Big Bang Attack? Why are there pictures of Vegito doing a Big Bang Attack on this page?
Come to think of it, Vegito even says Big Bang Attack in the Japanese version.
Sorry, didn't sign my last post.
Removing Vegito's Big Bang Attack from Final Impact Page
So does anybody have any problems with me removing this information from this page? If I don't hear anything I'm going to change it in a couple of days.
That move Vegito is doing is not similar to a Big Bang Attack, it is a Big Bang Attack. Except that it's a beam. And the pictures for this are already on the Big Bang Attack page.
- Where is it stated that it is Big Bang Attack?
- Vegetto himself said the attack name when fired it in original japanese dub--Date 08:41, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- He uses an attack called Big Bang Flash which is one of the alternate names for this move in Battle of Z and he uses it the same way as the pics on this page shows him using is. Which means the info about Vegito using this move and the pics most stay got a problem with it not my fault.
- He says Big Bang Flash in the game but it's actually Vegito's Spirit Sword. And since when does a game trump the anime in naming moves. The Big Bang Flash and the move you're talking about are two totally different moves. And none of them are the move that only Vegeta has done. I have Battle of Z and that move is Vegito's Spirit Sword. And yes I have a problem because you're dead wrong. Stitchking1 (talk) 16:02, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- No the move I am talking about says Big Bang Flash look at Super Vegito's moves on there if you have your the one that's dead wrong I also have the game. The move I am talking about on there is his super on Battle of Z go look it up I am not lying heck I will do you one even better.
- Well that's even worse. The picture on the top of the page is the move that he's using in battle of z. So, my question is if it's called Big Bang Flash and he fires it like a Big Bang Attack what's it doing on the Final Impact page. The kind of damage it does isn't even the same. Stitchking1 (talk) 16:31, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Here is why it is on here because Big Bang Flash is an alternate name for Final Impact look in the infobox under alternate names. Also you need to sign your last post the one under the one you signed.
- Well that means the infobox is wrong then. I have battle of Z too so I made sure to check just in case I was wrong and I don't make it a habit of making edits often unless I am sure of what I'm posting. And I can understand the confusion from them making him say Big Bang while using his Spirit Sword so that's a mistake on their part. Stitchking1 (talk) 16:57, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I am not talking about his Unquie A I am talking about his Super Unquie A is Spirit Sword his Super is Big Bang Flash which is the alternate name for Final Impact it says Big Bang Flash in the super spot when you select him.
- I know which one you're talking about. The Spirit Sword was me going off on a tangent. Anyways, there a too many similarities between the Big Bang Flash and Big Bang Attack. The main difference between the two is that the Big Bang Attack is supposed to be an energy ball white the Big Bang Flash is a beam. Although in the anime Vegito calls it Big Bang Attack. Stitchking1 (talk) 17:23, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- They stay since Vegito uses Big Bang Flash the way the pictures show unless anyone else like an admin agrees with you.
- They are fired the same way. The only difference besides name is one is a beam and the other is a energy ball. Plus it has already been proven that Vegito fires his Big Bang Flash like the pictures on this page shows him firing it. I am taking it that you have a problem with anything and everything saying or showing Vegito uses this attack. That's the vibe I am getting from you and your talk page posts and your edits. I have clearly already proven he uses this attack and it states on the page he fires it the same way the Big Bang Attack is fired. Plus look at this page at the pic next to Big Bang Attack/Big Bang Flash List of Techniques Used by Vegito.
- Just in case there is some confusion of what I'm trying to say let me explain. The move that is used for the page image is the move Vegeta used against Majin Buu. This is the only time in the series that his attack is used. The images I have a problem with are the ones of Vegito doing the Big Bang Attack/Flash. Which is not the same move Vegeta used. I don't care if the name is in the info box. Although it has no business being there. The Big Bang Flash should be a variation of the Big Bang Attack because both are shot from the palm of one. The Final Impact is fired with the middle, index, and thumb extended. I agree that the Big Bang Flash and Big Bang Attack are related, but their is no relation between them and the Fiinal Impact. Stitchking1 (talk) 20:46, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
I'm personally inclined to say that the Vegito stuff should be removed; I don't see the correlation with Final Impact. I don't understand the bit you were arguing about with Battle of Z since I don't own it, but I feel like related attacks should have a pretty big correlation, and Final Impact's defining feature seems to be the hand position. 20:58, October 11, 2014 (UTC)