STRONG ATTACK

      Yes it does have unimaginable power, but the thing you don’t seem to understand is Vegito is stronger than a Spirit Bomb.

      A Spirit Bomb is Goku’s strength plus the genki (which is life energy, not the regular energy or “desires” that you are going on about)

      Vegito is Goku’s strength times Vegeta’s. Both of whom are stronger than all the people who contributed to the Spirit Bomb put together.

      It’s very simple. Vegito > than the Spirit Bomb that killed Kid Buu, so Vegito > Kid Buu.

      They had to resort to Vegito to fight Buuhan.

      So since Vegito > Spirit Bomb, and Spirit Bomb > Kid Buu, so Vegito > Kid Buu; and since Vegito was needed to fight Buuhan; that would mean that Buuhan > Spirit Bomb, which would therefore mean Buuhan > Kid Buu. It’s simple power scaling.

      Do you understand now?

        Loading editor
    • Genkidama posseses unimaginable power.

      Vegitto posses MORE power.



      And that note from Toriyama says nothing about Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • Vegetto > "Super Buu" with Gohan > Spirit Bomb > Kid Buu > Goku SSJ3 > Fat Buu.

      If you still don't get this dude, then you're either, like, 5, or dense, or a troll. If it's the latter option, I tip my hat to you sir. If not, god you're an idiot.

        Loading editor
    • I swear the whole "young and harmless looking character" argument it's so poor, it goes against the feats and some statements from the show which are clearly telling you who is stronger.

      Buutenks outclassed SSJ3 Goku, there was nothing he could have done. Goku later said SSJ3 at full power would have been enough to defeat Kid Buu and guess what? episodes back Goku himself said to Vegeta that they stood absolutely no chance against Super Buu.

      Feats & Statements say one thing, scans say other. Those scans are providing vague information and, to an extent, go against the information that came first (Manga/Anime). Dende wasn't talking about strength and unless Buu saga gets retconned, no way Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan.

        Loading editor
    • There we go.

        Loading editor
    • Goku is confident he can defeat Kid Buu after fighting him if he is at full power but indeed has NO such confidence about a Super Buu even without absorbtions. Furthermore his first suggestion is to bring Gotenks and Gohan to fight Kid Buu, and obviously they are not stronger than something that is stronger than a form of Buu that absorbed them.



      If we count the 'Buff' form of Buu with South Kaioshin absorbed, then that absorbtion would suggest Buuhan > Buutenks > Buccolo ~=~ Kid Buu + Someone about as strong as SSJ1 Buu Saga Gohan + Power Weighting > Super Buu without absorbtions >= Kid Buu > Fat Buu > Evil Buu > Initial 'Good' Buu after splitting.

        Loading editor
    • After Goku and Vegeta withdraw the people from super buu this is transformed into kid buu, but the change is not negative because it does not lose power it actually increases them. so Kid buu is stronger than Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • How the hell does removing sources of power make you stronger? You are just speaking nonsense at this point.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock no

      When they removed the people from super Buu his power increased only for a moment because he had also absorbed "El Kaioshin del Sur".

      That form is called ULTRA BUU .

      But after that, he became weaker, the change is negative, and he becomes Kid Buu .

      Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu.

        Loading editor
    • If I had seriously lost power I would have returned to this formDer boo pure evil

        Loading editor
    • I'm still waiting for you to explain how REMOVING SOURCES OF POWER makes you stronger

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes less for less than more

        Loading editor
    • So you said “Having less power = Stronger”. Sorry but that’s not how that works.

        Loading editor
    • math by god

        Loading editor
    • Ok at this point you are just saying whatever comes into your head thinking that it proves your point. You are just grasping at straws now. It’s clear that you’ve lost, you know this, so just accept it.

        Loading editor
    • I have lost that I remember that information is official because they are clearly telling you that despite removing those who had absorbed became stronger. and also remembering something after the majin boo absorbed the sacred kaioshin became weaker but what more is less? LOL

        Loading editor
    • Radiock read this: When Vegeta and Goku removed the people from super Buu his power increased only for a moment because he had also absorbed "El Kaioshin del Sur".

      That form is called ULTRA BUU .

      But after that, he became weaker, the change is negative, and he becomes Kid Buu .

      This Buu

      Der boo pure evil

      Is Evil Buu. Not Super Buu.

      It goes like this:

      Buuhan>Buutenks>UltraBuu>Buuccolo>SuperBuu>KidBuu>FatBuu>EvilBuu>GoodBuu

      Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu.

        Loading editor
    • Kid>Buuhan

      official information

        Loading editor
    • Your “official information” < What is shown by the anime and manga

      Buuhan > Kid Buu

      Common Sense

        Loading editor
    • and yet I see that they ignore

        Loading editor
    • Radiock we already proved your official information isn't official and isn't true.

      Scroll up and read.

      If you like Kid Buu, that's fine.

      But Official information, the MANGA, says:

      Buuhan>Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • You say we ignore your “official information” yet you ignore the biggest official information: WHAT IS PROVEN BY THE MANGA AND ANIME.

      We have discussed this before. Your “official information” is all written by people who constantly screw things up. It is not official, it is not correct, and it is most certainly not written by Toriyama like you keep saying. It is FALSE AND IRRELEVANT.

        Loading editor
    • your own manga contradicts

        Loading editor
    • NO IT DOES NOT!! You clearly haven't read it. Both the manga and the anime very clearly portray Buuhan as stronger. I'm sorry you are too ignorant to see that.

        Loading editor
    • ha ha ha are someone very funny you know?

        Loading editor
    • Manga does not contradict. You just don't know how to read because spanish translation sucks (I've read it).

      If you were a real DBZ fan/expert you would know Buuhan > Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • What?

        Loading editor
    • ha ha ha and you go with that

        Loading editor
    • you can all cheat but less to me

        Loading editor
    • So are you 13, or 12?

