FANDOM

7,322 Pages

  • Ultra Instinct -sign- i think would be 100x

    Complete UI would be 150-200x

    What do you think?

      Loading editor
    • Sign is stronger than Blue Kaioken so there is no way it is x100. Sign has a vastly superior multiplier than Blue's already insanely high multiplier. And MUI is vastly superior to Sign so..

      If sign was x100 then it would be as strong as SSJ2, which only accomplished slightly moving Jiren's neck.

        Loading editor
    • Sign: Infinity


      Mastered: Infinity ^ Infinity

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      Sign is stronger than Blue Kaioken so there is no way it is x100. Sign has a vastly superior multiplier than Blue's already insanely high multiplier. And MUI is vastly superior to Sign so..

      If sign was x100 then it would be as strong as SSJ2, which only accomplished slightly moving Jiren's neck.

      Ultra instinct is not just about power its about skill too.

      I changed my mind so i think sign would be 1000x.

      mastered would be 2000x.

      I know its weaker then Blue kaioken but theres skill involved.

        Loading editor
    • That would still be weaken than Blue and maybe even God, the multipliers for those forms are insane

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      That would still be weaken than Blue and maybe even God, the multipliers for those forms are insane

      super saiyan blue is stronger then god

        Loading editor
    • Yes I know. Which is why I said “maybe even god” because that’s a weaker multiplier. If it were stronger I wouldn’t say it, I would say “maybe even blue”

        Loading editor
    • You could maybe argue Sign doesn't have to be STRONGER thank Kaioken x10/x20 Blue per se to be as effective as it was, but Mastered Ultra Instinct is definitely the strongest form we've ever seen from a nonfused Saiyan. 



      Then again PLs are bull so we can give up on figuring out multipliers. Doubly so since we can't even figure out ones for SSG and SSB. 

        Loading editor
    • There's a reason for that: In order for multipliers to be a thing, power levels would have to still be a thing. They're not.

        Loading editor
    • It most definitely is stronger than Blue x20. MUI and Sign are stronger than any form we’ve seen period. Including fusions.

        Loading editor
    • Basically :

      KK = base x 2

      KKN = base x N

      SSJ = base x 50

      SSJ2 = SSJ x 2 = base x 100

      SSJ3 = SSJ2 x 4 = base x 400

      I think that :

      SSJG = SSJ x SSJ = base x 50 x 50 = base x 2 500

      SSJB = SSJG x SSJ = base x 2 500 x 50 = base x 125 000

      SUI = SSJB x SSJ = base x 125 000 x 50 = base x 6 250 000

      MUI = SSJB x SSJ2 = base x 125 000 x 100 = base x 12 500 000

        Loading editor
    • Firstly, that’s a huge necrobump. Secondly, multiplier for God and Blue is way too low

        Loading editor
    • Why is it low ? God is enough to make Goku jump to trillions with hundreds of million of base power. That's enormous.

      Blue is even more, he jumps to hundreds of trillions. I see Beerus be in the quadrillions, no more.

        Loading editor
    • That’s a lowball for most of DB community, some of them mainly put SSB Goku at around hundreds of quadrillion to quintillions, or even sextillions. And they put Goku base at around tens of trillions.

      Here are mine (opinion based):

      SSG = SS x SS2 x SS3 (base x 50 x 100 x 400) = base x 2,000,000

      SSB = SSG x SS = base x 100,000,000

      UI Omen = SSB Kaioken X100 = base x 10,000,000,000

      UI = UI Omen X 10 = base x 100,000,000,000

        Loading editor
    • Power levels aren't a thing anymore... although hey had them in the movie

        Loading editor
    • Power levels are a thing, they just aren't the same anymore. Hell in the Buu Saga they moved on to https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Kili which in some media is still being used. Power levels that can't be gauged aren't mentioned though, only multipliers and percentages seem to be mentioned now.

        Loading editor
    • You mean US Dragon Ball community

      If DBS mutipliers were that high, it would be ridiculously different from DB. I'll make a topic about multipliers and levels of fight logic.

