This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Death Saucer article.
User: Majin Buu?
I'm probably just being forgetful, but when did Majin Buu use this technique? --22:14, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Where in official English material is this technique called the Homing Destructo Disk? If a source doesn't exist then this article might as well be moved to Death Saucer, its name in English video games. Storm 06:50, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Even though that comment is several years old, I was going to raise a similar point, why is is HDD, it should probably be Death Saucer.Neffyarious (talk) 11:32, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
- So yeh it should probably be changed to Death Saucer. If no one disagrees within a week, I will change it.Neffyarious (talk) 11:58, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Please, no 14:03, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Why? Is there a source for "Homing Destructo Disk".Neffyarious (talk) 09:34, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 counts?12:21, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I thought it was called Death Saucer in Budokai Tenkaichi 3?Neffyarious (talk) 12:28, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- hm... no. I think that's in Budokai 3. I'll check later. 12:32, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I checked, it's called Death Saucer in Budolai Tenkaichi 3, Raging Blast 2, Ultimate Tenkaichi, and Kinect.Neffyarious (talk) 05:30, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I guess it should be changed then.Neffyarious (talk) 10:45, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Nobody agreed for the change, yet, you already changed the name of the page. 13:30, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I waited before proceeding. Nobody said no.Neffyarious (talk) 13:37, September 4, 2013 (UTC)