N'cha Cannon (んちゃ砲) is Arale Norimaki's secret weapon.
To use it, Arale takes a deep breath before yelling out her signature greeting, 'n'cha' (or another greeting, on a rare occasion) very loudly. Though this is devastating, using it repeatedly, or when low in battery power, can drain her energy supply and render her immobile.
Obotchaman is also able to use the technique as he was designed by Dr. Mashirito using Arale's blueprints. He uses it to defeat Dr. Mashirito in the final round of the "Who's the Strongest in the World?" tournament.
In Dragon Ball Super, it is revealed that she can perform a more powerful version called 100x N'cha Cannon.
- 100x N'cha Cannon - A much more powerful N'cha Cannon prepared by Arale in Dragon Ball Super, however she did not get the chance to use the attack as she was interrupted by Whis and Beerus' arrival.
- Combined N'cha Cannon - A team attack used by Arale and Obotchaman in Dragon Ball Z: W Bakuretsu Impact, in which the two simultaneously use the N'cha Cannon.
- N'cha-hame Cannon - A team attack used by Kid Goku and Arale in W Bakuretsu Impact, as well as by Arale and Gotenks in Jump Ultimate Stars. Arale combines her N'cha Cannon with her partner's Kamehameha to attack the foe.
- Double N'cha Kameha - A team Super Attack performed by Arale and SSGSS Goku that combines Arale's N'cha Cannon with SSGSS Goku's God Kamehameha after Goku summons Arale from Subspace using his CAA Ability in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission.
- Super N'cha Cannon - A stronger version of N'cha Cannon used by Arale, Arale 18, Towale, and EX-Fusion Tekka as one of their learnable Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
In Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, the SH3-27 SSGSS Goku can use his Double N'cha Kameha CAA Super Ability Subspace Summon W to summon Arale from Subspace to perform their Double N'cha Kameha team Super Attack. It can be performed when Goku is an attacker from R3 (Round 3) onwards and the Hero Avatar is on his team. Additionally, deal increased DMG & permanent (until the end of battle) -100% to target DMG reduction when own team has 7+ Hero Energy.
- Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016