The sphere is comprised of the pure negative, dark-blue energy of all the possessed people under Baby's control, making it an evil Spirit Bomb, of some sort. Unlike the Spirit Bomb, however, the energy is evidently stored within Baby, and can be replicated (and possibly amplified) at any time after the initial energy is absorbed. The Revenge Death Ball appears to be highly volatile as it will explode upon contact with anything, even the ground, making it unable to penetrate the surface of the Earth, like Frieza's Death Ball is able to, though it can destroy a planet upon contact, if he chooses to use the full power of the blast.
The attack is strong enough to shake the very fabric of dimensions, as seen when its aftershock made Kibito Kai accidentally drop Goku while in the teleportation dimension. After the first use against Goku on Earth, Baby Vegeta later uses the attack against Uub, although Good Buu quickly moves in and inhales it, saving Uub. Later, Baby Vegeta attempts to use another one against Goku, but is only able to form part of it before it is cancelled due to the Golden Great Ape attacking Baby Vegeta. Baby Vegeta later uses the attack against Goku, which, like the rest of Baby's attacks then, proves useless toward the Super Saiyan 4.
- Flaming Death Ball – A Revenge Death Ball with a fiery coating, causing a more powerful flaming explosion upon impact.
- Revenge Death Ball Final – A larger and much more powerful version of the Revenge Death Ball, and Baby's absolute strongest variation of the original Revenge Death Ball.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball GT: Transformation
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden
- Dragon Ball Fusions
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Dragon Ball Legends
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
Revenge Death Ball appears as one of Baby Vegeta's attacks in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation.
In Dragon Ball Heroes, the sphere is surrounded by a purple, white, and gray outer layer, and appears as the Super Attack of Super Baby 2. It can also be used by any type of Hero Avatar after the sixth wish to Super Shenron to "Teach me a Super Attack!"
"A Large Ki Blast that you can power up in a pinch! Hold down the button to slowly recover Ki. The more Ki you have when you fire the blast, the more powerful it will be."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Skill description
In Xenoverse 2, it appears as part of the Extra Pack 3 DLC as Super Baby 2's signature Ultimate Skill which allows the user to gather ki to increase the size and power of the Revenge Death Ball, causing it to function like a chargeable Super Spirit Bomb. It can be obtained by the Future Warrior as a random reward in the Parallel Quest "Multiverse Match of the Century", dropped by Super Baby 2 after being defeated during an Ultimate Finish.