"We all had homes before the tidal wave hit. If you really want to give us nice things, that's fine. Just bring 'em over here."
Pigero (ピゲロ Pigero) is a 15-year-old orphan that Gohan met.
Pigero was only 13 years old when he lost his parents in a Tsunami.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Vegeta Saga Pigero is an orphan who meets Gohan, who escaped from Piccolo's training. He used to take care of a small group of orphans and protect them from social workers who would try to put them in an orphanage. He lived with orphans such as Chico, Rom, Ena, Jinku, Yordon, and Hacchi. He is the oldest one there, and is fairly strong.
Pigero fights off the police and orphanage people who come to take the kids. All the orphans are later captured, and he decides it best that they be taken to an orphanage, then proceeds to leave them to live a new life. After a chance run-in with Gohan, Pigero decided that the orphans would be better off having the chance to be adopted into a family and left his chosen duty. An orphan himself, Pigero has seen some rough times out on his own.
Pigero is shown to be fairly strong for a normal human, being able to beat adults much bigger than him with only one or two hits.
- Japanese: Takeshi Kusao
- German dub: Florain Knorn
- Latin American Spanish dub: Benjamin Rivera
- Hebrew dub: Meron Aronovitch
- Greek dub: Manos Venieris
- Surprisingly his Japanese voice actor is Takeshi Kusao (the voice of the later Future Trunks) in Japanese (surprisingly Kusao is using his adult Trunks' voice for Pigero) and Dameon Clarke (Future Gohan and Future Cells) in English. It's fitting since Future Trunks met Future Gohan and Cell.