FANDOM

7,551 Pages

  • cooler

      Loading editor
    • Frost Final Form hands down. He'll beat the shit out of cooler like he's a fly. Frost final form could compete against suppressed god goku. Final Form cooler lost to a post namek arc ssj goku. 

        Loading editor
    • Cooler sux

        Loading editor
    • he has no strength whatsoever

        Loading editor
    • yeah. His true form was getting beaten around by goku's base.

        Loading editor
    • Frost farts and Cooler dies.

        Loading editor
    • Frost makes a small breeze with his hand and Cooler dies

        Loading editor
    • frost stomps

        Loading editor
    • 1st form Frost beats metal Cooler and mecha Frieza. I would say final form Frost (at the time of the U6 Tournament) is stronger than Resurrection F Final Form Frieza, but not as strong as Resurrection F Golden Frieza. Even now I still don't think he's at Res F Golden Frieza level

        Loading editor
    • Frost scratches his head Cooler dies. lol.

        Loading editor
    • Frost is fodder are you kidding me? Piccolo out of all people could have beaten him easily. The only reason he won was his Secret Poison, the only thing good about Frost in general. Frost is definitely DEFINITELY much weaker than Mastered Final Form Frieza. While I do agree he would beat Cooler, it is not by A LOT like you guys think. Seriously, do you guys have a hate boner for the movies or something becasue we never seen what Frost could REALLY DO besides being a cheating douche bag. Do you guys really like Super that much? And this is from a guy who didn't like the Cooler's Revenge movie.

        Loading editor
    • You don't have to turn every conversation into movie canonicity and Super. It's a fact that Frost is stronger because he debuted much later. Honestly I love Cooler, but he's so weak these days as early Super Saiyan Goku could take him down.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Frost is fodder are you kidding me? Piccolo out of all people could have beaten him easily. The only reason he won was his Secret Poison, the only thing good about Frost in general. Frost is definitely DEFINITELY much weaker than Mastered Final Form Frieza. While I do agree he would beat Cooler, it is not by A LOT like you guys think. Seriously, do you guys have a hate boner for the movies or something becasue we never seen what Frost could REALLY DO besides being a cheating douche bag. Do you guys really like Super that much? And this is from a guy who didn't like the Cooler's Revenge movie.

      Fodder, is that a word??? Anyways, Piccolo practically made Gohan stronger, and could fight him in his ultimate form (super). ARE YOU SAYING PICCOLO IS F**KING WEAK?!

        Loading editor
    • Just becasue he is a good teacher, doesn't mean he is a good fighter. Gohan wasn't going exactly all-out either and Piccolo got killed by a single Death Beam from FIRST FORM FRIEZA, who's not even close to matching Saiyan beyond God Goku. The only reason he has been able to keep up in the Torunament of Power is because 1: Plot, 2: His battle smarts 3:With the help of the team. With that said, Piccolo was literally going to incapacitate Frost with the Special Beam Cannon, which is not exactly his strongest move. Frost was so scared of this, he had to use the Secret Poison like if that's not enough to show that Frost is weak, I don't know what is.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Just becasue he is a good teacher, doesn't mean he is a good fighter. Gohan wasn't going exactly all-out either and Piccolo got killed by a single Death Beam from FIRST FORM FRIEZA, who's not even close to matching Saiyan beyond God Goku. The only reason he has been able to keep up in the Torunament of Power is because 1: Plot, 2: His battle smarts 3:With the help of the team. With that said, Piccolo was literally going to incapacitate Frost with the Special Beam Cannon, which is not exactly his strongest move. Frost was so scared of this, he had to use the Secret Poison like if that's not enough to show that Frost is weak, I don't know what is.

      So we're going to ignore the fact that Frost was only having trouble with Piccolo due to Frost being beaten the **** out of by SSJ Goku?

        Loading editor
    • Let's face it, Frost was introduced way too late to not have a massive advantage over Cooler. 'Assault' form Frost is probably in the same league if not a fair bit stronger than Metal or 5th form Cooler. Final form Frost owns any Cooler shown in animated media. 

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      You don't have to turn every conversation into movie canonicity and Super.

      Useless to try on that. If you do a "what if" battle of any character vs a movie/GT character, there will be always someone focusing on which side is more canon than the other instead of discussing who is gonna win based on feats, statements, etc.

        Loading editor
    • base goku = ssjg (bog) so he's universal compared to maybe being planet

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.