        Loading editor
    • AsHiRaFu KAZAMA wrote: You mean US Dragon Ball community

      If DBS mutipliers were that high, it would be ridiculously different from DB. I'll make a topic about multipliers and levels of fight logic.

      Yes I meant us.

      Also, Goku absorbed Super Saiyan God. So are you implying that God Goku was only hundreds of millions of power levels?

        Loading editor
    • I would say that Gokuu with God Ki is 7x base Gokuu. So with SSJ, he's at 350x his base power, his base power being around 200 millions.

      BEERUS IS SUPPRESSING HIMSELF VERY MUCH AGAINST GOKUU.

      SSJG should be the SSJ of the SSJs, no ? So that's why SSJG is 2,500x.

      Next, SSJGSSJ is SSJ form of SSJG so it's 125,000x.

      We can say that, SUI is a SSJB in SSJ so 6 250 000x.

      MUI is like SSJ2 of SSJB so 12 500 000x

      I think that these multipliers are incredibly high compaired to SS3's 400x. 6 250 000x is just enormous, but acceptable !! I don't see other alternatives of my opinions, really. And DBS levels of fight aren't this high compaired to DB and DBZ. Even that there's a large level gap between them.

      I'm not convincing you that it's true, but that I have good ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Wouldn't sign Ultra Instinct be a 1,000,000,000,000x base and mastered Ultra Instinct be a 2,000,000,000,000,000x base

        Loading editor
    • That's just too much, I don't think that Zen'ou is stronger than that...

      Base Gokuu isn't 3 million anymore, he evolves, I think that he's around 200 million in Majin Buu Saga, then it becomes a bit difficult to say how powerful he's in his base form in Super.

        Loading editor
    • Here is Goku’s powerlevel at the Broly Movie (My opinion)

      Base Goku = 3,000,000,000,000,000

      SS Goku = 150,000,000,000,000,000

      SS God Goku = 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      SS Blue Goku = 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      SS Blue Kaioken Goku (Hypothetical) = 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      UI Omen Goku (Hypothetical) = 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      UI Goku (Hypothetical) = 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      Fusion Dance/Potara multiplier = A+B x 100,000,000

      Goku (as Gogeta) Base = 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      Goku (As Gogeta) SS = 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      Goku (As Gogeta) SS Blue (Against Broly FP) = 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      Goku (as Gogeta) SS Blue FP = 60,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      I apologise if I got some of my own multipliers wrong as the numbers are quite high! If you want to, you can share yours.

        Loading editor
    • Okay if you want me to share you my power levels here they are (I'll make a topic with justifications) :

      Multipliers :

      Great Ape = x10

      Kaiou-Ken = x2

      Kaiou-Ken Nx = xN

      God Ki = x7

      Super Saiyan = x50

      Super Saiyan God Ki = x350

      Super Saiyan 2 = x100

      Super Saiyan 2 God Ki = x700

      Super Saiyan 3 = x400

      Super Saiyan 3 God Ki = x2,800

      Super Saiyan God = x2,500

      Super Saiyan Blue = x125,000

      Super Saiyan Blue Kaiou-Ken = x250,000

      Super Saiyan Blue Kaiou-Ken Nx = x125,000 xN

      Super Saiyan Rage = x500

      Super Saiyan Rosé = x125,000

      Super Saiyan Blue Evolution = x2,500,000

      Signs of Ultra Instinct = x6,250,000

      Mastered Ultra Instinct = x12,500,000

      Legendary Super Saiyan = x2,400

      Fusions (between A and B) = AxB

      Battle Powers :

      Gokuu (Tournament of Power / Broly Sagas) = 600 million (600,000,000)

      (God Ki) = 4.2 billion (4,200,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan) = 30 billion (30,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan) = 210 billion (210,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan 2) = 60 billion (60,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan 2) = 420 billion (420,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan 3) = 240 billion (240,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan 3) = 1.68 trillion (1,680,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan God) = 1.5 trillion (1,500,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue) = 75 trillion (75,000,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue Kaiou-Ken x20) = 1.5 quadrillion (1,500,000,000,000,000)

