One of the planets resembles real world Earth, another resembles Saturn, one planet is mechanized (like the planets of Universe 3), while another appears to be made almost entirely out of lava. The planets are tied together by massive chains, with a keyhole being present at the center.
One of the planets that makes up the Prison Planet is Babari from Universe 10, here referred to as Green Area. Future Trunks was initially imprisoned on the Slum Area planet of the Prison Planet. King Cold's forces are locked in combat with Hatchiyack's ghosts on the Chaos Area planet.
The Prison Planet was created by Fu in the second version of the future timeline where Future Trunks lives after the "Future" Trunks Saga as an experimental site and also as a prison, numerous warriors from across time and space were imprisoned here as part of Fu's experiment.
In the game and anime, following the end of the battle between Ultra Instinct Goku and Super Saiyan 3 Cunber, the planet exploded, in the manga the planet's were separated by Oolong's wish and returned to where they came from.
- Green Area (Babari)
- Slum Area
- Chaos Area
- King Cold
- Frieza Force
- Ghost Warriors
- Core Area
- ↑ Prison Planet. carddass.
- ↑ Prison Planet Babari. imgur.
- ↑ Prison Planet Slum Area
- ↑ Cipher's tweet on Universal Conflict arc. twitter (January 10, 2019).
- ↑ Cipher's tweet on the Core warriors' bios. twitter (January 10, 2019).
- ↑ Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission chapter 1, "The Experiment!"
- ↑ Fu Prison Planet explanation. youtube (March 7, 2018).
- ↑ Janemba Prison Planet