|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Sealas (Fused) retains Sealas' personality due to Ahms' lack of a will of it's own.
Now that he has the power required to fulfill his goal, he is ready to carry out his plan to burn the Scroll of Eternity which will allow him to rewrite history as he sees fit thus can finally fulfill his utopian ideal of creating a "just" Multiverse as he views the current one as "unjust". Though he considers the Time Patrol and Dragon Ball Heroes' decision to challenge him as defying all logic, he welcomes it noting that he could not ask for better practice, confident they are powerless before his newfound power which he wishes to test against their combined might that had bested him and Ahms previously and forced Sealas' to enact the final phase of his plan ahead of schedule.
Like Sealas and Ahms, he shows no qualms about hurting/killing young children if it means achieving his goal as he plans on erasing the current history anyways thus he has a "ends justifies the means" mentality. After he was ultimately defeated by the Earthling-Saiyan hybrid Beat in his natural Super Saiyan Blue form and Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta, Sealas (Fused) couldn't fathom as to how he can lose to a mere child. Even after hearing Beat's resolve, it doesn't change his way of thinking whatsoever, as he states that Beat's ideals are flawed and will change one day, stubbornly holding onto his ideals to the bitter end.
After Sealas and Ahms are defeated by the Time Patrol, Sealas has Ahms (who has previously absorbed Frieza, Cell, Goku Black and Hit) absorb him, while he briefly loses control due to his immense power, Sealas manages to take control over their combined body.
Sealas (Fused) is strong enough to outmatch the likes of Super Saiyan Blue Beat, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta in their Super Saiyan 4 forms and Chronoa's Time Powered Unleased state. His power is so great that he manages to defeat Beat, Note, Froze, Kagyu, Kabra, Zen, Chamel, Nico, SSJ4 Xeno Goku, SSJ4 Xeno Vegeta, Xeno Trunks, and Time Power Unleashed Chronoa which caused the 8 Dragon Ball Heroes to revert back to their natural bodies and cause both SSJ4s Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta to revert to base. Due to his sheer power, the Heroes and Time Patrol are forced to resort to a risky plan of focusing the remaining power of 7 Heroes into one fighter hopefully to power them up enough to take on Sealas (Fused), with Beat being selected to be the recipient, which allows him to achieve his natural Super Saiyan Blue form.
However after a fight with Super Saiyan Blue Beat, Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta, Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Trunks and Time Powered Unleased Chronoa, he is defeated by the combined Kamehameha of Beat and Gogeta.
- Flight - The ability to fly by utilizing ki.
- Godly Ki - Through his absorption of Ahms, Sealas (Fused) gains access to Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black's data which grants him the ability to utilize godly ki.
- Bōjutsu - Sealas (Fused) is a master martial artist, though he utilizes his spear. He inherits his knowledge of this martial art from Sealas.
- Lightbreaker Mad Dance (乱舞・裂煌 Ranbu Retsukō) - Sealas (Fused) charges forward and delivers two heavy slashes with his spear before performing one last gigantic swing that triggers a great explosion of energy. Used in World Mission and Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.
- Sealas' Spear Staff - The enhanced form of Sealas' staff which is transformed into a spear staff due to Ahms absorbing both Sealas and his staff. Due to its spear tip, it is a far more dangerous weapon than its original staff form.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Hiroki Tōchi
- Sealas (Fused) vs. Beat (Super Saiyan Blue) and Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4)
- Sealas name comes form "Shirasu" - a type of sardine, fitting with the Galactic Patrol's naming scheme.
- Despite Sealas seeking to use his fused form to destroy the current history in order to create a new one of peace free from evil which is in violation of the galactic laws he once enforced as a member of the Galactic Patrol, he retains its modern symbol even after becoming Sealas (Fused), due to Sealas' allowing the symbol to remain on his armor which he kept on his armor even after leaving the Galactic Patrol to become the first Time Patroller before ultimately betraying Chronoa.
- However this is likely influenced by his belief that what he is doing is in the name of "true justice" and that those who oppose him are the real villains.