"The West Galaxy's strongest, combined with a godly warrior. His emotionless face frightens children, which sort of troubles him."
Picohan has dark and light-green skin, possessing Piccolo's pointy ears and Pikkon's facial features. He has a large crest on his forehead, under a combination of Piccolo and Pikkon's turbans (the shape of Piccolo's with the golden circle on Pikkon's).
Picohan dons Pikkon's white robes and Piccolo's purple Demon Gi, complete with shoulder pauldrons and a red belt with Pikkon's golden circle in the middle. He wears Pikkon's boots with Piccolo's shoe color. He also has Pikkon's Halo over his head.
Like his two fusee, Picohan is a stoic and serious martial artist, though he is sort of troubled by the fact his emotionless face frightens children.
Pikkon and Piccolo's great similarity would likely increase Picohan's resulting power by a significant amount. He is classified as a S-Rank fusion, putting him on par with other S-Rank EX-Fusions such as EX Prilin, Great Saiyaman 12, and Kallohan. However he is presumably weaker than S-Rank Metamoran fusions like Prilin as EX-Fusions are generally weaker than Metamoran fusions though Picohan has the advantage of being able to remain fused as long as he wishes and benefits from both Pikkon and Piccolo's combat experience along with Piccolo knowledge of Metamoran fusion through his training of Gotenks.
- Flight - The ability to fly by utilizing ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Special Beam Cannon - Piccol's signature finger beam technique which he originally developed to kill Goku.
- Quick Rush - A high speed rush technique that appears as one of Picohan's Special Moves.
- Scatter Shot - A controllable energy barrage originally used by Krillin. A Special Move acquired from Pikkon.
- Regeneration - The Namekian ability to regenerate acquired from Piccolo. Appears as both a Special Move and passive Skill for Picohan.
- Cover EX - Picohan's Special Skill which allows him to shield allies from Ki-based special moves with his own body. As a special Skill it costs no ki but can only be used once per battle.
- Battle Prep - One Ki Orb charged at start of battle. One of Picohan's passive Skills.
- Ki Move Genius - Ki Blast Special Moves require less Ki Orbs. One of Picohan's passive Skills.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016