- This article is about the technique used by Hatchiyack. For the technique used by Gotenks, see Revenge Cannon.
Revenger Cannon (リベンジャーキャノン Ribenjā Kyanon) is Hatchiyack's most powerful technique.
Hatciyack crosses his arms over his chest in preparation for his Revenger Charge. As he charges, the bio-gems of his head, wrists, and legs started to brighten. After charging for 15 seconds, Hatchiyak fires all the energy he's gathered in the form of a green energy blast that deals a great amount of damage his opponent.
Hatchiyack uses this technique several times in the OVA Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. First, he uses it on Vegeta after the latter fires his Final Flash, though the Tuffle creation is unaffected. Vegeta takes the attack head-on and he is gravely injured. Hatchiyack tries to use it to kill Gohan, but it is countered and deflected by Piccolo. He uses it a third time to injure Piccolo after the latter saves Gohan. He is killed after a final Beam Struggle between his Revenger Cannon and the Dragon Team's energy waves.
- Energy Wave Combo – A rapid-fire version of the Revenger Cannon that causes a chain of explosions in its wake. Used against Super Saiyan Goku.
- Ultra Revenger Cannon - A more powerful version of the Revenger Cannon used by Hatchiyack in his Giant Form. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Full Charge Revenger Cannon – A more powerful version of the Revenger Cannon used by Super Hatchiyack. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Final Revenger Cannon - The most powerful version of the Revenger Cannon used by Baby Hatchiyack. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video Game Appearances
The attack was named Revenger Cannon in the NES game Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku. It also appears as Hatchiyack's Ultimate Attack in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 and Dragon Ball Heroes. The technique can also be used by the player's avatar (including the Saiyan Elite and the Saiyan Hero) in Dragon Ball Heroes. Also in Dragon Ball Heroes, Super Hatchiyack uses a more powerful version of the attack, the Full Charge Revenger Cannon (フルチャージリベンジャーカノン).
In Dragon Ball Fusions, despite Hatchiyack's absence it appears as a special move that can be learned and used by the characters Ghiro, Haric, and Yamma as well as by any of their EX-Fusions provided they are at the right level to learn it.