        Loading editor
    • learn to read

        Loading editor
    • whatever. according to the manga it is clear that definitive gohan is stronger than gotenks super saiyan 3 and gotenks super saiyan 3 is stronger than goku super saiyan 3 well. the problem comes in the fight against kid buu because goku mentions that if he used the super saiyan 3 to 100% he could end kid buu well. but then he says that he only needs 1 minute to kill kid buu after that minute goku loses all his energy because he mentions that it was easier to use the state being dead well. but then vegetta has a plan, with the sphere of the dragon of namek rebuilds the earth and returns life to the terricolas. then goku tells him that if he planned to bring his friends back to help him fight against kid buu then vegetta says no, because he already knows that to end kid buu much more is needed, that is Kid buu> Gohan definitive but before he had said Gohan definitive> Goku super saiyajin 3 100%, but then says that Goku Super Saiyajin 3 100%> Kid buu LOL.Of course goku gathers the energy of Gohan, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks etc. Goku mentions that the energy he has received is great But it is not enough to kill kid buu, another proof that kid buu> Gohan definitively.it is after gathering the energy for genkidama goku the spear and as kid buu is stronger the begins to return after vegetta is scared and asks mr.satan to tell the terricolas to give more energy and so kid buu can not defend anymore and mr.satan refuses and vegetta begins to say that if the genkidama fails the humans anyway they will die at the hands of Kid buu. but this is that I do not understand at that time Gohan had revived And definitive gohan is stronger than goku Super saiyan 3 100% and even so kid buu can end the earth with gohan in it. Third proof that kid buu is stronger than gohan definitive LOL.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: learn to read

      Lean to speak

        Loading editor
    • then your manga contradicts

        Loading editor
    • The manga contradicts because you don’t know how to speak and I can’t understand what you are saying? Good to know.

        Loading editor
    • so I win this debate

        Loading editor
    • You win the debate on who is the second most ignorant person I’ve met.

        Loading editor
    • I’m not gonna sit here and argue with a kid who hasn’t read or watched the show, or at the very least didn’t pay enough attention. You can try to argue this, but at this point you are just arguing random points and grasping at straws. That is a sign that someone has already lost, but are just to stubborn or ignorant to admit it.

        Loading editor
    • Dude, there is no "your" manga. My manga is yours too, only I know how to read it.

      You misunderstood the context of what you said:

      Yes, Gohan > Kid Buu. Yes Goku SSJ3 100% > Kid Buu.

      "So why didn't they go get Gohan?"

      The common answer is:

      Nobody knows.

      But this happened before in the manga:

      "Why did nobody tell Porunga to teleport Freeza to the sun, on Namek?"

      Again:

      Nobody knows.



      But the real answer is: The story would not be a good one, if Freeza was teleported to the Sun, if they brought in Gohan to kill Kid Buu. It would not be fun. Goku's transformation into Super Saiyan for the first time, the Genkidama killing Buu, this is all good story-telling. And that is the priority.



      Your "Gohan argument" does not prove that Kid Buu is stronger. It only proves that Goku is an idiot for not bringing Gohan to kill Kid Buu.

      Buuhan > Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • the same because cell did not die when his head was disintegrated

        Loading editor
    • First of all, that point is completely random and has nothing to do with the argument. You have just proven my point that you are just spouting random points and grasping at straws.

      Second, the reason Cell lived is because his core remained intact.

        Loading editor
    • when goku launched the attack

        Loading editor
    • Now you're just typing random sentence fragments.

        Loading editor
    • ah returning to the main theme in various media it is clear that Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • "various media"

      Good one

        Loading editor
    • Cell regenerated from Goku’s Kamehameha because half his body was still alive. Cell can regenerate as long as at least a single cell remains. He said this himself. Now I know you didn’t read or watch the show. Come back when you have and maybe then we can discuss further.

        Loading editor
    • in dragon ball z kai it is clear that kid buu> buuhan

        Loading editor
    • No Radiock

      Yes I see what you mean, Cell had his head disintegrated, then Toriyama said his regeneration core was in his head. That is a contraddiction yes, you're right.

      But it makes the story better.

      Bringing Gohan to fight Kid Buu does not make the story better. It would just be a repetition of Goku SSJ3 vs Kid Buu, it would be boring.

      Goku not bringing Gohan is not a mistake, it's a story-telling choice to make the story better.

      If Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan, the story isn't better, it's worse.

      Buuhan > Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • at that time they wanted goku to be the one who ended up with majin buu
      And another formidable thing in Japanese is great

        Loading editor
    • That has nothing to do with the argument so try again.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, Radiock

      but to have Goku end up with Majin Buu, they had to weaken Buu.

      Bring him down to Goku's level.

      When he was Buuhan, he was too strong for Goku.

      With Kid Buu, it's more of a fair fight.

      So Buuhan is stronger than Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock, watch this video carefully.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 that doesn't help. Anime doesn't count for the sake of this debate.

      In the manga, Goku wouldn't even last that long against him.

        Loading editor
    • Right, overall the point is Buutenks can defeat SSJ3 Goku anyday, same form that could have defeated Kid Buu at full power without drawbacks.

      We don't even need to talk about Buuhan with that being said.

      You can even tell the power difference by Goku's decisions against each Buus. He was so desperated to use Potara against Buuhan like there was legit no other possible option yet later on he is clearly confident that they wouldn't need Potara to handle Kid.

        Loading editor
    • in the dragon ball super manga makes it clear that kid buu> Buhan

        Loading editor
    • Yeah...because of one line that really doesn't mean "the most powerful"

        Loading editor
    • look 2 times in the manga it is said that kid buu is the strongest form

        Loading editor
    • They never say the word "strongest".

      They say the words "pure" "formidable" "fierce" "devastating" "destructive". Never "strongest".

      And we already beat you on this words thing multiple times. Find another argument. 

        Loading editor
    • And if what they meant in the Dragon Ball Super manga was that kid buu > buuhan, then they also meant that kid buu > beerus/golden feeza/goku black/toppo/fused zamasu. Which is impossible.

      And again, we already went over this. Dude, if you want to keep having some semblance of seriousness, stop going over previous arguments. We've already shot down most of them.

      If the next argument you can come up with is something you previously stated, you will just be demonstrating that you're wrong, know it, and are keeping going either because you're trolling us, or because you're just too immature/illogical to admit it.

