FANDOM

7,538 Pages

  • Okay after this Tournament, they better use the Super Dragon Balls to revive everyone that got Erased and I DON'T CARE if this is called Universal Suvival Arc, because if they don't you can kiss all that world building and new characters to know, goodbye.

    Also I got something for Zeno's stupid too many Unverses excuse, just pull a DC Comics and COMBINE all the Unverses into one big 1 and just give the Gods sectors instead like the Green Lanterns.

      Loading editor
    • Lots of fans have also suggested the merging universes idea. If only the writers would come up with this idea.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope they do, bacause quite a few disappointing things in this arc for me, like Hit getting eliminated before Ribrianne of all people.

      Also this is one of the reaons why im enjoying the non-canon more with Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I agree. But what about people like Frost?

        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      Yeah, I agree. But what about people like Frost?

      They can bring him back too and give him more development, and who knows if Frieza is still around after this, him and Frost can have rivalry with each other.

      Also I would love it if they bring in the Timebreakers in Super.

        Loading editor
    • Not really a fan of this merging Universes theory. First off I wanna clear up something, does that theory mean merging only the Universes participating in the Tournament or also the other four Universes?

      Because the argument I heard for that one is that so U7 can reach an higher mortal level that pleases Zen-Oh. Now, I don't see the Multiverse having one Universe with like 8 Gods of Destruction and then the other four remaining the same as before (1 Kai, 1 GoD, 1 Angel).
      And also, Super Dragon Balls can grant only one wish, you either wish to restore (if possible) the erased Universes or merge them with U7 (not possible if those are erased). I just see so many gaps with this theory.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Not really a fan of this merging Universes theory. First off I wanna clear up something, does that theory mean merging only the Universes participating in the Tournament or also the other four Universes?

      Because the argument I heard for that one is that so U7 can reach an higher mortal level that pleases Zen-Oh. Now, I don't see the Multiverse having one Universe with like 8 Gods of Destruction and then the other four remaining the same as before (1 Kai, 1 GoD, 1 Angel).
      And also, Super Dragon Balls can grant only one wish, you either wish to restore (if possible) the erased Universes or merge them with U7 (not possible if those are erased). I just see so many gaps with this theory.


      No I stand by my word, also the Universe can be divided into SECTORS with the Gods like how the Green Lanters govern there own sectors.

      Then Again Zen-Oh is a psychotic POS that should NOT rule because he has a mind of a little brat.

      Then just wait for the next wish, because I gotta saythere's lot of stuff in the Tounament thats really disapointing me.

      Another reason why I like the Non-Canon more sometimes because you can think more outside of the box.

        Loading editor
    • It's more about having less universes for Zen-o to manage. As well as the fact the existing DB universes are so tiny compared to the real life one. U7 only had 28 inhabited planets which really gives an indication of how small the space it takes up.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Then just wait for the next wish, because I gotta saythere's lot of stuff in the Tounament thats really disapointing me.

      Can't disagree with that, I saw a lot of garbage moments going around in this arc. Hopefully the manga can fix the majority of them.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      It's more about having less universes for Zen-o to manage. As well as the fact the existing DB universes are so tiny compared to the real life one. U7 only had 28 inhabited planets which really gives an indication of how small the space it takes up.
      Thats why you do the Merge idea and like I said, Zen-Oh is a psychotic POS that should NOT rule because he has a mind of a little brat, like that little game '
      Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-77-images-1080p-49-363x204
      '
      they where playing.




      Also that would give us more world building and new idea's for a another arc.

        Loading editor
    • Still waiting for Daddy Zen-o to show up and ground Zen-o for messing up the Dragon Ball Multiverse.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      Still waiting for Daddy Zen-o to show up and ground Zen-o for messing up the Dragon Ball Multiverse.


      Exactly, if he has a father, thats what I want to know, BADLY!

        Loading editor
    • Well at least we know that if Vegeta wins he is gonna wish for U6.

        Loading editor
    • He should fire GP while he's at it for being a bad influence.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Well at least we know that if Vegeta wins he is gonna wish for U6.


      Exactly again, because Cabba is his student and he wants to see Planet Sadala.

        Loading editor
    • Great Priest is such a careless father, he doesn't seem to care that his poor daughter Cus is now jobless and homeless.

        Loading editor
    • Cus is gonna grow up with daddy issues and will need to go to GodCounselling.

        Loading editor
    • Thats another reason to bring them back because Cus was really sad that Rumsshi and Gowasu died.

      Which is good because thats shows that all the Angels are not Evil, if they are.

        Loading editor
    • If not, I hope that Whis at least gives Cus a hug.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah.

      Because I don't want 2 disapointing arc endings in a row.

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Ball super Cus.

      Poor thing

        Loading editor
    • Yep

      Also im really hoping they gang up on the Grand Priest in the end or something to interupt the Tournament.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Goku can make Jiren see that GP is the real evil. Then Jiren will be like "finally a worthy opponent"

        Loading editor
    • Well another worthy opponent after his and Goku's rematch.

