Ramen (ラーメン Rāmen) is a soup made from noodles and vegetables usually served with meat and occasionally fish.
- After the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament, Goku is shown eating Ramen.
- In the Frieza Saga, Volume 21 ("Planet Namek, Cold and Dark") Roshi is seen with a Ramen when Bulma contacts him from Namek.
- In Aerial Battle, Ox-King is eating ramen, the scene is manga only and doesn't appear in it's anime adapation, as it ends with Frieza and Goku.
- In "Unwelcome Discovery", Chiaotzu is making Ramen for Master Roshi, Turtle and Oolong to which Roshi likes, commenting that he should train here (In reality he says he wants him to cook here for him).
- In the anime after Goku and Gohan leave Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku asks Mr. Popo to give them something to eat, you can see ramen there as Goku even eat it.
- When Vegeta asks the people of Earth for the energy for the Super Spirit Bomb, there's a guy who eats ramen (the "Shop" he stands near, even says "ramen" in Japanese)
- In Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta makes Whis Instant Ramen, to which Whis likes it the most and blames Bulma for not showing it to him earlier.
- On Beerus' Planet, during Beerus and Champa's food showdown, Beerus provides Champa and Vados ramen in their showdown, much to their liking.
Video Game Appearances
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, there is a Female Earthling Time Patroller named Ramen (as another example of character being named after a type of food) who appears in Conton City's Business District near the Time Patroller Academy wearing Ninja Suit (CC).
In Kakarot, Ramen is a type of noodle dish of which several variations can be made via cooking provided the Z Fighters have acquired the recipe and ingredients to make them.