The Old Witch (魔法使いの老婆 Mahōtsukai no Rōba, lit. "Old Hag Witch") is an old woman who lived in the Other World and accidentally fused with an Eastern Supreme Kai from 15 generations prior to become Old Kai. Her name or position in Other World is unknown.
The Old Witch obviously appears to be quite old, having very wrinkly skin and only having two teeth left. She has very long purple hair similar to Kibito's. She also wears a large black pointed hat or wizards hat with a red bow tie, as well as a long black dress with a pink ribbon tying it together along with a pink undershirt or dress underneath. She also appears to be wearing a matching set of black shoes or boots to her dress.
The Old Witch is a little pushy and, according to Old Kai, she has a greedy personality.
One day, she saw the then-youthful Supreme Kai's Potaras and took one of them without asking, saying "They would look so much better on me" and put one on. Her greed caused her to be accidentally fused with the now Old Kai forever.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Magic Materialization – The Old Witch can conjure a Crystal Ball, a highly useful device to monitor something that happens with another creature.
- Divination – Through her Crystal Ball, she would be able to see whatever she wants across space and time.
Main article: Old Kai
The permanent fusion caused by the Potara fusing of the Supreme Kai and an Old Witch. The Supreme Kai remains in control of the fusion, still considering himself the Kai and referring to the witch as a separate entity.
- Japanese: Reiko Yamada (DBZ), Naomi Shindo (DB Kai)
- It is never explained how she got to the Sacred World of the Kai, as even Grand Kai is not allowed to set foot there except deities and attendants of equal and higher rank. 
- Old Kai can defuse at any time he wants to, using the Namekian Dragon Balls like Kibito Kai did in Dragon Ball Super, however he yet to done that.