      (Signs of Ultra Instinct) = 3.75 quadrillion (3,750,000,000,000,000)

      (Mastered Ultra Instinct) = 7.5 quadrillion (7,500,000,000,000,000)

      Vegeta (Tournament of Power / Broly Sagas) = 520 million (520,000,000)

      (God Ki) = 3.64 billion (3,640,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan) = 26 billion (26,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan) = 182 billion (182,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan 2) = 52 billion (52,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan 2) = 364 billion (364,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan God) = 1.3 trillion (1,300,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue) = 65 trillion (65,000,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue Evolved) = 1.3 quadrillion (1,300,000,000,000,000)

      Vegito (Zamasu Saga) = 2.1 billion (2,100,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue) = 262.5 trillion (262,500,000,000,000)

      Gogeta (Broly Saga) = 3.1 billion (3,100,000,000)

      (God Ki) = 21.7 billion (21,700,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan) = 155 billion (155,000,000,000)

      (God Ki Super Saiyan) = 1.085 trillion (1,085,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Blue) = 387.5 trillion (387,500,000,000,000)

      Freeza (Final form, Super Sagas) = 3.8 billion (3,800,000,000)

      (Golden Freeza) = 65 trillion (65,000,000,000,000)

      Hit = 1 quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000)

      Zamasu = 30 billion (30,000,000,000)

      Gokuu Black = 493 million (493,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan 2) = 49.3 billion (49,300,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan Rosé) = 61.625 trillion (61,625,000,000,000)

      Zamasu Fusion = 185 trillion (185,000,000,000,000)

      Jiren = 4 quadrillion (4,000,000,000,000,000)

      Broly = 600 billion (600,000,000,000)

      (Contained Great Ape) = 6 trillion (6,000,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan) = 30 trillion (30,000,000,000,000)

      (Super Saiyan (Full Power) aka Legendary aka Berserker) = 180 trillion (180,000,000,000,000)


      Hope it's not too long

        Loading editor
    • May I address that Gogeta and Vegito were confirmed equal, meaning that the multipliers for both Potara and Fusion Dance are equal?

        Loading editor
    • Yup, newest info says the fusions are equal, but the time limits are not.

        Loading editor
    • Oh really ?

      I corrected, but Gogeta (Broly) is stronger than Vegito (Zamasu)

        Loading editor
    • I’m going to change my UI Omen Multiplier along with UI.

      UI Omen = SSG x SSG ( 2,000,000 x 2,000,000 ) = 4,000,000,000,000

      UI = UI Omen x 100 = 400,000,000,000,000

      Goku (Broly Saga, UI Omen Hypothetical) = 12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      Goku (Broly Saga, UI Hypothetical) = 1,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

      I changed it because it seemed silly to me that Gogeta SSJ could go toe to toe against UI Omen Goku.

        Loading editor
    • I think that Goku MUI is way stronger than Gogeta Blue.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry for the necro again... Would just like to put my thoughts on SSG/SSB as well as UI after reading another post that made sense to me.

      SS1 (50x base)
      SS2 (100x base)
      SS3 (400x base)
      SSG (40,000x base) x
      SSB/R (2,000,000x base)
      SSBE (4,000,000x base) xx
      SSBKKx20 (40,000,000x base)

      x SSG math worked out here but this isn't official, it just makes sense: https://aminoapps.com/c/dragonballz/page/blog/does-super-saiyan-god-and-super-saiyan-blue-have-a-multiplier/J8LT_durgX7gkkwYQ0Y877pMNBGrqj8

      To quote the post I'm referring to:

      "The math behind it:

      1% of Beerus' power > 100% of SSJ3 - Goku's power.

      70% of Beerus' power > 100% of SSJG - Goku's power.

      70% / 100% = 0.7%.

      100% of SSJ3 - Goku's power = 0.7% of Beerus' power.

      This makes SSJG - Goku 100x stronger than SSJ3 - Goku was against Beerus.