        Loading editor
    • as I said in the dragon ball super manga on 2 occasions it is said that kid buu is the strongest transformation

      And I'm talking about what you said. Both zamass and golden freezer cheated and Beerus is a neutral being

        Loading editor
    • Beerus was an enemy when we first met him.

      Golden Freezer had a transformation. That's not cheating.

      Zamasu fused. That's not cheating.

      Buu absorbs people. That's not cheating.



      The first one is when they say he was a formidable opponent. That doesn't count and I've already explained why. Name the second one.

        Loading editor
    • Crazy how now you've switched to the DBS manga, which doesn't even have Kid Buu or Buhhan in it.

        Loading editor
    • A summary of the evidence

      Mbuu

      Bye-Cha.

      Test 1
        Loading editor
    • remember that zeno or zama is the most powerful character

        Loading editor
    • BuuPower13
      test # 2
      160822035032494439
      Book intro (1)
        Loading editor
    • test # 3 in dragon ball z, dragon ball z kai and in the manga dbs it is said that Kid buu is the strongest transformation.
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n
        Loading editor
    • and this is not the only time that Kid buu> Buuhan is mentioned, it is not the strongest enemy in Dbs but it was in Dbz

        Loading editor
    • I don’t see anywhere where it says Kid Buu is the strongest. They said “most formidable” not strongest. Being the most formidable doesn’t mean you are the strongest, it just means you are the most dangerous. And again, those images are by people who constantly get things wrong, and none of them are by Toriyama.

      So try again kid.

        Loading editor
    • 12dcomi
        Loading editor
    • and what the namekian text says is to ensure more that
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n
        Loading editor
    • so I think more than clear that Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Let’s see:

      First, the first picture says “Buu, the mightiest enemy of all time” it does not say “Kid Buu” it just says “Buu”, so your point is invalid.

      Second, like I just said, Dende said “most formidable” not strongest. Being the most formidable does not mean you are the strongest, it just means you are the most dangerous. “The Strongest” and “Most Dangerous” are two different things. So that point is also invalid.

      You keep bringing up points that are either completely irrelevant or are incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • seriously who is in the image kid buu or Buuhan and formidable also be defined as powerful

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu is in the image but it just says “Buu” not “Kid Buu”.

      And Dende did not specify Kid Buu. He said “the evil version of Majin Buu”. Evil Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu are all the evil version of Majin Buu. He was talking about the evil version on Buu in general, not specifically Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • Your first question is invalid, since it is even telling you that Majin Buu is referring (Kid buu)

      And the second question: that majin buu asked goku to reincarnate Kid buu or El majin buu skinny

        Loading editor
    • 1) I never asked a question so it can't be invalid. Now you are just repeating things that I say to try to sound like you are correct. Sorry, but its not working.

      2) It does not say that it is reffering to Kid Buu. It just says "Buu". You are the one who provided the image you should see that.

      3) Goku asking to reincarnate Kid Buu has nothing to do with how strong Kid Buu is.

        Loading editor
    • as always contradicting akira toriyama, In the manga he is telling you clearly what majin buu is referring to, they refer to the buu who had to receive the genkidama to be defeated

        Loading editor
    • K but Buuhan > Kid Buu tho

        Loading editor
    • And besides, you said it was not clear to you, that Majin Buu was referring to the namekian

        Loading editor
    • like it or not Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: as always contradicting Akira Toriyama

      With the way you are saying that “official material” not written by Toriyama > what is shown in the manga which is written by Toriyama, it kinda seems like you are the one contradicting Toriyama, not us.

      We are going by what Toriyama has shown in the manga, and you are going against that with your outside “official” sources. So that means you are contradicting Toriyama.

      In the manga he is telling you clearly what majin buu is referring to, they refer to the buu who had to receive the genkidama to be defeated

      No because it just says “Buu”. That means he is referring to Majin Buu as a whole. If he was specifically talking about a certain Buu, he would specify, which he did not. Which means that he is just referring to Buu in general.

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: like it or not Kid buu> Buuhan

      Like it or not Buuhan > Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • in the picture they are telling you clearly to what majin buu is referring

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: in the picture they are telling you clearly to what majin buu is referring

      Are you not paying attention? Please read my comments because I have disproven that statement 3 times now.

        Loading editor
    • also pay attention to the text at the same time as mr.satan

        Loading editor
    • I did pay attention to the text, (unlike you clearly) and all I see is it saying “Buu” and not “Kid Buu”. “Buu” refers to Buu in general.

        Loading editor
    • akira toriyama has never referred to kid buu as kid buu

        Loading editor
    • He also never referred to Super Buu as Super Buu, or Good Buu as Good Buu. He always just said “Buu” or “Majin Buu”

        Loading editor
    • Radiock. I just looked at your too examples.

      I already explained why your "formidable" Dende namekian example doesn't count.

      This is why your other picture doesn't count.

      They only say Buu.

      The sentence is:

      "The sudden appearance of Buu, the mightiest enemy of all time, forced all life on Earth to the brink of extinction with its devastating power".

      Which Buu are they talking about?

      Buu in general. Fat Buu "appeared suddenly". Super Buu and Fat Buu "forced all life on Earth to the brink of extinction". Kid Buu destroyed Earth.

      "But they are clearly referencing Kid Buu because that's who's in the picture!"

      No. Kid Buu's fight is in the picture because this picture is from the first chapter after the Buu saga. They are obviously going to remind us of the most recent fight in the Buu saga, which is the fight against Kid Buu. This is an artistic choice, it's like when they show you parts of the previous episode in the anime.

      Again, all this is is a vague sentence that could be interpreted as a reference. It's like saying "I don't have cancer, and I'm holding a pen, so this pen protects me from cancer!"

      We are not contraddicting the author. You are, by choosing to interpret his artistic choices the wrong way.

      You won't find one part in the manga where they explicitly, not vaguely, not referencing, explicitly tell us that Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan. Until then, Buuhan is superior, because logic and superior story-telling always wins.




      Find another argument. If you can.

