Pansy (パンジ Panji) is a young girl in Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies.
Pansy wears a cap, long-sleeved shirt, overalls and sneakers.
Curse of the Blood Rubies
Main article: Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies Wanting peace for her land after the blood rubies turned the good King Gurumes into a greedy tyrant, Pansy starts trouble with his troops, using a slingshot to fire a small rock at one of them while he is working. Eventually she sets out on a journey to find a strong enough warrior to help.
On her journey she comes across Oolong in the woods, having shape shifted into a giant ogre. As she screams out for help, Goku and Bulma arrive and the ogre is chased away where he is soon figured out to being just a pig. Afterwards, Pansy tells Goku, Bulma and Oolong that she is heading out to find Master Roshi so that he can save her people and defeat King Gurumes and his army.
The group take Pansy to Kame House where she asks for his help but Roshi turns her down due to being too old though suggests that Goku himself is more than enough to handle the situation. They return to her village where finally, after Goku's help she asks Shenron to bring peace back to her land to which he grants, returning everything back to normal and removing the blood rubies from the land.
She spots King Gurumes emerging from the rubble, back in his human form and offers him an apple.
- Japanese: Tomiko Suzuki
- Castilian Spanish dub: Cristina Hernandez
- German dub: Victoria Frenz
- French dub: Jackie Berger
- Italian dubs: Domitilla D'Amico (1996 Dynamic Italia dub), Federica Valenti (2001 Mediaset re-dub)
- She bares a great resemblance to Suno, the girl Goku meets when fighting the Red Ribbon Army. They were based on the same Settei / Chara Sheet. She could in a way be considered the movie continuity's version of Suno.
- Pansy makes an appearance in the original 1995 Funimation opening of the Dragon Ball anime, due to the opening using many scenes from Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies, despite making no appearances in any actual episodes.