      To figure out SSJG's multiplier you'd need to multiply how many times stronger Super Saiyan God - Goku is to Super Saiyan 3 - Goku, to the multiplier of Super Saiyan 3.

      400 x 100 = 40,000.

      Super Saiyan God's Multiplier: 40,000 × Base."


      xx SSBE: If we assume it's SSG going SS2, then it would double the multiplier of SSB. It's weird though. You'd think Goku would be ridiculously strong after using KK. This only makes sense if he's just plain weaker than Vegeta, or if SSBE is not an SS2 form of God Ki, which it likely isn't. I'm just guessing here it could be 5x SSB for all I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      For these reasons I think UI and MUI are leaps and bounds beyond 6.25 or 12.5 million times base. It's definitely higher than SSBKKx20. Don't care how much it prioritizes skill, you don't go from having your strongest attacks be overpower to easily deflecting ki blasts and delivering your own blows with pure skill at 1/4 as strong as SSBKKx20.

      UI Omen is likely atleast 50% higher. Around the 60,000,000x range.

        Loading editor
    • Beerus lied the entire time about what percentage of power he was using, that much was made clear when in the U6 vs U7 Saga Whis said Goku and Vegeta were like trees standing next to a mountain when comparing their power to Beerus's and they already had SSB and fought Golden Freeza by then. So you can't rely on that

        Loading editor
    • Just UI Sign is leagues ahead of even SSBKKX20. I don’t believe any amount of skill enables you to damage an opponent previously far above you.

      My multipliers may be different from everyone’s, please note these are my opinion based on things stated in series but no direct confirmation.


      Average SS - 50xB

      Ascended SS - 150xB(the speculated 3xSS which makes sense given the power increase displayed by Vegeta)

      SS Grade 3 - 500xB(Said to be 10xSS by supplementary material)

      FPSS - 500xB(“can increase his power without the stress” seems like he gained access to amplify the form according to the situation and take it down to 0 to maintain)

      SS2 - 1000xB(2xFPSS)

      SS3 - 4000xB+PU(8xFPSS)

      SS4 - 40,000xB+PU(Baby was in his version of SS3 when he entered GGA and Goku was at least comparable)

      SSR - 1,000,000xB(SS3 was tapped by Beerus while SSR Goku could actually be punched in a fighting situation)

      SSB - 50,000,000xB(Goku said it’s a SSR gone SS so SSRx50)

      SSBKKx10 - 500,000,000xB(it’s KKx10...)

      SSBKKx20 - 1,000,000,000xB(He added the KaioKen... on top... x20)

      UIO - 10,000,000,000-100,000,000,000xB(estimate for different appearances of UIO)

      MUI - 10,000,000,000,000xB(fought flipping Jiren at full power and beyond... AND WON)

        Loading editor
    • ExiaTreason wrote:
      Sorry for the necro again... Would just like to put my thoughts on SSG/SSB as well as UI after reading another post that made sense to me.

      SS1 (50x base)
      SS2 (100x base)
      SS3 (400x base)
      SSG (40,000x base) x
      SSB/R (2,000,000x base)
      SSBE (4,000,000x base) xx
      SSBKKx20 (40,000,000x base)

      x SSG math worked out here but this isn't official, it just makes sense: https://aminoapps.com/c/dragonballz/page/blog/does-super-saiyan-god-and-super-saiyan-blue-have-a-multiplier/J8LT_durgX7gkkwYQ0Y877pMNBGrqj8

      To quote the post I'm referring to:

      "The math behind it:

      1% of Beerus' power > 100% of SSJ3 - Goku's power.

      70% of Beerus' power > 100% of SSJG - Goku's power.

      70% / 100% = 0.7%.

      100% of SSJ3 - Goku's power = 0.7% of Beerus' power.

      This makes SSJG - Goku 100x stronger than SSJ3 - Goku was against Beerus.

      To figure out SSJG's multiplier you'd need to multiply how many times stronger Super Saiyan God - Goku is to Super Saiyan 3 - Goku, to the multiplier of Super Saiyan 3.

      400 x 100 = 40,000.