        Loading editor
    • I mean think about this. If they get brought back. Won't the Zenos get angry and just erase them again? Most likely, he'll be convinced by Goku to give them a second chance at raising their mortal level.

      I'm also hoping that this will give Beerus an epiphany about his universe at why it is so low on the mortal level: He does too much of his job impulsively, wiping out whole systems of civilized planets that had the potential to raise the mortal level over the most trivial things. (His first scenes in db super for e.g) On the other hand his counterpart Shin is just garbage at his job of creating life. We haven't even seen him do it once. 

      I think or i'm at least hoping that to appease Zeno. Beerus will realize that he will have to stop doing his job for an x number of years. Perhaps even a million, so that Shin can do his job more  better and get more life flourished in universe 7. (There's only 28 planets with life for kami's sake!) So this could help explain why Beerus wasn't seen at the epilouge of the manga and beyond.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote:
      I mean think about this. If they get brought back. Won't the Zenos get angry and just erase them again? Most likely, he'll be convinced by Goku to give them a second chance at raising their mortal level.

      I'm also hoping that this will give Beerus an epiphany about his universe at why it is so low on the mortal level: He does too much of his job impulsively, wiping out whole systems of civilized planets that had the potential to raise the mortal level over the most trivial things. (His first scenes in db super for e.g) On the other hand his counterpart Shin is just garbage at his job of creating life. We haven't even seen him do it once. 

      I think or i'm at least hoping that to appease Zeno. Beerus will realize that he will have to stop doing his job for an x number of years. Perhaps even a million, so that Shin can do his job more  better and get more life flourished in universe 7. (There's only 28 planets with life for kami's sake!) So this could help explain why Beerus wasn't seen at the epilouge of the manga and beyond.

      Yeah, also I think the Grand Priest is corrupting him.

        Loading editor
    • Think of it like this: Universe 7 has a Broly/Majin Buu (All 3 versions of him wrapped in one) type character in charge of destroying life. While a Mr Satan/Yamcha Type character and at that efficinity level in charge of Creating Life.

      The results of this combination would be an extremely low Mortal Level for this Universe.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:

      I just see so many gaps with this theory.

      No I stand by my word

      Why? You haven't refuted any of Skar's points.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:
      I just see so many gaps with this theory.
      No I stand by my word
      Why? You haven't refuted any of Skar's points.

      I did, at the very top.

        Loading editor
    • if 7 survives, so will 6, they will at least revive 6, but, that's probably going to be the limit due to plot

        Loading editor
    • All you said was what you want to happen, and that you don't care about what's been said is supposed to happen.

        Loading editor
    • I'm 85% sure this will happen. When Goku wins (which he pro'ly is) he might think "Wow, that was a lot of fun! I wish I could fight those guys again!". Which, let's be fair, he might think, he is a Sayian after all.

        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I'm 85% sure this will happen. When Goku wins (which he pro'ly is) he might think "Wow, that was a lot of fun! I wish I could fight those guys again!". Which, let's be fair, he might think, he is a Sayian after all.

      Exactly

        Loading editor
    • I mean, when you look at Goku's way of being plus how Super is not really as dark as DBZ, they will restore all these Universes as if nothing really happened.

      I think they are playing this game of showcasing the Universes demise in a sad and shocking way only to revive them by the end of this.

        Loading editor
    • And let's look at this from another perspective. More Characters = More Posibilities. Merchandise? Spin-Offs? Who knows? I feel that's there's something that we all know here and it's that: 
      Raf,750x1000,075,t,101010-01c5ca27c6
        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      And let's look at this from another perspective. More Characters = More Posibilities. Merchandise? Spin-Offs? Who knows? I feel that's there's something that we all know here and it's that: 
      Raf,750x1000,075,t,101010-01c5ca27c6


      That makes perfect sinse.

        Loading editor
    • Sinse when?

        Loading editor
    • Dragon  Ball Heroes

        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      Dragon  Ball Heroes

      YES, im liking the non-canon far more with the Dark Demon and Xeno Broly.

      Also Xeno Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Like Marvel vs Capcom:Infinite? I wondered how that turned out.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Oh. Like Marvel vs Capcom:Infinite? I wondered how that turned out.

      No, not like that and I LOVE Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

      Also didn't you read the full thing, like the DC Comics, because I know there's a comic where they merged the univeres together.

        Loading editor
    • With Marvel? I know about that one snd they separated it after a few issues. And what I'm talking about is the rebellion against that. People might not like the universes being one and could probably topple the god society down. I mean, we have two mortals capable of battling on par with the gods and a few immortals not to mention the advanced civilizations of Universe 12. If they wanna, they could. As long as Zen-Oh and the angels are not around. After all, two mortals actually changed the government in an alternate future. And canon does not exist so. Dragon Ball Fusions already did this idea already.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      With Marvel? I know about that one snd they separated it after a few issues. And what I'm talking about is the rebellion against that. People might not like the universes being one and could probably topple the god society down. I mean, we have two mortals capable of battling on par with the gods and a few immortals not to mention the advanced civilizations of Universe 12. If they wanna, they could. As long as Zen-Oh and the angels are not around. After all, two mortals actually changed the government in an alternate future. And canon does not exist so. Dragon Ball Fusions already did this idea already.

