Lagss is a humanoid female with blue skin and long, pale turquoise hair in the style of two ponytails. She wears a blue top with a turquoise collar with gold trimmings, with matching golden trims on the side below her breasts and by her waist, which narrowly exposes the sides of her breasts. She also has unattached sleeves with the same gold trimmings as the others. The latter also has has white boots with the matching golden trims and dark blue-turqouise leggings.
In her brief appearance, Lagss exhibits a ruthless nature to her, after wearing out UI Goku, she mercilessly attacks the exhausted Saiyan with her glass shards.
Prison Planet Saga
Main article: Prison Planet Saga
- Prison Planet Awakening Saga
Lagss along with the other members of the Core Area Warriors make an appearance after the chains surrounding the Prison Planet have broken and the planet is on the verge of destruction. After Fused Zamasu retrieves Cunber's unconscious body, Lagss and the others teleport away.
Universal Conflict Saga
Main article: Universal Conflict Saga
- Universal Conflict: Dawn of War Saga
By propelling her glass structure at Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku while Hearts utilized Gravity Burst, the duo were able to pressure Goku until he finally reverted to base form. Upon which, Lagss effortlessly defeated a worn out Goku with a glass shards barrage.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Glass Manipulation
- Healing - Lagss can encase people in glass to heal them. Used in the manga to heal Cunber plus restore his severed tail.
- Teleportation - Lagss possesses the ability to teleport herself and her glass structure.
- Japanese: Shino Shimoji
- The name "Lagss" is an anagram on the word "Glass".