Martinu is an overweight female angel and her hair is slicked back. Like the other Angels, Martinu has light blue skin, a halo floating around her neck, violet eyes and white hair, which she has slicked back. She wears gray robes with a purple sash and carries a scepter.
Martinu doesn't have to do much thanks to her excellent Supreme Kai and God of Destruction. However, she thinks of trying to lift up the level of those two even higher.
Similar to most angels, she appears to not care for the lives of mortals as shown when she did not change her smiling facial expression after erasure of Universes 9 and 10 in which trillions of deaths took place.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
They later visit the finished arena of the Tournament of Power and watches a fight between Liquiir, Arak, and Iwan, which Giin refuses to participate. She and Agu later get shocked by the damage caused to the stage.
Unlike most of the deities, she didn't show any kind of concern or astonishment after the erasure of Universe 9.
Being Giin's martial arts teacher, it can be assumed Martinu is stronger than him, making her the strongest being in Universe 12.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Immortality - As an Angel, Martinu can only be killed if she is "eradicated" - which will only occur if she violates the Angel laws.
- Ultra Instinct - As an Angel, Martinu is always in the Autonomous Ultra Instinct state.
- Like all Gods of Destruction and Angels, Martinu's name is a pun of a type of alcohol. Martinu's name is a pun of the alcoholic drink: Martini.