      Super Saiyan God's Multiplier: 40,000 × Base."


      xx SSBE: If we assume it's SSG going SS2, then it would double the multiplier of SSB. It's weird though. You'd think Goku would be ridiculously strong after using KK. This only makes sense if he's just plain weaker than Vegeta, or if SSBE is not an SS2 form of God Ki, which it likely isn't. I'm just guessing here it could be 5x SSB for all I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      For these reasons I think UI and MUI are leaps and bounds beyond 6.25 or 12.5 million times base. It's definitely higher than SSBKKx20. Don't care how much it prioritizes skill, you don't go from having your strongest attacks be overpower to easily deflecting ki blasts and delivering your own blows with pure skill at 1/4 as strong as SSBKKx20.

      UI Omen is likely atleast 50% higher. Around the 60,000,000x range.

      Don't mind the necro, I just like people putting out their thoughts!

        Loading editor
    • Alright guys based on my calculations Mastered Ultra Instinct is 600 times bigger than super sayain blue because super sayain blue is 1 million and times that by 600 you get a multiplier of 600 million.

      so Goku's current base power is 100 trillion and times that by 600 million it equals 12 septillion.

      Quote this if you guys think this helped 

        Loading editor
    • PowerLevelCalculator
      PowerLevelCalculator removed this reply because:
      its my quote
      21:59, October 3, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • making up numbers is not calculations.

        Loading editor
    • PowerLevelCalculator wrote:
      Alright guys based on my calculations Mastered Ultra Instinct is 600 times bigger than super sayain blue because super sayain blue is 1 million and times that by 600 you get a multiplier of 600 million.

      so Goku's current base power is 100 trillion and times that by 600 million it equals 12 septillion.

      Quote this if you guys think this helped 

      Please tell us how you came up with these numbers

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote:
      Beerus lied the entire time about what percentage of power he was using, that much was made clear when in the U6 vs U7 Saga Whis said Goku and Vegeta were like trees standing next to a mountain when comparing their power to Beerus's and they already had SSB and fought Golden Freeza by then. So you can't rely on that

      Yeah I think those numbers were based on the movie. But considering SS3 gets flicked and pushed on the shoulder for a total KO, where as SSG can actually take a punch from Beerus (70% or otherwise). I think SSG is leagues ahead of SS3. More so then what previous estimates were suggesting.

      In response to Chrome0X: I feel like G3 SS is a bit lower than that. Even when he was hitting Cell he wasn't annihilating him.

      Also not sure SS FP is any higher than SS Grade 1. Goku and Gohan were certainly stronger than they were when they only had grade 1 sure, but don't you think this has to do with base strength instead of the multiplier itself? Having no stamina flaws means you can actually output MORE power without really straining your body too much.

      I think God is way above SS3, making it look silly even. Those numbers seem way too high though.

        Loading editor
    • God is at the least 10x the power of SS3 if we are going by numbers that are not so blown up, according to Whis's given numbers full power of SSBlue is about 8-10x stronger than God.

        Loading editor
    • My numbers are based on what's said in the manga and certain statements. In the manga Vegeta says that "He learned to power up without weighing himself down" in my opinion this is to say he can use the strength of SSG3 as well as a speed increase all whenever he needs to. Keep in mind that the SSG3 is strictly in terms of raw strength, speed has infact decreased not only for movement but drastically in terms of striking speed as well. 

      SSFP does not take any stamina to maintain only when you're not fighting. It still requires Ki when fighting and to enter the form. Which is why they don't drop out before their battle with Cell and likewise why when they've completely bottomed out of Ki they can't maintain even SS, like in the Moro arc.


      I can see why you'd think it's high but a not even serious tap causing massive damage and dropping you out of the form is a severe gap. The fact that they surpassed initial SSRed form Goku's power in base but we're considered stumps shows the sheer amount of power increase that would be necessary to even hope to combat Beerus.(and lose, when he isn't even trying) After all it took Goku to gain 50x his strength to combat Frieza's full power but he wasn't doing to bad against him previously.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.