This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Katas article.
Hey, can someone give the episode or issue where this character is mentioned?--User:Some one new
- In "Guru's Gift" ("The Eldest Namek" in the edited dub), Krillin tells Guru the story of Kami to explain how there is a set of Dragon Balls on Earth as well as Namek. Guru responds, "Ah yes, I remember, the child of Katas. He was a genius..." Storm 21:41, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Although it's not Katas; Guru actually says Katats. The correct spelling of his name would be Katats (the child of Katats was the embodiment of Piccolo and Kami). - PrinceZarbon 03:46, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well I guess we have our work cut out for us to fix that. :-P Are we positive that the correct spelling is "Katats"? (It was read from subtitles or some other official media?) -- 08:56, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
How come that Katas belongs to the unseen characters section? While there is a picture of him. Can someone who is a Sysop delete that or something? SaiyanElite 18:29, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I think that a shadow doesn't count as an actual appearance. Jeangabin666 20:27, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe... but one can clearly see the shape of his head. SaiyanElite 20:33, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I think that he cannot be considered to be "unseen". Maybe we should remove that category?--Lord 10:26, July 24, 2012 (UTC)
Which chapter does he appear?
Does he appear in the manga or is it the same case of King Vegeta? (Only the name appears in the manga). —This unsigned comment was made by BigGrim (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!
I don't think he does, even in the anime he appears only as a shadow. The page doesn't even say which episode of the anime he appears.23:29, January 22, 2015 (UTC)