      I still think thats a good idea or kill that stupid little runt Zen-Oh somehow.

      Also I don't care about mortals or what people think.

      Well AT LEAST Toei acknowledged the whole revive Universes idea in the new episode.

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately he's kinda nigh invulnerable. The only way Zen-o will die is if Toriyama forgets about him.

        Loading editor
    • When Tori forgets about you, it means erasure.

      Not even SDB can save you.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:

      When Tori forgets about you, it means erasure.

      Not even SDB can save you.

      Now that's what Zamasu should have done.

        Loading editor
    • Zamasu=Ultron, Goku Black=Sigma. What does marvel and capcom wanna be do to make money? MAKE FUSED ZAMASU! But a robot. You guys think Dimps is bad? They are a Good Samaritan compared to Capcom.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Okay after this Tournament, they better use the Super Dragon Balls to revive everyone that got Erased and I DON'T CARE if this is called Universal Suvival Arc, because if they don't you can kiss all that world building and new characters to know, goodbye.

      Also I got something for Zeno's stupid too many Unverses excuse, just pull a DC Comics and COMBINE all the Unverses into one big 1 and just give the Gods sectors instead like the Green Lanterns.

      1.Good idea, but Grand Priest has other plans

      2.Pecking order

        Loading editor
    • To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g

        Loading editor
    • BH Ouji wrote:

      Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g

      Broly honestly sounds like he's constipated.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:

      BH Ouji wrote:

      Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g
      Broly honestly sounds like he's constipated.

      I meant i agreed with your idea bro

        Loading editor
    • BH Ouji wrote:

      Stryzzar wrote:

      BH Ouji wrote:

      Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g
      Broly honestly sounds like he's constipated.

      I meant i agreed with your idea bro

      I'm just commenting on the vid, lol

        Loading editor
    • yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Mystery idiot 50 wrote: yeah.

      You would make an excellent critic.

        Loading editor
    • BH Ouji wrote:
      Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g


      God I HATE the japanese version of that, Funimation is best verison.

        Loading editor
    • do you guys think they are doing this so that the writers don't have to add new characters, new plot lines, new worlds, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:

      BH Ouji wrote:



      Stryzzar wrote:

      BH Ouji wrote:



      Stryzzar wrote:
      To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNthrjt2L1g
      Broly honestly sounds like he's constipated.
      I meant i agreed with your idea bro
      I'm just commenting on the vid

      So you're just posted to troll then

      "God I HATE the japanese version of that, Funimation is best verison." - this is the Big green dub version, but if you meant the music then go suck Mark Menza's puny xxx

      Kikuchi FTW!

        Loading editor
    • Just use the Super Dragon Balls to restore all the universes and raise the mortal ki level above 7.

      Boom, problem solved.

        Loading editor
    • @BH, thanks for liking my idea though

        Loading editor
    • "To hell with GP, Goku and Jiren will fuse and murder him."

      LMAO

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      @BH, thanks for liking my idea though

      Yeah

      Grand Priest is a pain in the butt as mugen character (even more than Necromancer's Broli)

      "But what about people like Frost?" - Tourettes guy : F*ck him, he's an ***hole

        Loading editor
    • Maybe with an ultra fusion of Jiren, Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, and Hit could they take on Grand Priest.

        Loading editor
    • Kaestal wrote: Just use the Super Dragon Balls to restore all the universes and raise the mortal ki level above 7.

      Boom, problem solved.

      Uh, no. That won't solve anything. Almost all mortal levels are higher than Universe 7, for some reason even though all the fighters are weak as s***. That's why i don't like this saga. All characters besides Universe 7 don't have any character in them and even though their universe is stronger than 7, they still get fodderized by Gohn, Tien, and even MASTER ROSHI! The only way to kill Zen-Oh would to have Tori-bot become a major character and erase Zen-Oh himself.

        Loading editor
    • Or Zalama is revealed to be 3rd strongest, but honestly Zen- Oh is a POS

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      Uh, no. That won't solve anything. Almost all mortal levels are higher than Universe 7, for some reason even though all the fighters are weak as s***. That's why i don't like this saga. All characters besides Universe 7 don't have any character in them and even though their universe is stronger than 7, they still get fodderized by Gohn, Tien, and even MASTER ROSHI! The only way to kill Zen-Oh would to have Tori-bot become a major character and erase Zen-Oh himself.

      Mortal level is about the average level over the whole universe. Universe 7 has one planet of immensely powerful individuals, but the universe as a whole sucks and had 28 inhabited planets. Probably due to Frieza, Buu, and Beerus wiping out countless civilizations.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:

      SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      Uh, no. That won't solve anything. Almost all mortal levels are higher than Universe 7, for some reason even though all the fighters are weak as s***. That's why i don't like this saga. All characters besides Universe 7 don't have any character in them and even though their universe is stronger than 7, they still get fodderized by Gohn, Tien, and even MASTER ROSHI! The only way to kill Zen-Oh would to have Tori-bot become a major character and erase Zen-Oh himself.

