"If his brain were as big as his wallet, then we might truly have something to fear. Pity."
He wears a green suit with a fedora.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
After the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, Men-Men tries to get Mr. Satan to come in Mei Queen Castle to battle the Bio-Warriors in order to prove Mr. Satan is a fraud. When Mr. Satan at first refuses to meet his rival in so many years, Men-Men blackmails Mr. Satan into going, saying he will reveal to the world of Mr. Satan's bed wetting troubles when he was younger. Men-Men then takes Mr. Satan and Android 18 to the castle.
Although he does work alongside Jaguar to get revenge on Mr. Satan, he has very little respect for his cousin, as he coldly stated that in spite of his immense wealth, Jaguar was an idiot and that the Bio Warriors barely even registered fear, and later when Bio Broly was released, Men-Men spent his time scolding his cousin for his stupidity before being ordered to stop by Trunks. He is also shown to be a bit clumsy, as when first arriving at Satan House, his pants fell down and he fell into a pool trying to retrieve his hat.
- Japanese: Keiji Fujiwara †
- Funimation dub: Jim Foronda
- Latin American Spanish dub: Enrique Mederos
- Spanish dub: Jesús Olmedo
- German dub: Axel Lutter
- Italian dub: Francesco Orlando
- Greek dub: Rafaello Georgitsis
- Men-Men's name comes from the Japanese word menmen (面々), meaning "people". His name, together with Hei, Dr. Collie, and Nain, is a reference to the Jōji Abe novel Hei no Naka no Korinai Men-Men.