Pansy (パンジ Panji) is a young girl in Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies.
Pansy wears a cap, long-sleeved shirt, overalls and sneakers.
Curse of the Blood Rubies
Main article: Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies Wanting peace for her land after the blood rubies turned the good King Gurumes into a greedy tyrant, Pansy starts trouble with his troops, using a slingshot to fire a small rock at one of them while he is working. Eventually, after witnessing her father be cruelly beaten by Bongo, she sets out on a journey to find a strong enough warrior to help.
On her journey she comes across Oolong in the woods, having shape shifted into a giant ogre. As she screams out for help, Goku and Bulma arrive and the ogre is chased away where he is soon figured out to being just a pig. Afterwards, Pansy tells Goku, Bulma and Oolong that she is heading out to find Master Roshi so that he can save her people and defeat King Gurumes and his army.
The group take Pansy to Kame House where she asks for his help, but Roshi turns her down due to being too old though suggests that Goku himself is more than enough to handle the situation; Goku having quickly learned the Kamehameha after seeing Roshi perform it once. They return to her village where finally, after Goku's help, she asks Shenron to bring peace back to her land, to which he grants as he returns everything back to normal and removes the blood rubies from the land.
She spots King Gurumes emerging from the rubble, back in his human form and offers him an apple. She is last seen among the villagers as they wave goodbye to Goku when he leaves on the Flying Nimbus.
- Japanese: Tomiko Suzuki
- Castilian Spanish dub: Cristina Hernandez
- German dub: Victoria Frenz
- French dub: Jackie Berger
- Italian dubs: Domitilla D'Amico (1996 Dynamic Italia dub), Federica Valenti (2001 Mediaset re-dub)
- Greek dub: Maria Zisi
- She bares a great resemblance to Suno, the girl Goku meets when fighting the Red Ribbon Army. They were based on the same Settei / Chara Sheet. She could in a way be considered the movie continuity's version of Suno.
- Pansy makes an appearance in the original 1995 Funimation opening of the Dragon Ball anime, due to the opening using many scenes from Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies, despite making no appearances in any actual episodes.