      You've already been proven wrong on these arguments:

      • Dragon Boxes (where Toei wrote that stuff about Kid Buu, not Toriyama. And those notes written by Toriyama all say something like "thank you", they never reference Buu)
      • Anime (doesn't count)
      • Dragon Ball Super manga ("formidable" and "artistic choices")
      • Genkidama ("story-telling choices")
      • Toriyama's interview (where the interviewer says Kid Buu is the strongest, not Toriyama)
      • His power growing when Goku and Vegeta remove people (that's not Kid Buu, that's Ultra Buu)
      • Why they didn't bring Gohan in ("story-telling choices")
      • Toriyama wanted to leave Dragon Ball, mistakes were common (Nope, scroll up to read why)
      • The old manga is old and full of mistakes (not when it comes to Kid Buu)

      You cannot pick from any of these. We already proved you wrong on them and if you bring them up again, it really means you're just trying to make us angry to troll.

        Loading editor
    • Look, it's pretty clear that it refers to kid buu
      Abx
        Loading editor
    • Kid buu>Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • A simple reference isn't enough against pages and pages of explicit text.

      Find something else.

      You probably can't. Guess why? Because Buuhan > Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • tell me who is in the image kid buu vs buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Radiock, I already explained why Kid Buu is in the image and not Buuhan.

      Maybe stop using Google Translate and start using Reverso.

      Kid Buu's fight is in the picture because this picture is from chapter 1 of Dragon Ball Super, (immediately after the Buu saga). They are obviously going to remind us of the most recent fight in the Buu saga, which is the fight against Kid Buu. This is an artistic choice, it's like when they show you parts of the previous episode in the anime.

      You are choosing to interpret Toriyama and Toyotaro's artistic choices the wrong way to serve your own purposes, which is dishonorable by itself.

      You won't find one part in the manga where they explicitly, not vaguely, not referencing, explicitly tell us that Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan. Until then, Buuhan is superior, because logic and superior story-telling always wins.



      Move on to another argument. This one has been disproven too. Like these ones:

      • Dragon Boxes (where Toei wrote that stuff about Kid Buu, not Toriyama. And those notes written by Toriyama all say something like "thank you", they never reference Buu)
      • Anime (doesn't count)
      • Dragon Ball Super manga ("formidable" and "artistic choices")
      • Genkidama ("story-telling choices")
      • Toriyama's interview (where the interviewer says Kid Buu is the strongest, not Toriyama)
      • His power growing when Goku and Vegeta remove people (that's not Kid Buu, that's Ultra Buu)
      • Why they didn't bring Gohan in ("story-telling choices")
      • Toriyama wanted to leave Dragon Ball, mistakes were common (Nope, scroll up to read why)
      • The old manga is old and full of mistakes (not when it comes to Kid Buu)
        Loading editor
    • look apart from the dragon ball super akira toriyama said something like that in dragon ball z kai: Boo and the Saiyans, who continue to transform themselves to become stronger and stronger

        Loading editor
    • 1) He did NOT say it in Dragon Ball Super, I proved it many times. You're just interpreting that way, but you look at facts, without the references and the interpretation, and you see Toriyama never confirmed anything.

      2) Dragon Ball Kai is Dragon Ball Z, only re-mastered. The dialogue is the same. Anime doesn't count. And you're right, Boo and the Saiyans transform themselves to become stronger.

      But Kid Buu isn't a transformation. Kid Buu is Majin Buu's normal, original state. Kid Buu is a regression.

      Regression: a return to a former or less developed state.

      Saiyan = Kid Buu Super Saiyan = Fat Buu/Slim Buu/Super Buu/Ultra Buu Super Saiyan 2 = Buccolo Super Saiyan 3 = Buutenks Super Saiyan ? = Buuhan

      Buuhan > Kis Buu

        Loading editor
    • 2035733 201403280354305001395995620c-380x300
        Loading editor
    • Kid buu>Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Okay. You're trolling.

      That's Toriyama sending a congratulatory message. It's not about Kid Buu.

        Loading editor
    • you translated it yes or no

        Loading editor
    • VIZ Media did. It has nothing to do with Buu.

        Loading editor
    • The final opponent of Dragon Ball’s weekly serialization was Majin Boo. The final opponent is round! Formidable! And tenacious!

      In the first half, the spotlight shines on the everyday life of Son Goku’s son, Son Gohan, who wants to live an ordinary life but can’t, as well as the first Tenka’ichi Budōkai in a long time.

      In the second half, Majin Boo makes his appearance in the mortal realm at last. It’s a string of battles intense enough for even me, the person writing the comic, to get sick of. Now that I’ve become an old man with high-ish blood pressure and a taste for things mild, I can’t draw these sorts of battles anymore. Or rather, I’ve lost the will to draw a battle manga from here on out.

      Boo and the Saiyans, who keep transforming to become stronger and stronger, and — to give out spoilers — the Genki-Dama at the end, are parts to watch out for.

      But as an author, I greatly prefer trivial character interactions. In particular, it was electrifying drawing the silly character Mr. Satan contributing to the victory.

      Lastly, please be moved at the masterful performance of Masako Nozawa-san, who performs the admirable feat of switching instantaneously between the voices of Goku, Gohan, and Goten.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t trust your translation and even if I did I don’t see where it says Kid Buu is stronger.

        Loading editor
    • says that Buu and the Saiyan, who continue to transform to become stronger

        Loading editor
    • Where doesn’t it say that Kid Buu is the strongest tho. Because that’s your whole nonexistent argument and it does not say that Kid Buu is the strongest anywhere.

        Loading editor
    • But Kid Buu isn't a transformation. Kid Buu is Majin Buu's normal, original state. Kid Buu is a regression.

      Regression: a return to a former or less developed state.

      Saiyan = Kid Buu

      ​​Super Saiyan = Fat Buu/Slim Buu/Super Buu/Ultra Buu

      Super Saiyan 2 = Buccolo/Buutenks

      Super Saiyan 3 = BuuHan



      Buuhan > Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote: Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu (Gohan absorbed)

      What that isn’t true, when Goku was fighting Boohan he couldn’t beat him, but when he fought Kid Buu at full power he could beat him.

        Loading editor
    • According to Goku, he said he went through several transformations. So Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • How does the fact that Buu transformed a lot mean Kid Buu is the strongest? You just stated a fact that literally has nothing to do with your own argument.