      Mortal level is about the average level over the whole universe. Universe 7 has one planet of immensely powerful individuals, but the universe as a whole sucks and had 28 inhabited planets. Probably due to Frieza, Buu, and Beerus wiping out countless civilizations.

      prolly.....

        Loading editor
    • how many people do you think frieza has killed, i'd say in the trillions, at least, maybe even in the quadrillions

        Loading editor
    • He'd probably kill billions from each planet, probably destroys several planets a year, and he's lived for centuries. So yeah, at least trillions sounds right.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      Kaestal wrote: Just use the Super Dragon Balls to restore all the universes and raise the mortal ki level above 7.

      Boom, problem solved.

      Uh, no. That won't solve anything. Almost all mortal levels are higher than Universe 7, for some reason even though all the fighters are weak as s***. That's why i don't like this saga. All characters besides Universe 7 don't have any character in them and even though their universe is stronger than 7, they still get fodderized by Gohn, Tien, and even MASTER ROSHI! The only way to kill Grand priest would to have Tori-bot become a major character and erase Grand priest himself.


      (Fixed)

      "how many people do you think frEeza has killed, i'd say in the trillions, at least, maybe even in the quadrillions" - well to be fair, if Freeza didn't killed them, the Super Saiyans would have a bigger victim count ;)

      Also why the fudge do we talk about this crybaby? Freeza died on namek by SSJ Goku (or Future Trunks if you believe he "survived") BTW there's no way in hfil he can be wished back as Godnaiccolo clearly stated to Majin Vegeta that evil people get reicarnated

      WTF Toriyama?!

      I think the only reason our fav snookerball came back is becuase his fanboys/girls whinned that their god is forgotten

        Loading editor
    • the saiyans did invade planets for him, and slaughter races, but he has a far higher body count, they've killed for decades, he's killed for longer, and they don't all kill.

      he was cut to pieces, he was still conscious, as we see a scene from his POV, it was when trunks blasted him, he can survive that. buu was reincarnated due to goku wanting that, yemma made that come true, so that's not a plot hole, we even see this when frieza saga vegeta was resurrected. this part is non canon, but supporting evidence right? all the villains in GT were resurrected.

      that i agree on, use goten and trunks instead, they are 13 and look 5, future trunks was 13 and looked 15, give them some development, maybe say they have been training from the copy vegeta saga to the current arc, like 2 years.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      Kaestal wrote: Just use the Super Dragon Balls to restore all the universes and raise the mortal ki level above 7.

      Boom, problem solved.

      Uh, no. That won't solve anything. Almost all mortal levels are higher than Universe 7, for some reason even though all the fighters are weak as s***. That's why i don't like this saga. All characters besides Universe 7 don't have any character in them and even though their universe is stronger than 7, they still get fodderized by Gohn, Tien, and even MASTER ROSHI! The only way to kill Zen-Oh would to have Tori-bot become a major character and erase Zen-Oh himself.

      You clearly misunderstood.

      Raise the mortal ki level to above the 7 level it was described as the cut off point.

      The average power, not a level above universe 7.

      Gohan is among the strongest members of Universe-7, of course he can keep up with almost everyone else in the tournament.

        Loading editor
    • you don't have to be a non mortal/not a god to be stronger, even buu saga base gohan is superior to kibito, but that's besides the point, there are no gods in the tournament (besides the ssg form, which does turn them into a deity). also, mortal means non god in db, if anyone didn't know, goku black is an example, calling people mortal, despite being able to age, if you also didn't know, goku black waited to be a supreme kai in the anime.

        Loading editor
    • Fankid wrote:
      he was cut to pieces, he was still conscious, as we see a scene from his POV, it was when trunks blasted him, he can survive that. buu was reincarnated due to goku wanting that, yemma made that come true, so that's not a plot hole, we even see this when frieza saga vegeta was resurrected.

      1.I meant on namek, Goku killed him with a KI blast (ARDBZ) or an energy wave (All other versions mistakely called "angry kamehameha" in games)

      2.But Vegeta reccently died

      3.So why Godnaiccolo stated that Vegeta would be reicarnated?

        Loading editor
    • 1. he didn't kill him, he blasted half his face off, which left him unconscious, he was near death though.

      i've heard people say he died, this is because they wanted donwplay frieza taking a planet explosion while half dead, and ki less, they don't want dbz to be planet level, not saying you are doing this.

      2. that was never canonically established.

      goku said "maybe you'll come back some day, as a better person i hope, i'd like that, perhaps we'll have a little one on one", yemma listened and reincarned buu, he didn't resurrect him, he even said this to goku at the end of dbz (off screen, goku said this though).

      3. it's because that was a wish, buu becoming uub wasn't.

