"Piccolo and Krillin's fused form. He's always energetic, tends to get carried away, and uses weird special poses. He really is strong, though!"
Prilin (ピリリン Piririn) is a goof and hypothetical fusion between Krillin and Piccolo. This what-if fusion character first appeared in the 13th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. He is alternatively named Piccilin in the collectible card game.
Since Krillin and Piccolo are seen to perform the Fusion Dance as a demonstration for Goten and Trunks, Akira Toriyama drew a hypothetical fusion between the two characters as a goof. This fusion was simply a drawing and never made it to the manga or the anime. Part of the reason is suggested to be that Piccolo and Krillin's bodies are not similar enough to actually create a fusion through this technique, and that him being created through the Potara would be more likely.
Like all Metamoran fusions, Krillin and Piccolo's fusion possesses the clothes of the Metamorans. This consists of a black vest and baggy white pants. Prilin is seen to have Krillin's short stature with Piccolo's eyes, skin color and pointy ears. Like Krillin, he also is seen with no nose and six incense burns on his forehead. Prilin's abilities and powers are unknown, and have never been elaborated on at the time of his reveal, but his abilities were shown in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Kamehameha - The signature technique of the Turtle School invented by Master Roshi and obtained from Krillin.
- Super Kamehameha - A stronger version of the Kamehameha developed by Goku and obtained from Krillin.
- Scatter Shot - A energy barrage technique created by Krillin after his training under Kami and used against the Saibamen to avenge the death of Yamcha. Used by and obtained from Krillin.
- Destructo-Disc - A razor sharp disc made of ki used by Krillin as his signature technique. Created by and obtained from Krillin.
- Special Beam Cannon - Piccolo's signature finger beam technique which he originally created to kill Goku though ended up using it to finish off Raditz after Goku chose to sacrifice his own life and die with his brother. Created by and obtained from Piccolo.
Video Game Appearances
In the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game, the “Fusion Frenzy” pack features a Piccolo/Krillin fusion card named Piccillin.