        Loading editor
    • I’m pretty sure that Super Buu was even stronger, correct me if I’m wrong though.

        Loading editor
    • You are correct.

        Loading editor
    • look breeie in the dragon ball manga super they tell you that Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • 12dcomi
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n
        Loading editor
    • So Kid Buu Saga Ssj3 Goku > Fusion Saga Ssj Vegito then.

        Loading editor
    • what about vegetto and Kid buu I do not know although I believe this Vegetto> Kid buu

        Loading editor
    • Well Vegito > Super Buu, so yeah, he's more powerful than Kid Buu

        Loading editor
    • Vegetto> Kid buu> Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Kid buu>Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Radiock wrote:
      Kid buu>Buuhan

      You could not be any more wrong than you are now.

        Loading editor
    • David Kibasennin
      David Kibasennin removed this reply because:
      useless
      16:37, March 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Radiock wrote:

      12dcomi
      25443169 342283849573379 4248423941465026235 n

      Jesus Christ I don't know how many times I have have to disprove this. This is the fourth time now.

      It just says “Buu”. That means he is referring to Majin Buu as a whole. If he was specifically talking about a certain Buu, he would specify, which he did not. Which means that he is just referring to Buu in general.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom if u keep replying to posts we already disproved, you'll be indulging his fantasies and this'll go in a loop.

        Loading editor
    • Now Radiock, what did we say?

      Do not post things that we already debunked. Stop posting those stupid images from Dragon Ball Super, we've already explained why they don't count and don't matter.

      Be a good boy and listen:

      Yes, Goku said Kid Buu went through a lot of transformations.

      But he didn't go through them in this direction --->

      he went through the transformations in this direction <---

      Kid Buu is his base form, his normal form, which is logically weaker than his transformed forms of Super Buu and BuuHan.

      "Super" means greater than. Super Buu is greater than Kid Buu. Logic.

      Deny it and you're, by definition, an idiot. But that's already been proven by the fact that you need a translation website to convey your thoughts.

        Loading editor
    • Oof, that was kinda mean

        Loading editor
    • Breeie, why did you revive this conversation?

      Listen, yeah it was mean, but two were the options. Either he was trolling, which is more than likely, in which case it doesn't matter. Either he was being annoying, obstinate and illogical. Did you read the whole thread?

        Loading editor
    • Either ether or either

        Loading editor
    • David Kibasennin wrote: Breeie, why did you revive this conversation?

      Listen, yeah it was mean, but two were the options. Either he was trolling, which is more than likely, in which case it doesn't matter. Either he was being annoying, obstinate and illogical. Did you read the whole thread?

      Yeah I read the important parts, skimmed through it, sorry for revive I’ll stop.

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu>Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Neo Clon

      you're right

        Loading editor
    • Ignore him.

        Loading editor
    • you have read the shonen jump

        Loading editor
    • David Kibasennin wrote:
      Ignore him.

      Please. Just ignore him.

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu>Buuhan

        Loading editor
    • Neo Clon wrote:
      Kid Buu>Buuhan

      Only in an alernate reality where lower power levels means victory.

        Loading editor
    • Kid Buu is the most powerful, it is a reality and I will prove it to you. 
      1506696224-sticker
       


      1) Direct evidence of the animate: "His heart which had allowed his power to diminish over the removals has declined in its initial stages"  
      1506752879-anime-1

      "He is himself again, the toughest and the most powerful Majin Buu"  
      1506752925-anime-2




      "Stronger than anyone I've fought so far"  
      1506752985-anime-3



      "Yes, but Kaioshin is not reliable because he is weak" Kaioshin is weak, but how does that mean he can not establish a scale of power between characters? Besides, we are not talking about Kaioshin but about Shibito, a more powerful, wiser, more intelligent being ... 
      1506696224-sticker
       
      Moreover in the manga it is clearly said that even the characters "weak" can very well evaluate the power of the characters:  
      1506753231-krilin
      Good as the animated has decided, the debate should already stop there, but we will continue.
      1506696224-sticker
        


      2) "Yes but the animated is not canon, the real work is the manga" 
      Except that Toriyama never disapproved of the anime. The manga is abbreviated on many points, it is normal that the animated is more detailed on certain subjects since it is necessary to hold episodes of twenty minutes. The whole narrative frame is absolutely identical. Toriyama will say that it is good to think that both works are connected. Even if it left a freedom to the Toei for the animations or some design, it stopped them when they moved away from the diagram of the original work and the scenario and the powers were always respected ... the animate is thus gun. What DB-Z.com says about it:  
      1506760055-dbz

      Toriyama declares that he checks the plot and scripts: 
      1506760658-toriyama-3
                        and   
      1506761963-toriyama-4





      3)  
      1506754824-shibito-1



      "By absorbing the Kaioshin he had lost a bit of power because he had gained soul" 
      It's clear! But I see you coming ... "But then why did he absorb the Kaio if it weakened him"? Let's put the problem in the other direction. All trolls claim that Ultra Buu  is more powerful than Big Buu. But then why did Ultra Buu absorb the Dai Kaio? In reality there is no answer. Was he trying to amuse himself, to be human, to defeat the Kaio faster? It's not said anywhere in the manga, so it's just speculation.  
      1506696224-sticker



      4) A theory on the previous point is that Buu seeks to humanize himself. 
      1506754328-buu-1
      As we can see here Buu trembles at the thought of becoming Kid Buu again, he



      knows he will no longer be himself. It means that he will have no more control, that he will have no more personality ... while absorbing the Dai Kaio had given him a soul and made him more docile:
      1506754476-dai-kaio
         



      5) "Yes, but when you say that the absorption makes you weaker, you only speak for the Dai Kaioshin" 
      And no! Let's take the scan above:
      1506754824-shibito-1



      It is well said "By absorbing the Kaioshin" ... THE KAIOSHIN.That is to say the Dai Kaio but also the South Kaio, and therefore the logic is the same for the Z warriors.The more people he absorbs, the more he gains in goodness and in soul, it is seen in the way that Buu to humanize and develop a personality.  

