- This article is about Saturday Crush. For its variation from Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit and Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World, see Saturday Crash. Directory: Techniques → Offensive Techniques → Energy Sphere
Raditz holds his right hand high in the air and forms a pink energy sphere that he fires off at the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.
Raditz used this attack during his battle with Goku and Piccolo. While Piccolo charged his Special Beam Cannon, Goku fired a Bending Kamehameha down at Raditz. Raditz, however, neutralized the blast with his own ki and then fired the Saturday Crush up at Goku, striking him down to the ground.
- Shining Friday: A more powerful electric version of the Saturday Crush.
- Saturday Crash: A more powerful version of the Saturday Crush.
- Vacation Delete - A stronger, explosive version of the Saturday Crush that can paralyze opponents.
- Super Saturday Crush - A stronger fiery reddish orange Mouth Energy Wave variation used by Great Ape Raditz in Super Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
Video Game Appearances
Saturday Crush was named in the Budokai series and Dragon Ball Heroes. It appears under the name Here's a present! (プレゼントしてやる!) in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the Raging Blast series, Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi and Dragon Ball Z For Kinect. Raditz can also use the technique in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, where he can use it as his one of his unique attacks under the name Here's a Present for You!, his Blast Spark is a weaker yellow version of the technique.
"Fires a Ki Blast that paralyzes your enemy. It won't last long, but it's easy. You won't be vulnerable."
In the Xenoverse series, it appears as a Super Skill under the name Saturday Crash and is capable of homing in on opponents, as well as paralyzing them on impact. It can also be obtained as a skill by the Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
"Fires a Ki Blast with powerful homing abilities. Paralyzes opponents on impact."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Tutorial description
He also teaches it to the Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in School Quest: "Lesson 1" of Raditz's Training in which they must use it in battle against Raditz and Nappa. The skill is unlocked for the Future Warrior to equip after the lesson is completed. After the 1.09.00 Update, Saturday Crash can be added to Bardock and Turles' custom skillset after it has been purchased in Partner Customization.
In Super Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission, the technique appears under the name Saturday Crash and is Raditz's Super Attack in his base form. Additionally he uses the Mouth Energy Wave variation Super Saturday Crash as his Super Attack in his Great Ape form. In World Mission, there is a Saturday Crash accessory that can be used to allow custom cards to use the Super Attack or equipped to any card in a custom deck that isn't a Special Type to replace their Super Attack with Saturday Crash.