Shadow Goku is a replication of Little Goku (during GT) created by Black Smoke Shenron as his primary method of fighting.
When confronted by the Dragon Ball Heroes, Black Smoke Shenron creates Shadow Goku in order to combat them, having the shadow puppet use techniques like attacking with a shadow Power Pole, the Spirit Shock attack and is even capable of using a Spirit Bomb.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Kamehameha - Shadow Goku's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Spirit Shock - Used in Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission
- Spirit Bomb - Used in Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission
- Power Pole - Shadow Goku wields a dark replica of Goku's Power Pole in Victory Mission.
Video Game Appearances
Shadow Goku mades his debut in Dragon Ball Heroes, where he appears as a non-playable boss from the first mission of the Jaaku Mission series (JM1). He appears during the boss fight with Black Smoke Shenron, where he fights in the dragon's stead and is the primary target for attack.
- Shadow Goku is the third evil version of Goku to appear, with the first being Turles (and by extension his counterpart Turles), the second Captain Ginyu (due to switching bodies with Goku), the fourth is Goku Black, and the fifth being Super Saiyan (Berserk) Goku (due to Goku being corrupted by Cumber's evil ki).
- However he is the only evil version of Goku as a kid (the others represent evil versions of adult Goku). He is also the only evil version of Goku besides Turles/Xeno Turles and SSJ (Berserk) Goku who isn't the result of a villain stealing Goku's body.