The Android Elite is a female Android whose overall appearance resembles Android 19, the main differences are that she is younger, thinner, has hair, and has Energy Absorption pads on her hands in her JM outfit only. She also has the Red Ribbon Army logo on her belt. In her UM outfit, the Android Elite's hair is shorter, and she wears a complex outfit reminiscent of a harlequin. She also wears a blue tie, and the Red Ribbon Army logo is now on her right stocking.
In Victory Mission, Nico is a Human who uses the Android Elite as her avatar in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes. She is first seen with her two comrades, two boys named Nim and Genome. Later, in chapter 10, she is put against Forte in the first round of the tournament going on in Satan City. While battling, Nico says something that gets Forte upset and forces her to transform into a Super Saiyan in-game. Nico eventually defeats Forte in chapter 14, and she is then put against Note for the second round.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Heroes
In the fifteenth promotional trailer for Dragon Ball Heroes (GM9 trailer), floating above the battlefield, the Android Elite and the two other Android avatars are shown watching the battle of GT Goku, Super Saiyan 3 GT Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Future Gohan, and Super Saiyan 3 Future Trunks against Super 17, General Rilldo, Cell, and Frieza.
In the seventeenth promotional trailer (JM1 trailer), she, the Saiyan Hero, the Majin Hero, and the Frieza Clan Berserker help Goten and Trunks fighting the Shadow Dragon of Water and Wind, Oceanus Shenron, soon joined by Super Saiyan 4 Goku, the Android Berserker, the Namekian Berserker, the Majin Berserker, and the Saiyan Heroine.
Nico's primary character is King of Destruction Super Android 13.
Nico primarily uses an Android-based set of characters. During her battle with Forte in the second tournament, Nico uses Super 17. After being possessed by Naturon Shenron she uses King of Destruction Super Android 13, Android 14, Android 15, and Android 16.
- Hikou - The ability to fly without ki using wings or special mechanism.
- Energy Attack - The most basic form of energy wave used by Androids.
- Salza Blade - An Energy Blade originally used by Salza. Can be learned by all Elite type Avatars in World Mission after Salza's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 2.
- Deadly Metal Needle - A barrage of needle-like ki blasts used by Meta-Rilldo. One of the Android Elite's learnable Super Attacks in World Mission which can be obtained by raising Meta-Rilldo's Camaraderie to Lvl 3.
Forms and power ups
The Android Elite can use the Super Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state is comparable to the Super Saiyan 3 level of power.
Main article: Super God Class-up
The Android Elite can use the Ultimate Class-up, which allows her to reach levels of strength similar to that of a Super Saiyan Blue.
Video Game Appearances
In World Mission, the Android Elite is one of three Android race Hero Avatars available to Beat (who's name, Avatar, Super Attacks, and deck can be customized). However at the beginning of the game, the Elite type Android is locked though as their selected Hero type Avatar (Elite and Berserker types are all locked forcing the player to use their selected race's Hero type Avatar until the other types are unlocked) levels up the other types will unlock, first Elite type, then Berserker type. Once Elite type is unlocked, the Android Elite becomes available if Android is the player's selected race. Though her Avatar is playable and Nim appears as a playable ally human protagonist who uses the Android Hero as his Avatar, the human forms of Nico and Genome do not appear and it is unclear if Nim has siblings in the continuity of World Mission.
- According to Toyotaro, her name is supposed to be a pun on ni (2) and go (5) in Japanese, reflecting his view that she's Android 25.
- As with the other female Hero Avatars in World Mission, Beat physically takes on the Android Elite Hero Avatar's race and gender if said Avatar type and race is selected.