Push Forward to the Battlefield! Dragon Ball Heroes (戦いの場所へ突き進め ドラゴンボールヒーローズ) is the twenty ninth episode of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
On a warm sunny day, Beat excitedly makes his way to the mall to take part in the 10th anniversary championship of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes game. Heading towards one of the arcade machines surrounded by a large group of spectators, he joins Note, who he plays against in the latest round. Laying done their decks, they are then transported into the Dragon World. Surrounded by rocky terrain, Super Saiyan Blue Beat is joined by his allies, Goku, Bardock, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, Super Saiyan God Xeno Trunks, Yamcha and Jiren. On the opposing side, Super Saiyan Blue Note is joined by Grand Minister, Xeno King Vegeta, Demigra, Xeno Bardock, Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta and Broly.
The two sides begin an all out battle, Gogeta and Vegito battle while Bardock battles his counterpart Xeno Bardock. From below, Broly flies into a rage and begins to power up. Opposing him is Xeno Trunks who summons Chronoa to use her Freeze Attack technique to stop Broly in his tracks. Xeno Trunks takes the opportunity to attack an unmoving target. When Broly is back in motion he receives the blunt of the blows and is struck back into the distance.
To make up for the shortcomings, Grand Minister uses his ability Unknown Entity to increase the strength of his team members and Gogeta lands a God Punisher that damages both Vegito and Beat. However Yamcha uses an ability of his own that restores the pair's stamina and they fire off a Kamehameha in retaliation that strikes Note and wins him the match by K.O. However a new challenger arrives, a trio of God of Destruction avatars joined by Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Heles and Belmod.
On command, the new God of Destruction team fire a blast in unison at Beat. The God of Destruction Hero, named Shandy, and Beerus charge in and kick Beat to the ground below where he drops back to his base form. Goku joins his side to spur him on once more while the God of Destruction Hero takes to the air, charging up a powerful Super Star Break attack from the edge of Earths atmosphere. As the blast explodes on the battlefield below, Beat emerges in his Ultra Instinct Sign state along with Goku. With a flash of speed, Beat strikes the three God of Destruction avatars while outside of the game, Beat cheers himself on.
- Beat and Note battle with their opposing teams in the Dragon Ball Heroes championships.
- Beat battles the new God of Destruction avatars.
- Gogeta (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue)
- Bardock vs. Masked Saiyan
- Xeno Trunks (Super Saiyan God) and Chronoa vs. Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Gogeta (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Beat (Super Saiyan Blue) and Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue)
- Beat (Super Saiyan Blue) and Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Note (Super Saiyan Blue)
- Beat (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. God of Destruction Hero, Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Heles and Belmod
- Beat (Ultra Instinct Sign) vs. Shandy, Saria, and Caser
- This episode was made in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the Dragon Ball Heroes game which released on November 11, 2010.
- The cards used by Beat and Note in the episode are real cards from the game - Beat uses the SH1-SEC2 Vegito card, the HUM4-22 Yamcha card, the UM11-SEC Trunks: Xeno card, the UMP-05 Goku card, the BM1-SEC3 Bardock card and the UM1-SEC2 Jiren card, and Note uses the UM11-SEC2 Gogeta: UM card, the HGD1-SEC2 Masked Saiyan card, the BM1-CP3 Broly card, the SH4-SEC2 Dark-Masked King card, the SH6-SEC2 Great Priest card and the HGD10-SEC Demon God Demigra card.
- Many of the main characters' abilities, like Grand Priest increasing Note's team's strength and Yamcha restoring Beat's team's stamina are derived from the Dragon Ball Heroes game, in which the card's abilities are applied to specific characters.
- The "New Challenger" sequence seen in the anime has never actually happened in the arcade before, making this anime-exclusive.
- Despite the episode sticking to its usually short run time and only meant to promote the series' 10th anniversary, it was met with positive reviews, with some saying that it should have been what the anime had been focusing about from the very beginning.
|Universe Creation Saga|
|← Universal Conflict Saga||→|
|21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 • 29|
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
|Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Big Bang Mission!!!|