The God of Destruction Hero is confident in his own power and after overpowering the Super Saiyan Blue Saiyan Hero in an Energy Clash, he assumes that the Saiyan Hero was finished only to be shocked when he learned that boy not only survived but had also achieved Ultra Instinct Sign.
Additionally some of his mannerisms are reminiscent of Beerus.
Shandy, Saría and Caser confronted Beat alongside a multitude of Destroyers, with Shandy and Beerus quickly overpowering Super Saiyan Blue Beat with a series of blows. Attempting to follow up with a Super Star Break, Shandy assumed Beat finished, until he noticed Beat (and Goku) both activating Ultra Instinct Sign, having avoided the blast entirely. He and his fellow Destroyer avatars are then dealt a heavy blow by the Saiyan Hero.
In the Big Bang Mission 5 (BM5) trailer, the God of Destruction Hero is shown to be more powerful than Super Saiyan Blue Beat as he is able to overpower Beat during their energy clash and as a result is also implied he is slightly stronger than the God of Destruction Berserker.
However he like the other God of Destruction avatars has trouble fighting Ultra Instinct Sign Beat who is able to counter and dodge their attacks.
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Sphere of Destruction - A sun-like energy sphere originally used by Beerus. Used by the God of Destruction Hero against Super Saiyan Blue Beat who counters with a Kamehameha which triggers an Energy Clash.
- Super Star Break - A type of TAA Special Ability used by Gods of Destruction in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission. When any God of Destruction is an Attacker from R2 (Round 2) onwards, enter Super Star Break Mode during his Attack Phase to call down a swarm of Meteors followed up by a giant energy sphere to deal DMG. Achieving a Perfect Break will trigger different additional effects depending upon the variation used. In the Special Episode of Super Dragon Ball Heroes, God of Destruction Hero seems to use only giant energy sphere against Beat and Goku.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Daiki Yamashita
- Like his fellow Destroyers, Shandy continues the theme of alcohol-based names, more specifically the beer-mixed beverage of the same name.