This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Saibamen article.
Heh, Rosario+Vampire. I read that manga, too.
Relation to Bio-Men
- That needs to be removed. The Bio-Men are merely modeled after them and that can be mentioned briefly in trivia. The rest is completely unrelated and should be removed from the Saibamen article. - 23:25, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Race or Character
Since this article describes the entire race should it be changed from a character article to a race article. It would make more sense for this to be a race article. - Slayer25769 18:19, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
All saibamen are the exact same just like there were 7 cell jr but we only have one pageTrunkswswordssj4 20:04, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
I think Slayer25769 meant just changing the Character Infobox into a Race Infobox, not creating a second page. Jeangabin666 20:09, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Infobox ImageHello, I think we can do a lot better with the infobox image here, its too dark to actually see the character, and it doesn't show his unusual claws and feet. Perhaps one of these would suit the job better instead of the dark low quality one. I personally like this one since these are the original in the series, unlike the current one which is merely a flashback Ripto22475 02:47, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I see your point. However, I think this picture might be better with nicer quality and such:
- Yes, the one you have, looks much better. I agree, I couldn't really find a high definition one such as yours, but you got one ^_^ Ripto22475 19:31, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, that is much better. Ripto22475 23:03, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hey guys, been reading this page and I noticed its been mentioned that different variations or 'types' of Saibamen have appeared in various games. I think it'd be beneficial to have a Variants subsection on the page, listing and describing the different types of Saibamen that have appeared across the manga, anime and games. Details such as colours, power levels and size differences would be very interesting to read, as well as a picture for each. I'd attempt this myself but I have no skill or experience at wiki editing and wouldn't want to ruin the wiki, which is so wonderfully done.
Names of two Variants
I have noticed that of the variants' names in DBZ Kakarot while being almost the same as the original name for them have some differences, and they are Kaiwareman and Kyukonman (their names from Kakarot), and I was wondering if they should be added to the variations spot for both of them.
I'd definitely say they should be added, and I'd also argue they should replace the current names as they seem to be the official spellings now; both Xenoverse games also used those names.Dominodalek (talk) 09:15, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
- They can be listed as alternate names, but anime takes priority over video games in terms of the article name. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 15:19, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
- 10x I wasn't wanting to change the name of the article I was wanting to change the name if it is ok of the two variations I named (whose current names are spelled Caiwareman and Kyuukonman), and if it isn't ok then too put them in the spot for the variations as their alternate names. Because like Domino has said the spellings I gave for both characters seem to be the official spelling of the two variants.