Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Nekohameha – Z's version of the trademark Kamehameha technique. It is likely that Z created this technique after witnessing his mentor Goku perform the Kamehameha, but how it differs from the original wave is unknown.
- Mimicry – The unique ability to copy, use, and even alter witnessed techniques.
- Energy Wave – A generic one-handed energy blast.
- High Speed Movement – The ability to move so fast that the user appears in another location.
- Super Kamehameha S – An ability used by Neko Majins in Dragon Ball Heroes. It increases the power of Goku's Super Kamehameha.
Video Game Appearances
Neko Majin Mike makes his first debut ever in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced since the fourth mission of the Jaaku Mission series (JM4).
He makes his first appearance in an English game localization of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission.
- Japanese: Yūsuke Numata (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Like most of the other Neko Majins, Neko Majin Mike is named after a breed of cat, specifically a type of Japanese bobtail referred to as mi-ke (三毛).
|Neko Majin Mix • Neko Majin Z|