      6) Where does the power of Kid Buu come from? Toriyama says in an interview: 
      1506755275-buu-2
       
      By absorbing the evil of humanity, Buu has become increasingly violent ... that's what made it so strong. It is well said that it is evil in its pure state. By absorbing "good" characters, he loses power in general; his strength becomes diluted and will never be the same again. A parallel ? Remember how Vegeta did to become more powerful ... he sold his soul to evil and let himself be controlled by Badibi ...   7) A comment from Toriyama going in this direction:
      1506755576-toriyama
         



      8) "Yes, but Goku and Vegeta say he has shrunk and they can beat him"  
      1506755676-goku



      Yes, but they only talk about his physical appearance, a bit like they did not care about the Freezer's mouth when they saw his perfect shape ... "shrunk [in power]" no but it means nothing. Moreover, in Dragon Ball Kai they are even more precise:
      1506755865-goku

        

      And besides, Vegeta will soon be disappointed when he goes to see Kid Buu at work
      1506755956-vegeta
         





      9) Goku admits he can not deal with Kid Buu:  
      1506762384-goku-6



      Besides, he can not return his kikoho when Kid Buu becomes serious and destroys the earth: 
      1506762494-kid-buu-3
        



      10) "Goku SSJ3 stands up to Kid Buu" Oh good? We read the same manga? Watch Kid Buu  
      He sleeps, he dances, he grimaces ... he does not fight absolutely. Goku will also quickly regret not having used the potalas:  
      1506756265-goku-2



      "But Goku still resists well when he gets screwed by Buutenks" yes, except that Goku keeps repeating that it's not up to him to do the job anymore, he wants the next generation to occupies Buu. Except ... against Kid Buu! There he decides to go to it, otherwise he knows that the universe will be destroyed:
      1506756438-goku-3

      So against Buutenks and Big Buu and he is in SSJ3, while against Kid Buu he deploys ALL his power from the beginning, he is in SSJ3 full power. Goku is serious, while Kid Buu is having fun.  
      It's not because Goku resists a few pages that he is as strong as Kid Buu, remember TenShinHan who manages to hold Cell back while Cell is much stronger, or Gohan kid who gives blows and connects Freezer on Namek ... according to your logic it means that TenShinHan> Cell and Gohan small> Freezer?  

      11) If Kid Buu is so weak Vegeta would have asked Polunga to bring back Gohan and Gotenks, they could have beaten him easily rather than being pissed off at doing a Genkidama with all the beings in the universe ... but he it is nothing of it.  
      1506756946-vegeta-2
        12) "Even Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu" 
      Ah? Let's analyze Shibito's reactions ... when he sees that Buu regresses to the Super Buu stadium:
      1506757288-shibito-2

        

      And when he becomes Kid Buu again:  
      1506757383-shibito-3
      If Kid Buu was weaker he should be happy right? Besides, even when Goku says, when he becomes Kid Buu ... "his power is increasing"
      1506757531-goku-4
         



      13) "Goku and Vegeta think they can beat Kid Buu without fusion, each in turn" 
      Except that it's pure sayajin pride and they will quickly regret this decision as I showed above ... besides just see the head of the Kaio:   
      1506757794-goku-5


      14) Dragon Book volume 7, official source approved by Toriyama: 
      1506758434-dragon-book
        


      15) "Buutenks says he's the most powerful Djinn that ever existed so he's superior to Kid Buu"
      1506758529-buutenks

        




      Let's see what Super Buu says: "I will not be myself anymore"  
      1506758638-super-buu

      1506758434-dragon-book
      Here we learn that Kid Buu has no conscience and no intellect 



      1506754824-shibito-1
       Here we learn that Kid Buu has no control over himself 
      The conclusion is simple, Buutenks is aware of everything he has been after Kid Buu but since Kid Buu has no conscience, no intellect, he does not know his strength ... 
      A proof of Toriyama? In a Shonen Jump he states:
      1506759029-toriyama-2

      "His power is unfathomable, Majin Buu himself does not know the answer" so Buutenks can not know it ...  

      16) Kid Buu is a fighting genius. He learned teleportation just by watching Shibito while in Buuhan he does not understand what happens when Goku teleports:
      1506760298-kid-buu-2
         





      17) Shonen jump November 2007: Toriyama confirms that Kid Buu is the most powerful: 
      1506760451-shonen

        



      The smallest and most cute characters are often the most powerful and it only confirms with Kid Buu as in all the work of Dragon Ball:  
      1506760975-dbz-2


      18) Toriyama recalls the rule of shonens: the enemies and the transformations must be more and more powerful if the reader is shit:  
      1506761427-shonen-2
       



      19) If Goku SSJ3 competes with Kid Buu and Gohan Mystic is stronger than Goku SSJ3 then Gohan could finish with Kid Buu. I have already dismantled this argument, but let's go further: when Goku makes his Genkidama he receives Gohan's energy and the others ... what does he say? That's not enough to defeat Kid Buu ...
      1506761097-genkidama



        

      paradoxical no? Gohan would be strong enough to defeat Kid Buu but all his energy + that of the other Z warriors is not enough, it will be necessary to wait for the energy of all living beings and the hereafter to defeat Kid Buu...
      1506696224-sticker
        

      20) "Buu absorbs people only when he is in danger, he tries to absorb Goku so Goku> Kid Buu" Well no, he does not try to absorb it but plays with ... moreover he ruins the Kaioshin from the south but still decides to absorb it ... When he is in Evil Buu he explodes the Big Buu but he absorbs anyway ... so it is completely inconsistent, besides you say that Buu absorbed Piccolo for his mind, it's true so that means that the absorption plays an important role on the personality of Buu ... cf what Shibito said, gaining soul it loses power.

