Robelu is an attractive pale faced demon with red eyes, pale olive green skin, and long black hair who wields a staff that she uses for offense.
She has a habit of gloating about how smart she is. When Xeno Pan comments on how pretty she is, Robelu blushes from the compliment.
Robelu was a spy for tens of thousands of years within the Dark Empire.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga In the game opening, Demigra invades the Time Nest along with his secretary Robelu using the Shirogame fortress as the members of the Time Patrol stand together opposing him. When Xeno Goku fires a Kamehameha towards Demigra, Robelu steps forward and blocks it to protect her boss.
In the manga, Demigra commends his henchmen, Chamel and Robelu, after being told that the Time Patrol have taken their bait and headed to Age 790 to sort out another timeline discrepancy. The trio then head to the same time and place and assist the Time Patrol in their battle against the Demon Gods, Fin and the mind controlled Dragon Team.
When Dabura attacks everyone with a powerful energy attack, Robelu uses her magic to reverse it, sending it back at Dabura and cutting him across the shoulder. She then intervenes in Xeno Gohan's conflict by putting the mind controlled Pan and Videl to sleep by tapping them on the head with her wand. Robelu tells Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta to fuse and upon the pair doing so, she tells Xeno Gogeta that he must first defeat Omega Shenron as they require the Dragon Balls in order to defeat Mechikabura. Soon after she offers to unlock Gohan's potential so that he can help Xeno Gogeta in battle against Fin. Holding up a single screw, she uses her magic abilities to summon up components that build together to create a complete Blutz Wave Generator. Firing it directly at Xeno Gohan he begins his transformation into a Great Ape.
At this point, Robelu goes off to gather the remaining Dragon Balls since Omega Shenron had been destroyed by Fin and by not being in the same area as the others, avoided being caught up in Chronoa's time freeze technique. When Gravy goes to attack everyone in the area, Robelu uses her defensive magic to protect everyone. Chamel then uses his magic to teleport everyone back to Demigra's lair where Robelu shows everyone the Dragon Balls she had collected. While Demigra uses his magic to restore the Dragon Balls, he tells the Time Patrol to follow Robelu's intructions. Robelu uses her magic to give Xeno Pan a new outfit and changes Xeno Trunks's sword into a key to use on the six Hell Gate's.
Robelu heads through the Green Hell Gate that is being defended by Putine and the Demon Realm Soldiers. Robelu uses her magic to suspend the soldiers in mid air and when one of them calls out Robelu for being a traitor, she reminds him that it is Putine who is the traitor as she was once an underling of Demigra's. She proceeds to use the Time Rail technique to send the horde of soldiers into Putine which causes a large explosion on impact. Having succeeded she returns to the hideout and shortly after announces that the first step of their plan is finished before saying that the next step will begin once everyone has recovered. However this second step was completed soon afterwards thanks to Xeno Trunks freeing Chronoa from her mind control. She is then suddenly struck by a mass of dark energy belonging to Mechikabura.
Sometime later after recovering, Robelu, Chamel and the Time Patrol travel through a rift to the ruined Time Nest to assist Xeno Trunks and Chronoa in the final battle against Mechikabura. After achieving victory and the Time Nest is restored. Robelu and Chamel begin to form cracks on their body and Demigra has them retreat for the time being.
Universe Creation Saga
Main article: Universe Creation Saga
Robelu shows up in the Crack of Time alongside Demigra and Xeno Vegito, with her master having lent his aid to the Time Patrol. When Towa transforms into a new version of her Demon Goddess form in order to face Demigra, Robelu instead steps forward, transforming into a Demon Goddess herself. While Robelu and Towa begin their battle, Demigra heads towards the battle involving Xeno Vegito and Fu and uses his magic to trap them within his Time Labyrinth. Following this, both Demigra and Robelu teleport away.
- Video Games
Robelu is able to use her magic to reverse an attack back at Dabura in the second version of his Demon God form, shocking Xeno Vegeta. She later uses her magic powers to defeat Putine in her advanced Demon God form along with a horde of Demon Realm Soldiers at the same time.
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Elegance Bolt - Robelu's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Magic - Robelu is a skilled magic user who is magic is powerful enough to rival Demon Gods such as Dabura and Putine. She can also use magic to manipulate time in various ways.
- Time Rail - Robelu summons several circular space-time ruptures to reverse the movements of an attack or person.
- Time Gathering Repairing Magic - Used to repair the Blutz Wave Generator.
- Time Create - Magic of time-assembling formation.
- Weapon Transformation - Robelu was able to transform Xeno Trunks' sword into the Key Sword.
- Lock-On Chains
- Sleep Infliction - Robelu taps the opponent on the head, putting them to sleep.
- Demon Tail - Demon Goddess Robelu creates a sharp ended black tail which she can use for melee combat.
- Demon Goddess
During the Universe Creation Saga, Robelu reveals her ability to use the Demon God form. In this form, Robelu's attire changes, her overcoat more closely matching that of her superior Demigra's in terms of design and color in addition to losing the sleeves. She gains blue, pointed markings under her eyes, along with a spiny tail.
- Key Sword - Robelu can use this in-game in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Blutz Wave Generator - After repairing Bulma's destroyed Blutz Wave Generator by using her Time Gathering Repairing Magic on a screw from the destroyed generator, Robelu uses it in Xeno Gohan to allow him to transform into his Great Ape form so he could achieve Super Saiyan 4.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Megumi Toyoguchi (game), Hiroko Ushida (anime)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Robelu (Demon Goddess) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess; Dark Factor enhanced)
- Robelu vs. Dabura (Demon God; second version)
- Robelu vs. Demon Realm Soldiers and Putine (Demon God; second version)
- Robelu, Chamel (Demon God), Xeno Vegito (Super Saiyan 4), Xeno Gohan (Super Saiyan 4), Xeno Goten (Super Saiyan) and Xeno Pan vs. Mechikabura (Demon God; Time Power Unleashed)
- Robelu's name comes from , continuing the sauce-themed naming of many of Demigra's associates.