      4. how strong do you think goku's base will be in the end of dragon ball (note: ssbg isn't base, it's a form), in his base during poteau saga, he's beyond ss3 gotenks (note: goku was surprised that copy vegeta can transform), he's now 10x stronger, at a minimum, so his growth rate is high.

        Loading editor
    • .... Base Goku isn't stronger than SS3 Gotenks....

      Super Saiyan Beyond God Goku, on the other hand, is.

        Loading editor
    • Kaestal wrote:
      .... Base Goku isn't stronger than SS3 Gotenks....

      Super Saiyan Beyond God Goku, on the other hand, is.


      Okay did we go off topic.

        Loading editor
    • kaestal, you didn't even listen to the explaination.

      this is consistent, base goku fought against bergamo, who is far superior to both his brothers (before you say he used beyond god against them, remember, he fought on par with them in the universe survival arena, he then went super saiyan, also, gohan fought on par with one, while weakened, he doesn't even have the form), one of which fought somewhat on par with buu (pre his drug), he also fought a buu who got stronger, as base.

        Loading editor
    • Fankid wrote:
      1. he didn't kill him, he blasted half his face off, which left him unconscious, he was near death though.

      i've heard people say he died, this is because they wanted donwplay frieza taking a planet explosion while half dead, and ki less, they don't want dbz to be planet level, not saying you are doing this.

      http://pm1.narvii.com/6514/a7d0af8567ce1a42f586ee38a32d614cd73f7c55_hq.jpg

      Um nope

      The face he made after getting hit clearly states he died

      I pretent he "returned" as a cyborg so Toriyama could make fun of him more :P

      Speaking of Cyborg characters, Cyborg mr. TaoPaiPai can't happened too, as the grenade (sp) was thrown in his face

      But if we dig deeper, maybe "Broli" in movie 10 didn't die and will return as a cyborg in later movie (renembers movie 11 last scene) no wait, never mind

        Loading editor
    • so you are just saying he died, you literally have no evidence to support this besides look at that rape face, also, we see the damage done, part of his skull was blasted off, his father said they found him in space alive, frieza definitley has the endurance to survive this, he was cut into dozens of pieces and still conscious. if you use the excuse that he was originally meant to die, that doesn't count, it was changed.

      i didn't get why tao didn't die either, his arms were clearly vaporized, his head would have to. 

      he wasn't a cyborg, he was resurrected after they gained a little blood to replicate his cells, he became bio broly after spilling acid (i don't know, they just said some s###, and i didn't care, i know acid makes no sense to turn someone into an abominable snowman) on himself, and then becoming a blob.

        Loading editor
    • Combining the universes sounds good tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Fankid wrote:
      so you are just saying he died, you literally have no evidence to support this besides look at that rape face, also, we see the damage done, part of his skull was blasted off, his father said they found him in space alive, frieza definitley has the endurance to survive this, he was cut into dozens of pieces and still conscious. if you use the excuse that he was originally meant to die, that doesn't count, it was changed.i didn't get why tao didn't die either, his arms were clearly vaporized, his head would have to.

      1.Yeah, stupid trolliyama, Goku DID kill Freeza and then died on namek

      2.The granate hit his HEAD

        Loading editor
    • 1. no, he can take such injuries, as explained 10 times, frieza took this much damage Kai - King Cold rebuilds Frieza - YouTube, he took more while fighting trunks, saying that he died is not only head canon, it's wrong, the intent of the author trumps what viewers think.

      2. agreed, there wasn't an argument.

        Loading editor
    • Fankid wrote:
      1. no, he can take such injuries, as explained 10 times, frieza took this much damage Kai - King Cold rebuilds Frieza - YouTube, he took more while fighting trunks, saying that he died is not only head canon, it's wrong, the intent of the author trumps what viewers think.

      1.He vommited when SSJ Goku punched him in the gut, and had big eyes when Goku was slapping him

        Loading editor
    • 1. ok, and? he coughed out blood, meaning he took serious damage, also survivable for him, either way it's irelevant, it happened way before the planet exploded, or goku blasting him.

        Loading editor
    • 1. Zzzzzx

        Loading editor
    • what does that even mean? i searched it up, nothing.

        Loading editor
    • Fankid wrote:
      1. ok, and? he coughed out blood, meaning he took serious damage

      1.Blood? No my friend, Toei changed it to blood due to censorship, in the manga he vommited

      2.Exacly, Freeza was in hell during that battle, and was going to DIE

        Loading editor
    • again, he can take such injuries, these points aren't relevant, especially when the show that frieza was conscious while getting cut into dozens of pieces, but, for arguments sake, i'll say that that scene was just some scene, even though frieza commented on it in enough detail to show that he was alive, also, a cut piece of him blinked in super, regardless, he was able to survive the organ damage of getting cut in half by his attack, both of which are far more damaging than vomiting blood (does he have organs besides a brain, or was that also censorship? i saw and read them years ago). 

      he was going to die, that doesn't mean that he did die, he said he wasn't sure if he could take the explosion with no ki, so the show left it vague.

      i know i keep  saying the same thing, but, that's all i can do, this is because the show uses that excuse themselves, and frankly, it works.

      why do we keep arguing, do you think frieza died and they brought him back, even though he was dead for months, even though they say he was alive, and heavily upgraded versions of that technology wasn't able to.

