Mystic Attack (ミスティックアタック Misutikku Atakku) is a technique that allows the user to extend their arms to great lengths.
Usage and Power
Penne Macareni later uses it to hit the switch to change train tracks.
- Demon Hand - The Namekian Demon Clan's version of this ability. Called Namek Finger when used by an ordinary Namekian.
- Demon Pursuit Attack - A rush attack variation of Demon Hand used by Fused with Nail Piccolo. Piccolo charges towards the opponent to deliver a kick that sends them flying before using Demon Head to grab the foe by the leg then retracts his arm to pull the opponent towards him to deliver a punch with his other arm. Named in Dragon Ball Legends where it appears as the Special Quirk Skill Arts for Fused with Nail Piccolo (DBL40-04S).
- Demon Whip Attack - A two-handed variation of Demon Hand used by Fused with Nail Piccolo against Salza in Cooler's Revenge. Was named in Dragon Ball Legends where it appears as the Ultimate Move Arts for Fused with Nail Piccolo (DBL40-04S).
- Amazing Spear - A Energy Punch variation of Namek Finger. Used by certain Namekian characters in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Explosive Buu Buu Punch - A variation of Mystic Attack used by Innocent Buu, Good Buu, and his Majin descendants in Xenoverse 2.
- Natt Wire Arm - A two-handed variation used by the Machine Mutant Natt of the Sigma Force. Named in Dokkan Battle.
Video Game Appearances
Mystic Attack can be used in the Butōden series, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Super Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai, Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road, Dragon Ball Heroes, Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Super Buu uses a leg version in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z and Piccolo uses his version called Demon Hand. During the fight against Hirudegarn, he displays the ability to elongate and attack with his tail in a similar manner to second form Frieza.
In Xenoverse, Majin and Namekian characters can use the Mystic Attack as part of their basic combos, throws, and even certain Super Skills such as Evil Flight Strike and Explosive Buu Buu Punch. Piccolo and Namekian characters can grab enemies using the Mystic Attack-based throw, giving their throw a greater range.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the Namekian version of this technique is called Namek Finger and can be used by Nail and Lord Slug as one of their Super Skills. It can also be obtained and used by a Namekian Future Warrior. Like Majins and Namekians in Xenoverse, Majins and Namekians in Xenoverse 2 can also use the Mystic Attack in their basic combos, grab/throw, and certain Skills such as the aforementioned Namek Finger, Evil Flight Strike, and Explosive Buu Buu Punch. Additionally, it also appears in Lord Slug's Darkness Rush (Ranged) Ultimate Skill where he uses the Mystic Attack to grab his opponent to unleash a rush attack combination then finishes the attack with an Eye Laser. Like Namek Finger, Darkness Rush (Ranged) is exclusive to Namekian characters. Also while in their Great Namekian form, Great Namek characters can use the Mystic Attack as their Strong Attack, allowing them to whip their arms around to perform as a sweeping attack.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, the Namekian version is called Decoy which drags the opponent in for a melee attack. There is a stronger version called Super Decoy. Additionally, there is another variation called Amazing Spear which is a rapid elongated punching rush before pulling the opponent towards the user to deliver an Energy Punch.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, it appears as one of Janemba's moves under the name Mystical Arm.