This article is about the
Masahiro Shimanuki is a long-time animator for the Dragon Ball franchise, hailing from studio Seigasha with the likes of Kazuya Hisada and Naoki Tate. Originally working as a key animator under Tomekichi Takeuchi for much of Dragon Ball and early parts of Z, Shimanuki would eventually graduate to a supervisor role thanks to his angular style fitting more with the visuals established in the later parts of the series.
Shimanuki’s signature style was drastically altered by his lengthy stint on One Piece, leading to his earlier Super episodes taking on Oda-traits such as wide and round faces. Fortunately, after a year working on Super, his work is beginning to look more and more like his classic Z art.
- God of Destruction Beerus Saga
- 8: Goku Makes an Entrance! A Last Chance from Lord Beerus?
- 12: The Universe Will Shatter? Clash! Destroyer vs. Super Saiyan God!
- Golden Frieza Saga
- Universe 6 Saga
- 30: A Run-Through For the Competition! Who Are the Last Two Members?
- 36: An Unexpectedly Uphill Battle! Vegeta's Great Blast of Fury!
- Copy-Vegeta Saga
- "Future" Trunks Saga
- 48: Hope! Redux Awaken in the Present, Trunks
- 54: He Who is of Saiyan Blood Trunks's Resolve
- 61: Zamasu's Ambition The Storied "Project 0 Mortals" of Terror
- 66: Showdown! The Miraculous Power of Unyielding Warriors
- 71: Goku Dies! An Assassination That Must Be Executed!
- 76: Conquer the Terrifying Foes! Krillin's Fighting Spirit Rebounds!
- Universe Survival Saga
- 81: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose Strength Reaches the Wild Blue Yonder?
- 90: Staring Down the Wall to be Overcome Goku vs. Gohan
- 98: Ah, the Uncertainty! A Universe Despairs!
- 106: Find Him! Death Match with an Invisible Attacker!!
- 113: With Great Joy! The Repeat Battle-Crazy Saiyan Fight!!
- 120: The Perfect Survival Tactic! Universe 3's Menacing Assassin!!
- 127: The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!!