        Loading editor
    • before you bring up king kai saying he's dead, remember, king kai also though that namek was destroyed

        Loading editor
    • Who is responsible? Simple, the Great Priest.

        Loading editor
    • One way or another, the "erased" universes will definitely be restored. There's no way that all these new characters were created and developed just to be eliminated

        Loading editor
    • Except maybe Universe 9, they had a fodder feel about them from the start.

        Loading editor
    • I found some evidence for this theory:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5LrYMttoY 

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:
      I found some evidence for this theory:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5LrYMttoY


      Is this video saying that the other univerese will be revived from the Super Dragon Balls?

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Tiger2025 wrote:
      I found some evidence for this theory:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5LrYMttoY


      Is this video saying that the other univerese will be revived from the Super Dragon Balls?

      Yes it is saying it is a possibility because of the new Kai and Angel drawings released by Toroyoto 

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Tiger2025 wrote:
      I found some evidence for this theory:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5LrYMttoY


      Is this video saying that the other univerese will be revived from the Super Dragon Balls?
      Yes it is saying it is a possibility because of the new Kai and Angel drawings released by Toroyoto 


      Thats good to know because I would be LIVED if U6 was gone forever.

        Loading editor
    • Would you also be livid?

        Loading editor
    • I REALLY do hope that they revive back ALL the Universes. Universe 6 and 2 are my favorites!

        Loading editor
    • They'll be lucky if they're allowed to revive U6. Zeno had a reason to destroy them, he's not going to not if the winners are dicks and bring them all back.

        Loading editor
    • Like I said in my first post, I'm not really a fan of the idea of reviving the losing Universes despite I strongly like many of the new characters introduced. But honestly, Zeno decided to reduce the multiverse because he found low the Mortal lvl within most Universes so, is it really okay that after all of this Goku just goes and with a bit of dialogue he convinces Zeno to let him wish everyone back? what would be the point of this tournament then? having fun with the strongest from other universes and discovering Ultra Instinct?

      I'm 90% convinced they will come back at the end one way or another, Super ain't gonna be that dark.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say it'd be a bittersweet ending where Zeno restores some of the fighters in the erased universes out of respect for their strength, intellict and whatnot. (after all it still is zeno we are talking about here so it's 16% possible)

        Loading editor
    • TurboTriangle601 wrote: (after all it still is zeno we are talking about here so it's 18% possible)

      Which is still a higher percent than the percent of women in the tournament.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:

      TurboTriangle601 wrote: (after all it still is zeno we are talking about here so it's 18% possible)

      Which is still a higher percent than the percent of women in the tournament.

      Writers write what they know, and on average, human males are stronger than human females.

        Loading editor
    • Then writers should quit from a lack of imagination, or hire a woman. And on average, men can't throw energy at a planet to kill it

        Loading editor
    • sigh....

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Then writers should quit from a lack of imagination, or hire a woman. And on average, men can't throw energy at a planet to kill it

      Neither can women. What's your point?

      If you want to blame anyone for men being, on average, stronger than women, blame biology. Or God, if you buy into that.

        Loading editor
    • This is a world where people are stronger than they should be. In this world there's no reason at all why a woman couldn't be stronger than a man. Biologically speaking, green aliens can make orange balls turn into a wish granting dragon

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, actually, we are sitting in front of small boxes and arguing, taking time out of our ever shortening lifes, about men and aliens who can shoot large lasers out of their hands, fly, and give the finger to physics. 

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      This is a world where people are stronger than they should be. In this world there's no reason at all why a woman couldn't be stronger than a man. Biologically speaking, green aliens can make orange balls turn into a wish granting dragon

      It's a Japanese cartoon for boys about super-powered men they can project themselves onto. Marketing is all the reason any writer needs. Write for your target audience.

        Loading editor
    • @Blaziken

      Dragon Ball Z has been appealing to multiple demoraphics (to a subtle extent of course) since about day 1 so to take away 5-8% of it's popularity because of marketing doesn't seem right. (not to mention dragon ball is already making a lot of money as it is so that change is a bit unneded imo)

        Loading editor
    • TurboTriangle601 wrote:
      @Blaziken

      Dragon Ball Z has been appealing to multiple demoraphics (to a subtle extent of course) since about day 1 so to take away 5-8% of it's popularity because of marketing doesn't seem right. (not to mention dragon ball is already making a lot of money as it is so that change is a bit unneded imo)

      They likely don't intentionally appeal to multiple demographics. They have a target demographic in mind, and others happen to like it as well.

