N'cha Cannon (んちゃ砲) is Arale Norimaki's secret weapon.
To use it, Arale takes a deep breath before yelling out her signature greeting, 'n'cha' (or another greeting, on a rare occasion) very loudly. Though this is devastating, using it repeatedly, or when low in battery power, can drain her energy supply and render her immobile.
In Dragon Ball Super, it is revealed that she can perform a more powerful version called 100x N'cha Cannon.
- 100x N'cha Cannon - A much more powerful N'cha Cannon prepared by Arale in Dragon Ball Super, however she did not get the chance to use the attack as she was interrupted by Whis and Beerus' arrival.
- Combined N'cha Cannon - A team attack used by Arale and Obotchaman in Dragon Ball Z: W Bakuretsu Impact, in which the two simultaneously use the N'cha Cannon.
- N'cha-hame Cannon - A team attack used by Kid Goku and Arale in W Bakuretsu Impact, as well as by Arale and Gotenks in Jump Ultimate Stars. Arale combines her N'cha Cannon with her partner's Kamehameha to attack the foe.
- Super N'cha Cannon - A stronger version of N'cha Cannon used by Arale, Arale 18, Towale, and Towane as one of their learnable Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Double N'cha Kameha - A team attack performed by Arale and SSGSS Goku that combines Arale's N'cha Cannon with SSGSS Goku's God Kamehameha after Goku summons Arale from Subspace using his CAA Ability.
Video Game Appearances
In Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, Goku can use his Double N'cha Kameha CAA Super Ability to summon Arale from Subspace to perform their Double N'cha Kameha team Super Attack.