Nion appears to be a young Saiyan woman with traits most unusual to the Saiyan race: blue hair instead of black, and she does not appear to have a tail. Her attire is made up of a black armor. Underneath the armor she dons, she wears a dark blue tight suit, a pair of white Frieza Force boots, and a white dress.
Nion has an eye for talent, remarking on Broly's high battle-power and even theorizing that he could become the Legendary Super Saiyan, which turned out to be true.
Dragon Ball Super
Main article: Dragon Ball Super: Broly Together with Moroko and Shito, Nion discusses the power of Broly and Vegeta IV with King Vegeta, telling him that Broly's latent power is remarkable and he could become the Legendary Super Saiyan.
- Japanese: Yukiko Morishita
- Funimation dub: Terri Doty
- Latin American Spanish dub: Gaby Ugarte, Luli Vigliano (Argentine redub)
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Adriana Pissardini
- Nion's name likely comes from "onion".
- Nion has a Russian accent in the Funimation dub.
- Nion seems to lack a tail for some reason though it is likely she had her tail wrapped inside her clothing or she personally got it cut off herself (as she is a scientist and non-combatant she'd have little use for the Great Ape transformation thus removing it wouldn't be too problematic).
- Like Goku, who shares a similar appearance with other low-class Saiyans such as Turles, Nion appears to share a similar appearance with at least 9 of her fellow scientists.
- This presumably supports Turles' explanation for the resemblance between him and Goku in the original Japanese version of Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might.
- Nion herself is presumably a low class Saiyan given her occupation as a scientist which is generally a role for Saiyans of the lower class who lack aptitude for combat.
- Unlike most pure blood Saiyans who have black hair, Nion's hair seems to be blueish purple.