After Sorbet - who had acted as temporary leader of the Frieza Force - brought Frieza back to life, Frieza had all current combatants become soldiers of his New Frieza Army and brought on board powerful mercenaries to make the army stronger. In the events of the movie, Frieza destroys North City upon landing on Earth, in the anime such event never happened.
- Frieza (leader)
- Captain Ginyu
- Sorbet (commander)
- Frieza Force Officer
- Sorbet's two bouncers
- At least 993 other combatants
- Frieza's mercenaries
- Game only
Video Game Appearances
- Toyotarō drew some of them in the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' manga as the same races as other characters (including ones from filler materials and Dragon Ball GT).
- In the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ movie, Frieza kills all of his defeated 1000 soldiers army while in his first form because they've failed him in getting his revenge against the Dragon Team; In the anime adaptation he kills them to show off to Goku and Vegeta.
- In the Funimation dub of "Earth! Gohan! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Goku!!", Goku claims that Frieza had killed "his entire 1000 soldiers just to make a point", however hundreds of them were already taken care of in this adaptation by the Dragon Team.
- In "The Super Soldiers Gather!, Part 2", Vegeta believed that after this faction was dead, the Frieza Force had no more Combatants left.