7,349 Pages

Is there an english name for this technique?  Or is this it?  It is confusing.  I really wonder how Goku figured this technique out.  TNTDiscoCisco (talk) 14:12, April 9, 2016 (UTC)TNTDiscoCisco

are you clueless? there is no english name. Meshack (talk) 17:14, April 9, 2016 (UTC)

Same there is not yet a official english name,the translation for 時と橋 (Tokitohashi) is Time and Bridge or Time Bridge {{SUBST:Usuario:YonedgeHp/Firma}} 17:28, April 9, 2016 (UTC)


Agree to translate the name to Time-Skip or keep it as Tokitobashi? Meshack (talk) 23:11, April 10, 2016 (UTC)

I Agree to change it to Time-Leap wich is also a translation and more accurate because the technique only stops time {{SUBST:Usuario:YonedgeHp/Firma}} 23:18, April 10, 2016 (UTC)

Time-Leap has been said to be a mistranslatiom so we can't use that. There has been no mention of the technqiue leaping through time byt it stops or skips. Time-Skip is our best bet Meshack (talk) 23:37, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.