      1506696224-sticker
        21) Does this mean that the more Buu absorbs and the weaker it becomes? No, it only means that once he has absorbed someone he changes his mode of evolution and will never be as strong as in original form.  
      1506696224-sticker





      22) Diagram summarizing the power of Buu:
      1506758146-buu
        



      By absorbing the Kaioshin he got a soul and thus went to another type of evolution which lowered his original power. When Goku and Vegeta are about to come out Big Buu from Super Buu's body he should have gone back to Evil Buu stadium except he knows he'd get screwed up, so he decides in a way or

      another way to return to its initial stage, its worst and most powerful stage: Kid Buu. 
      1506696224-sticker
        Loading editor
    • 1506696224-sticker
      Kid Buu>Buuhan
        Loading editor
    • Yes

        Loading editor
    • Sorry but I can’t read French nor do I trust your translation and I’m not gonna waste my time reading your 15 paragraph long comment when it’s most likely wrong just like every other one of your comments.

      We’ve already debunked every argument you guys have presented, and I’m pretty sure there isn’t any more other arguments you guys have because you are just repeating the same arguments that have already been debunked.

      (Also its entirely possible that Radiock just created a new account to try to make it seem like his point is correct)

        Loading editor
    • Breeie
      Breeie removed this reply because:
      Cuz
      22:21, March 12, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Why can't trolls at least try to seem legit. I mean, we all knew he had no idea what he was talking about when he said Kid Buu was stronger, there are less insane ramblings coming out of the victims of Cthulu

        Loading editor
    • Neo Clon wrote:

      Kid Buu is the most powerful, it is a reality and I will prove it to you. 
      1506696224-sticker
       


      1) Direct evidence of the animate: "His heart which had allowed his power to diminish over the removals has declined in its initial stages"  
      1506752879-anime-1

      "He is himself again, the toughest and the most powerful Majin Buu"  
      1506752925-anime-2




      "Stronger than anyone I've fought so far"  
      1506752985-anime-3



      "Yes, but Kaioshin is not reliable because he is weak" Kaioshin is weak, but how does that mean he can not establish a scale of power between characters? Besides, we are not talking about Kaioshin but about Shibito, a more powerful, wiser, more intelligent being ... 
      1506696224-sticker
       
      Moreover in the manga it is clearly said that even the characters "weak" can very well evaluate the power of the characters:  
      1506753231-krilin
      Good as the animated has decided, the debate should already stop there, but we will continue.
      1506696224-sticker
        


      2) "Yes but the animated is not canon, the real work is the manga" 
      Except that Toriyama never disapproved of the anime. The manga is abbreviated on many points, it is normal that the animated is more detailed on certain subjects since it is necessary to hold episodes of twenty minutes. The whole narrative frame is absolutely identical. Toriyama will say that it is good to think that both works are connected. Even if it left a freedom to the Toei for the animations or some design, it stopped them when they moved away from the diagram of the original work and the scenario and the powers were always respected ... the animate is thus gun. What DB-Z.com says about it:  
      1506760055-dbz

      Toriyama declares that he checks the plot and scripts: 
      1506760658-toriyama-3
                        and   
      1506761963-toriyama-4





      3)  
      1506754824-shibito-1



      "By absorbing the Kaioshin he had lost a bit of power because he had gained soul" 
      It's clear! But I see you coming ... "But then why did he absorb the Kaio if it weakened him"? Let's put the problem in the other direction. All trolls claim that Ultra Buu  is more powerful than Big Buu. But then why did Ultra Buu absorb the Dai Kaio? In reality there is no answer. Was he trying to amuse himself, to be human, to defeat the Kaio faster? It's not said anywhere in the manga, so it's just speculation.  
      1506696224-sticker



      4) A theory on the previous point is that Buu seeks to humanize himself. 
      1506754328-buu-1
      As we can see here Buu trembles at the thought of becoming Kid Buu again, he



      knows he will no longer be himself. It means that he will have no more control, that he will have no more personality ... while absorbing the Dai Kaio had given him a soul and made him more docile:
      1506754476-dai-kaio
         



      5) "Yes, but when you say that the absorption makes you weaker, you only speak for the Dai Kaioshin" 
      And no! Let's take the scan above:
      1506754824-shibito-1



      It is well said "By absorbing the Kaioshin" ... THE KAIOSHIN.That is to say the Dai Kaio but also the South Kaio, and therefore the logic is the same for the Z warriors.The more people he absorbs, the more he gains in goodness and in soul, it is seen in the way that Buu to humanize and develop a personality.  

      6) Where does the power of Kid Buu come from? Toriyama says in an interview: 
      1506755275-buu-2
       
      By absorbing the evil of humanity, Buu has become increasingly violent ... that's what made it so strong. It is well said that it is evil in its pure state. By absorbing "good" characters, he loses power in general; his strength becomes diluted and will never be the same again. A parallel ? Remember how Vegeta did to become more powerful ... he sold his soul to evil and let himself be controlled by Badibi ...   7) A comment from Toriyama going in this direction:
      1506755576-toriyama
         



      8) "Yes, but Goku and Vegeta say he has shrunk and they can beat him"  
      1506755676-goku



      Yes, but they only talk about his physical appearance, a bit like they did not care about the Freezer's mouth when they saw his perfect shape ... "shrunk [in power]" no but it means nothing. Moreover, in Dragon Ball Kai they are even more precise:
      1506755865-goku

        

      And besides, Vegeta will soon be disappointed when he goes to see Kid Buu at work
      1506755956-vegeta
         





      9) Goku admits he can not deal with Kid Buu:  
      1506762384-goku-6



      Besides, he can not return his kikoho when Kid Buu becomes serious and destroys the earth: 
      1506762494-kid-buu-3
        



      10) "Goku SSJ3 stands up to Kid Buu" Oh good? We read the same manga? Watch Kid Buu  
      He sleeps, he dances, he grimaces ... he does not fight absolutely. Goku will also quickly regret not having used the potalas:  
      1506756265-goku-2



      "But Goku still resists well when he gets screwed by Buutenks" yes, except that Goku keeps repeating that it's not up to him to do the job anymore, he wants the next generation to occupies Buu. Except ... against Kid Buu! There he decides to go to it, otherwise he knows that the universe will be destroyed:
      1506756438-goku-3

      So against Buutenks and Big Buu and he is in SSJ3, while against Kid Buu he deploys ALL his power from the beginning, he is in SSJ3 full power. Goku is serious, while Kid Buu is having fun.  
      It's not because Goku resists a few pages that he is as strong as Kid Buu, remember TenShinHan who manages to hold Cell back while Cell is much stronger, or Gohan kid who gives blows and connects Freezer on Namek ... according to your logic it means that TenShinHan> Cell and Gohan small> Freezer?  

