The unnamed race of the Ginyu Force member Recoome. Other members of this race appear as enemies in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu (being palette swaps of Recoome). In Dragon Ball Fusions, they are considered part of the Alien race.
Members of this race are muscular large humanoids, much bigger and stronger than the common Earthling. They all seem to be lacking eyebrows. In some point in history, Frieza integrated members of this race into his Galactic Frieza Army, with the mutant Recoome being recruited in the special Ginyu Force.
A blonde member of this race, wearing the Sorbet's model of Battle Armor, can be seen amongst Frieza's 1000 soldiers army in Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ when he is the first soldier to charge at Krillin who effortlessly defeats him.
Known members of the race
- Recoome – Mutant of this race, elite soldier of Frieza, and a Ginyu Force member.
- Earth (アース) – A pink version of Recoome. He appears as an enemy after Recoome's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Recoom" in the English version.
- Zofuto (ゾフト) – A teal version of Recoome. He appears as an enemy after Recoome's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Snuel" in the English version.
- Sukuop - Recoome's counterpart in Oh!! New Gadget Super Lovers. He is presumably a member of the race.
- Vereen - A female member of the race, and Recoome's female counterpart from Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Clone Recoome