        Loading editor
    • And it's target demographics that will end up killing good shows for appealing to the wrong target(like young justice). Someone watching is someone watching. If your demographic changes, change your target to meet them. Also, any writer writing for a target demo and not for creativity is a sell out

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      And it's target demographics that will end up killing good shows for appealing to the wrong target(like young justice). Someone watching is someone watching. If your demographic changes, change your target to meet them. Also, any writer writing for a target demo and not for creativity is a sell out

      Unfortunately, most people prefer targeted content over creativity. And most writers prefer making money from their work, even if it means making a few concessions, over being creative and in the poor house. Case in point, "creativity" is exactly what you're arguing against by expecting writers to follow your guidelines. You'd rather they appeal to what you think is good than just let them do their own thing.

      Target demographics kill good shows just like trying to make a show "for everyone" kills good shows. If you appeal to everyone, your world is going to end up making no sense.

        Loading editor
    • Who's asking for everyone?

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Who's asking for everyone?

      Nobody, apparently. Which, again, goes back to my point that most people prefer content that appeals to them.

        Loading editor
    • And most people who aren't straight cismales don't have any content that appeals to them and have to settle.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      And most people who aren't straight cismales don't have any content that appeals to them and have to settle.

      As I said, most people want content that appeals to them, specifically, even if it's not innovative. And let's not forget, in the end, it's the studios that dictate what gets made.

        Loading editor
    • Right. And since many people have proven that it's possible to watch things without anyone that matches who they are, maybe straight people can get the f over Themselves.

        Loading editor
    • Okay whats with all this idiotic off topic and polics crap?

        Loading editor
    • I just don't think the polics do a good job protecting or serving.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Right. And since many people have proven that it's possible to watch things without anyone that matches who they are, maybe straight people can get the f over Themselves.

      Or non-straight, non-white, etc., people can stop demanding token characters that are almost always poorly written?

      Fact is, when you force a character to be a certain way (white, black, male, female, etc.) just to please a certain demographic (even though they're not your target demographic), that character is going to be bad, and if the movie is based on that character, then the movie is going to be bad (Ghostbusters 2016, no matter what people say, failed because their whole deal with the film is that the main cast was women, as opposed to the movie being good).

      On the other hand, if you create characters free of those restrictions, they end up being great (Ellen Ripley; personally, I consider her to be one of the most badass characters in all of film).

        Loading editor
    • If all you can do is write the most generic everyday characters, what are you doing writing? Why not pen some hentai instead. The fact is, if a writer trying to write someone who is different from them only results Ina bad chcaracter, then that's the fault of the writer.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Okay whats with all this idiotic off topic and polics crap?

      Ikr, impressive how that has anything to do with the initial topic about the Tournament ending.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      If all you can do is write the most generic everyday characters, what are you doing writing? Why not pen some hentai instead.

      The fact is, if a writer trying to write someone who is different from them only results Ina bad chcaracter, then that's the fault of the writer.

      Indeed, but that's not what I said. I said that non-white, etc. people should stop asking for token characters. I don't demand that producers, writers, and studios insert characters that are similar enough to me that I can identify with them. That's because I understand that even if they were to do so, it'd be poorly written, because it's not something they're interested in.

      If you want studios and others to appeal to you, vote with your money. Stop watching anything that doesn't conform to your standards, and have others do the same. Eventually, they'll get the message.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, and when they lose almost nothing to a long silenced group, nothing will change.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Okay whats with all this idiotic off topic and polics crap?
      Ikr, impressive how that has anything to do with the initial topic about the Tournament ending.


      Exactly, like what the hell is wrong with people these days, I don't want to hear this waste of time BS, also the Tournament is ending in less then 2 months now. (THANK GOD)

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Yeah, and when they lose almost nothing to a long silenced group, nothing will change.

      So now you get why it's not a good idea to appeal to small demographics, from a business PoV. Film making, book publishing, etc., are all businesses. When the choice is between making money and making art, they'll choose the former.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I know. And that's a bad thing.

      Anyway, sorry things that are important to people who aren't you happen here, hollow

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Tournament is ending in less then 2 months now. (THANK GOD)

      I really want this to end asap, at this point there will be hardly anything mindblowing unless Jiren wins instead of Goku. I dunno if Toei is gonna follow your idea about merging the Universes into one but Super should end in this arc imo.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Tournament is ending in less then 2 months now. (THANK GOD)
      I really want this to end asap, at this point there will be hardly anything mindblowing unless Jiren wins instead of Goku. I dunno if Toei is gonna follow your idea about merging the Universes into one but Super should end in this arc imo.

