Eight Cell Juniors?
According to this page, Gohan kills eight of Cell Juniors and that was stated as a mistake in the article. I didn't really count so I have no idea. Should this be added to Trivia if it's true? - User:Kill You/sig 16:12, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- This page mentions the same mistake, as well: http://www.slipups.com/items/16753.html - User:Kill You/sig 16:14, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
Ya he does kill 8 of them. Kool. -SSK 21:26, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes. I just watched the episode to count and Gohan indeed kills eight Cell Jrs. I think this should be noted in the Trivia section. - User:Kill You/sig 00:50, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, wait. I just looked at the article and someone already did it a few hours ago. - User:Kill You/sig 01:01, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
How does this have two titles? I don't get it...Shakuran13 21:00, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
Why does the page have two titles? I understand that it has two names, but no one knows it by "The Unleashing". The title card says "Awakening", so people are gonna recall it by that name, not "The Unleashing". — N (t • c) 23:33, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree, the page should have only one title. 23:51, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Awakening is the title for the remastered version whereas the title originally is The Unleashing, from what I know. I think the title should be Awakening for the sake of consistency. For example, Enlightenment? is the original title name but in the remastered version, it's Tien's Insurrection and we use the latter. - 00:03, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
The way that gohan threw the bag of senzu beans upwards and then caught it again after pummeling them reminded me of Zarbon dodging a Namekian elder's attack, throwing upwards the dragonball he was holding, kills the elder with the Shooting Star Arrow, returns to Frieza's side and gracefully catching the ball, and Zarbon's was more elegant.