This article is about the
Born and bred on Rurouni Kenshin, Osamu Ishikawa honed his skills working extensively on the likes of Digimon Xros Wars and Saint Seiya Omega. Much like Yukihiro Kitano, Ishikawa found himself with a semi-regular gig on Disk Wars: Avengers before beginning work on Dragon Ball Super.
Ishikawa’s style is very much in-line with Yamamuro’s work, though he tends to favour “cuter” designs – making characters a lot cleaner and younger looking. Though he has yet to show off any impressive animation, his model quality ultimately makes him the most consistent supervisor working on Super next to the likes of Yuichi Karasawa.
- God of Destruction Beerus Saga
- 2: "To the Promised Resort! Vegeta Takes a Family Trip!"
- 10: "Show Us, Goku! The Power of a Super Saiyan God!"
- Golden Frieza Saga
- 17: "Pan is Born! And Goku Goes on a Training Journey?!"
- 23: "Earth! Gohan! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Goku!!"
- Universe 6 Saga
- 29: "Combat Matches Are a Go! The Captain Is Someone Stronger Than Goku"
- 35: "Turn Your Anger into Strength! Vegeta's Full-Bore Battle"
- 41: "Come Forth, Divine Dragon! And Grant My Wish, Peas and Carrots!"
- "Future" Trunks Saga
- 47: "SOS from the Future: A Dark New Enemy Appears!"
- 53: "Uncover Black's Identity! Off to the 10th Universe's World of the Kai's!"
- 59: "Protect The Supreme Kai Gowasu Destroy Zamasu!"
- 65: "Final Judgement? The Ultimate Power of an Absolute God"
- 71: "Goku Dies! An Assassination That Must Be Executed!"
- Universe Survival Saga
- 78: "Even the Universes' Gods are Appalled?! The Lose-and-Perish Tournament of Power"
- 85: "The Universes Go Into Action -- Each With Their Own Motives"
- 92: "A State of Emergency! Failure to Reach Ten Members!"
- 99: "Show Them! Krillin's Underlying Strength!"
- 107: "Revenge ‘‘F’’! A Cunning Trap is Set?"
- 115: "Goku vs. Kefla! Super Saiyan Blue Beaten?"
- 123: "Body, Soul and Power Unleashed! Goku and Vegeta!"
- 128: "To the Noble, Proud End! Vegeta Falls!"