      Me too. This arc overall is such a let down, filled with wasted potential, and is just overall boring, bland, and predictable. I literally had the same feeling watching this arc as with The Flash Season 3, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Justice League, Sonic Forces, The Hobbit, etc. If only they did something unexpected, a huge twist, or actually tried building a character arc for all the new characters instead of being huge chickens and just giving character arcs to the ones we already know or are easy to introduce. Stepping out of the boundry you know. And the pacing oh my god they speed it and slow it at the worst of times.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      Tournament is ending in less then 2 months now. (THANK GOD)
      I really want this to end asap, at this point there will be hardly anything mindblowing unless Jiren wins instead of Goku. I dunno if Toei is gonna follow your idea about merging the Universes into one but Super should end in this arc imo.
      Me too. This arc overall is such a let down, filled with wasted potential, and is just overall boring, bland, and predictable. I literally had the same feeling watching this arc as with The Flash Season 3, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Justice League, Sonic Forces, The Hobbit, etc. If only they did something unexpected, a huge twist, or actually tried building a character arc for all the new characters instead of being huge chickens and just giving character arcs to the ones we already know or are easy to introduce. Stepping out of the boundry you know. And the pacing oh my god they speed it and slow it at the worst of times.


      Ikr, im so sick and tired of these stupid Tournaments, I want another big bad villain arc like Goku Black and Zamasu, or even better some non-canon stories like Mira and Towa.

        Loading editor
    • Man, I haven't seen this Tournament spam since DB but even there it actually worked. We just got a tournament two arcs ago and now there's another one with just more Universes participating, more team members and Zeno around.

      For me this feels like U6 Tournament 2.0 but even worse when other universes had so many weak characters that could have been defeated before you can say "Zeno", I wouldn't have mind if it were one or two but literally more than half were defeated in one-two blows except the team leader/s so I was expecting to like most of these new characters for more than just their design.

      So, only option left for Toei to make this more original and amusing would be if Jiren wins (Not that Hit hasn't technically won the last Tournament).

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Man, I haven't seen this Tournament spam since DB but even there it actually worked. We just got a tournament two arcs ago and now there's another one with just more Universes participating, more team members and Zeno around.

      For me this feels like U6 Tournament 2.0 but even worse when other universes had so many weak characters that could have been defeated before you can say "Zeno", I wouldn't have mind if it were one or two but literally more than half were defeated in one-two blows except the team leader/s so I was expecting to like most of these new characters for more than just their design.

      So, only option left for Toei to make this more original and amusing would be if Jiren wins (Not that Hit hasn't technically won the last Tournament).


      Yeah, also Z hand 2, but they drag on like this one and got interupted.

      For me best tournament's is the Dark Tournament and the one in the 3 Kings Arc of Yu Yu Hakusho.

      Also THERE ARE going to bring back U6 because there really hinting at a Planet Salad Arc.

        Loading editor
    • I want UI Goku to be a villain

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      I want UI Goku to be a villain


      Why, that would kill Super for me.

        Loading editor
    • Uhhh, is that legit with the Super Saiyan 4 UI Goku?

        Loading editor
    • Where did it say ssj4ui?

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Where did it say ssj4ui?


      Thats what the image looks like, with the hair.

        Loading editor
    • No fur

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      No fur
      25323788 164833856859183 297570044 n
      Yeah, but the hair, it strongly resembles SSJ4.
        Loading editor
    • I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?

        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?

      Kid Bulla" leak?

      Also, just hoping this is real, because normal UI is to basic for me.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?
      Kid Bulla" leak?

      Also, just hoping this is real, because normal UI is to basic for me.

      It was leak that made it look like it was a Kid Bulla driving a plane, but it was only a flashback of when Bulma toyed with Jaco in the past. (However the coloring was different, so the leak made it look more like Bulla in the way that her hair was greener.)

        Loading editor
    • JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?
      Kid Bulla" leak?

      Also, just hoping this is real, because normal UI is to basic for me.

      It was leak that made it look like it was a Kid Bulla driving a plane, but it was only a flashback of when Bulma toyed with Jaco in the past. (However the coloring was different, so the leak made it look more like Bulla in the way that her hair was greener.)

      Okay, but this one looks more real because it looks its part of a scan.

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?
      Kid Bulla" leak?

      Also, just hoping this is real, because normal UI is to basic for me.

      It was leak that made it look like it was a Kid Bulla driving a plane, but it was only a flashback of when Bulma toyed with Jaco in the past. (However the coloring was different, so the leak made it look more like Bulla in the way that her hair was greener.)
      Okay, but this one looks more real because it looks its part of a scan.


      He could have just dressed differently. Or, maybe mastering the form grows your hair out slightly

        Loading editor
    • HollowIchigo58
      HollowIchigo58 removed this reply because:
      ur6
      01:53, January 6, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      HollowIchigo58 wrote:
      JJRULEZ1 wrote:
      I don't think we should take this to heart, don't you remember that "Kid Bulla" leak?
      Kid Bulla" leak?

      Also, just hoping this is real, because normal UI is to basic for me.

      It was leak that made it look like it was a Kid Bulla driving a plane, but it was only a flashback of when Bulma toyed with Jaco in the past. (However the coloring was different, so the leak made it look more like Bulla in the way that her hair was greener.)
      Okay, but this one looks more real because it looks its part of a scan.

      He could have just dressed differently. Or, maybe mastering the form grows your hair out slightly


      Thats what I meant, UI Final Form.

      Also dressed differently?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.