Multiple Kamehameha (マルチプルかめはめ波 Maruchipuru Kamehameha, lit. "Multiple Kamehame Waves") is a combined version of the Kamehameha.
Two or more fighters fire multiple Kamehamehas (one per fighter) simultaneously at a single point. This usually causes their separate Kamehamehas to merge into one giant Kamehameha blast at the opponent.
Usage and Power
During his image training against Gohan aboard the Nameless Namek's Spaceship on the way to Namek, Krillin uses the Tri-Form technique and then the Kamehameha, resulting in three Kamehamehas being fired towards Gohan.
The attack is later used by Krillin and Yamcha under the name Team Work Kamehameha, alongside Piccolo's Masenko and Tien Shinhan's Ki Blast Cannon, in an attempt to distract Super Perfect Cell long enough for Super Saiyan 2 Gohan's Father-Son Kamehameha to overpower Cell's Solar Kamehameha.
It is also used by Goku, Trunks and Pan to destroy General Rilldo on planet M-2, and by Pan and Goku against Haze Shenron. Pan and Goku later use another Multiple Kamehameha attack, in order to defeat and vaporize Oceanus Shenron, using this version of the Multiple Kamehameha wave under the name Grandfather-Granddaughter Kamehameha (祖父孫娘かめはめ波 Sofu Magomusume Kamehameha).
In Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly, Goten and Trunks used the Multiple Kamehameha in an attempt to beat Bio-Broly as well as along with Krillin later to cause a tidal wave to overflow the laboratory island and solidify the culture fluid that was quickly expanding all over Lord Jaguar's laboratory island. This version of the Multiple Kamehameha used by Trunks and Goten is under the name Friend Kamehameha (友人かめはめ波 Yūjin Kamehameha).
- Team Work Kamehameha – The version used by Krillin and Yamcha. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Kamehame Fever – The version used by Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha.
- Father-Son Kamehameha – The version used by Gohan with energy from Goku's spirit. Also used by Future Gohan and his father's spirit in Xenoverse 2.
- Ultimate Kamehameha – Goku and Gohan's version.
- Bros. Kamehameha – Gohan and Goten's version.
- Family Kamehameha – A version used by members of the Son family.
- DUAL Super Kamehameha - The two person Dual Ultimate version used by Goku and the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 2.
- DUAL Super Kamehameha: Gohan (Adult) - The two person Dual Ultimate version used by Adult Gohan and the Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- DUAL Perfect Kamehameha - The two person Dual Ultimate version of Perfect Kamehameha used by Perfect Cell and the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 2.
- DUAL One-Handed Kamehameha - The two person Dual Ultimate version of One-Handed Kamehameha mk.II used by Future Gohan and the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 2.
Video Game appearances
In Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2, Goku and Gohan can use a Multiple Kamehameha team attack called Ultimate Kamehameha. The technique can also be used by several Z Fighters in Dragon Ball Z: W Bakuretsu Impact, such as Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Gotenks, and Gogeta.
In promotional movies for Dragon Ball Heroes, Goku and the Saiyan Hero Beat perform a Multiple Kamehameha against Cell, and the Saiyans Hero Beat and the Saiyan Heroine Note perform a Multiple Kamehameha while fighting Frieza's soldiers. In the Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission animation, Goku, the Saiyan Hero, and the Saiyan Heroine use the technique against Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.
Goten, Trunks, and Future Trunks use their Kamehamehas in conjunction to defeat Super Perfect Cell in Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. Goku and Vegeta use it again in the game finale to finish off Super Janemba (who had absorbed a fake Vegito and Kid Buu to increase his power).
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 after the 1.09.00 Update, several versions of the Multiple Kamehameha appear as special two person team attack Ultimate Skills called Dual Ultimate Attack which allow Time Patrollers and Instructors to perform a combined Ultimate Attack. These variations of the Multiple Kamehameha include Goku's DUAL Super Kamehameha, DUAL Super Kamehameha: Gohan (Adult), Cell's DUAL Perfect Kamehameha, and Future Gohan's DUAL One-Handed Kamehameha (which despite its name and skill description is actually a Dual Ultimate version of One-Handed Kamehameha mk.II as both fighters use the One-Handed mk.II's secondary blast). Additional Future Gohan and can acquire the Father-Son Kamehameha through Partner Customization, allowing him and the spirit of his father Future Goku to attack with the Father-Son Kamehameha. During the Warrior of Hope Saga when teamed up with the Toki Toki City Hero, the Future Warrior can perform any of the Multiple Kamehameha Dual Ultimate Attacks with the Toki Toki City Hero.