      11) If Kid Buu is so weak Vegeta would have asked Polunga to bring back Gohan and Gotenks, they could have beaten him easily rather than being pissed off at doing a Genkidama with all the beings in the universe ... but he it is nothing of it.  
      1506756946-vegeta-2
        12) "Even Super Buu is superior to Kid Buu" 
      Ah? Let's analyze Shibito's reactions ... when he sees that Buu regresses to the Super Buu stadium:
      1506757288-shibito-2

        

      And when he becomes Kid Buu again:  
      1506757383-shibito-3
      If Kid Buu was weaker he should be happy right? Besides, even when Goku says, when he becomes Kid Buu ... "his power is increasing"
      1506757531-goku-4
         



      13) "Goku and Vegeta think they can beat Kid Buu without fusion, each in turn" 
      Except that it's pure sayajin pride and they will quickly regret this decision as I showed above ... besides just see the head of the Kaio:   
      1506757794-goku-5


      14) Dragon Book volume 7, official source approved by Toriyama: 
      1506758434-dragon-book
        


      15) "Buutenks says he's the most powerful Djinn that ever existed so he's superior to Kid Buu"
      1506758529-buutenks

        




      Let's see what Super Buu says: "I will not be myself anymore"  
      1506758638-super-buu

      1506758434-dragon-book
      Here we learn that Kid Buu has no conscience and no intellect 



      1506754824-shibito-1
       Here we learn that Kid Buu has no control over himself 
      The conclusion is simple, Buutenks is aware of everything he has been after Kid Buu but since Kid Buu has no conscience, no intellect, he does not know his strength ... 
      A proof of Toriyama? In a Shonen Jump he states:
      1506759029-toriyama-2

      "His power is unfathomable, Majin Buu himself does not know the answer" so Buutenks can not know it ...  

      16) Kid Buu is a fighting genius. He learned teleportation just by watching Shibito while in Buuhan he does not understand what happens when Goku teleports:
      1506760298-kid-buu-2
         





      17) Shonen jump November 2007: Toriyama confirms that Kid Buu is the most powerful: 
      1506760451-shonen

        



      The smallest and most cute characters are often the most powerful and it only confirms with Kid Buu as in all the work of Dragon Ball:  
      1506760975-dbz-2


      18) Toriyama recalls the rule of shonens: the enemies and the transformations must be more and more powerful if the reader is shit:  
      1506761427-shonen-2
       



      19) If Goku SSJ3 competes with Kid Buu and Gohan Mystic is stronger than Goku SSJ3 then Gohan could finish with Kid Buu. I have already dismantled this argument, but let's go further: when Goku makes his Genkidama he receives Gohan's energy and the others ... what does he say? That's not enough to defeat Kid Buu ...
      1506761097-genkidama



        

      paradoxical no? Gohan would be strong enough to defeat Kid Buu but all his energy + that of the other Z warriors is not enough, it will be necessary to wait for the energy of all living beings and the hereafter to defeat Kid Buu...
      1506696224-sticker
        

      20) "Buu absorbs people only when he is in danger, he tries to absorb Goku so Goku> Kid Buu" Well no, he does not try to absorb it but plays with ... moreover he ruins the Kaioshin from the south but still decides to absorb it ... When he is in Evil Buu he explodes the Big Buu but he absorbs anyway ... so it is completely inconsistent, besides you say that Buu absorbed Piccolo for his mind, it's true so that means that the absorption plays an important role on the personality of Buu ... cf what Shibito said, gaining soul it loses power.

      1506696224-sticker
        21) Does this mean that the more Buu absorbs and the weaker it becomes? No, it only means that once he has absorbed someone he changes his mode of evolution and will never be as strong as in original form.  
      1506696224-sticker





      22) Diagram summarizing the power of Buu:
      1506758146-buu
        



      By absorbing the Kaioshin he got a soul and thus went to another type of evolution which lowered his original power. When Goku and Vegeta are about to come out Big Buu from Super Buu's body he should have gone back to Evil Buu stadium except he knows he'd get screwed up, so he decides in a way or

      another way to return to its initial stage, its worst and most powerful stage: Kid Buu. 
      1506696224-sticker

      This isn’t that good of a comeback, I mean, you create an argument FOR us that we never said. You then will have the perfect comeback to each of these because you constructed our argument. 1.Statements aren’t fact. If he says something that doesn’t mean that it is true. If somebody says that the world will blow up in 2022, that isn’t fact, even if a scientist says it.

      2. The anime is a representation of Canon, it is completely canon, we didn’t say it wasn’t canon as well.

      3. Ultra Buu absorbed a Kaio? Kid Buu absorbed the Kaio to become Ultra Buu.

      4. This doesn’t prove that Buuhan is stronger.

      5. Absorption makes you stronger. For example, Buu absorbed Gohan he got stronger then his base form(Kid Buu for example)

      6. Even if this quote is true, that doesn’t matter if he is evil and powerful, Majin Vegeta was controlled by evil, but was still powerful even when he was good and sacrificed himself to defeat Buu.

      7. Wot

      8. Shrinking doesn’t matter, we never said this

      9. Goku also couldn't defeat Buuhan

      10. Buu vs. SSJ3 Goku, Goku says he was holding back so Vegeta can fight Buu, but the instant Goku gets he’s full power he kills Buu.

      I’m done, this is all BS, all these arguments are assuming what we will say.

        Loading editor
    • Breeie wrote:

      NegativeSymptom wrote: (Also its entirely possible that Radiock just created a new account to try to make it seem like his point is correct)

      Okay, so Neo Clon isn’t part of any other wiki, joined just today which is when he first started talking on this thread. Even though he is a new user, he found out how to go to the forums and found this specific thread and is supporting Radicock. Hmmm 🤔. I think he’s a fake user. Neo Clon’s edits are all in this thread so. I’m pretty sure he’s an alt.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn’t make any sense
      1506758146-buu
        Loading editor