Spirit Excalibur (スピリッツエクスカリバー Supirittsu Ekusukaribā) is a more powerful version of the Spirit Sword used by Super Saiyan 3 Vegito in Dragon Ball Heroes, Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, and by Super Saiyan Blue Vegito in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Vegito aims at his opponent with his left hand, then lifts up his right hand with the same hand gesture he uses to execute the Spirit Sword, creating a long yellow energy sword towards upward and slashing it down at his opponent.
In the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, Froze uses it against Super Haze Shenron as part of his Spirit Excalibur Death Psycho Bomb in Chapter 21: "Froze's Determination". Later he uses Spirit Excalibur against Super Saiyan 4 Broly but to no avail.
- Spirit Sword (Legendary Finish) - In Dragon Ball Legends, if Legends Limited Super Vegito can KO the final enemy with his Spirit Sword Ultimate Move Arts, after lifting the opponent up with the Spirit Sword, he will produce an energy blade from each hand then combine them into a two-handed Spirit Excalibur which he brings down on the opponent.
- Spirit Excalibur Death Psycho Bomb - A combination of Spirit Excalibur and Death Psycho Bomb. Used by Frost to kill Super Shadow Dragon Haze Shenron in Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission.
- Spirit Saber - Used by Xeno Vegito when in his base and Super Saiyan Kaioken form in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission. The user fires a long crimson and yellow energy blade from their right hand that impales the opponent and lifts them into the air by the blade before releasing them letting the opponent fall before delivering a sideways slash as the opponent falls in attack range. In World Mission, it can also be learned by all Hero Avatars (regardless of selected race or type) via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Final Excalibur - Used by Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Vegito in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission. It is a stronger version of Spirit Sabre where SSJ3 Xeno Vegito produces a second energy sword from his left hand after dropping the opponent with the first energy sword then slashes the opponent with both blades when the opponent falls in attack range. In World Mission, it can also be learned by all Hero Avatars (regardless of selected race or type) via a wish to Super Shenron.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Legends
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
In Dragon Ball Legends, Legends Limited Super Vegito (DBL13-03S) will perform a two-handed Spirit Excalibur as the Legendary Finish for his Spirit Sword Ultimate Move Arts. After lifting the opponent up with his Spirit Sword, Super Vegito will create a Spirit Sword in each hand then combine them into two-handed Spirit Excalibur that he uses as the finisher.
In FighterZ, Spirit Excalibur appears as SSGSS Vegito's Extra Powered-Up Super Attack while on the ground. By expending one bar of ki meter, Vegito raises his right hand and charges an oversized yellow blade of energy and slams it down on the ground, causing a large amount of damage to the opposition if hit and is extremely hard to avoid as it covers the entire length of the screen.
In World Mission, Spirit Excalibur is used by Vegito (Super Saiyan 3) as his Super Attack. Xeno Vegito (Base/Super Saiyan Kaioken) uses his Spirit Sabre variation as his Super Attack and the Final Excalibur variation is used by Xeno Vegito (Super Saiyan 3) as his Super Attack. In World Mission, this Super Attack can also be learned by all Hero Avatars (regardless of selected race or type) via a wish to Super Shenron. In Dokkan Battle, the technique appears as a Super Attack for Super Vegito.