Power Stressed is an enhanced state.
Utilizing a Power Stressed state causes the user to use up energy and stamina at a rapid rate in exchange for increased power. By pushing it even further, the user can gain more power but at the cost of speed. The power of this state causes the user's muscles to bulk up.
Due to his Saiyan DNA, Cell can assume his own Power Stressed form, which he does to display to Future Trunks the flaws inherent in the form, and later when enraged at Super Saiyan 2 Gohan overpowering him.
In the manga, Fused Zamasu powers up his Super Saiyan Rosé state greatly in an attempt to finish Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku, overflowing his power to the point that - according to Vegeta - even his immortal body would take damage.
In the anime during the Tournament of Power, Caulifla used this form to fight Goku, but she was unable to hit him due to lowered speed and overused stamina. She then stopped using this form when Goku explained the drawbacks, after-which he showed her the more preferable Super Saiyan 2 form.
- Kaio-ken - A power up which puts stress in the body in exchange for multiplying its power.
- Super Saiyan Second Grade – The first Power Stressed Super Saiyan form.
- Super Saiyan Third Grade – The second Power Stressed Super Saiyan form.
- Legendary Super Saiyan - The bulky muscular fully-powered Legendary Super Saiyan form is a Power Stressed state.
- Perfect Form (Power-Weighted) – Cell's unique giant Power Stressed form.
- Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken - The application of the Kaio-ken to the Super Saiyan Blue form.
- Super Saiyan Rage - A powered up version of Super Saiyan 2. Undergoing a power stress is necessary as part of the transformation into this state, but not in all uses.