His general appearance gives an impression of a warrior monk, or Niō (仁王) / Kongōrikishi (金剛力士) in Buddhism. Murichim's likeness is that of a large and muscular crimson humanoid with a large white robe for clothing, which covers his groin, leaving his legs, arms, head and body exposed. He also has 6 dots on his head similar to Krillin's.
Murichim seems to be very confident in himself and his troops, as he believes that his crew can win the Tournament of Power, despite what Rumsshi may have told him about the Zeno Expo. He takes a lot of care about his body, more specifically his muscles, as he even interrupted his first meeting with Gowasu as it was the time for him to drink his protein supply. He also seems to have influenced his team in doing so. He seems to be rather calm and quiet during combats.
When his universe is about to be erased, he, like the rest of his teammates closes his eyes and accepts his fate.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
He is recruited for the Universe 10 Team by Rumsshi and is introduced by him and Kusu to Gowasu along with the rest of his team in the Universe 10 Sacred World of the Kai. Some time after, he is seen dancing with his team as a preparation for the tournament while Gowasu films them, presumably to post it in GodTube.
When the tournament starts, he is seen clashing with Top. He is later eliminated by Frieza, while it's possible that he had faced Vegeta off-screen (in the manga version they do fight, while Vegeta is at base form.) as he was mad at Frieza for "stealing his prey".
- Manga and Anime
In the anime, during the Tournament of Power, Murichim proves to be able to tackle Top a fair distance (though Top was not at full power as he was at a level where he could clash evenly with Auta Magetta).
However, he is no match for Final Form Frieza, who effortlessly defeated him. He was near unconscious and covered in burns. Despite his large muscles, a light tail smack from Frieza made him cry out. Vegeta had previously selected him as an opponent and was angry at being robbed of fighting him, showing that Vegeta saw him as a worthy foe.
In the manga, Murichim was able to easily outmatch Hop at the start of the tournament. He went on to fight Android 17 but was knocked off the arena during the battle by a surprise attack from either Gamisalas or Damom.
- Statements by authors and guidebooks
Murichim is a power fighter who has a body thanks to thorough training and regular takes of proteins.
- Energy Barrier - Murichim can create an energy field to block opponent's attack. It was seen used in the manga in his battle against Hop.
- Japanese: Keiji Hirai
- Funimation dub: Reagan Murdock
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Dláigelles Riba
- Portugal dub: Quimbé
- Latin American Spanish dub: Sebastián Llapur
- Italian dub: Marco Benedetti
- Polish dub: Damian Kulec
- Dragon Ball Super
- Murichim vs. Hop
- Murichim vs. Vegeta
- Murichim vs. Android 17
- Murichim and Jilcol vs. Gamisalas or Damom
- Murichim's name is a pun on .
- In the anime, despite being the leader and supposed to be one the strongest fighters of his team, he was one of the first five warriors of his universe to be defeated with almost nothing of his power properly shown. He shares this with Nigrissi.
- Murichim has six dots on his forehead that share a striking resemblance to Krillin's dots, similar to the pattern that appear on the forehead of a Shaolin monk.