"I’m back to my old self. Buu! Dabura! From now on I’m your boss!"
A series of what-if story stories featuring Majin Piccolo are in Adolescent Gohan's story mode in Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2. In this story, Piccolo is turned into a "Majin" instead of Vegeta. The story is made up of the scenarios "Mentor" and "Decisive Battle".
During the in-game Babidi Saga, Babidi uses his Manipulation Sorcery in an attempt to turn Gohan evil, but Piccolo blocks the attack and is turned evil instead. However, Piccolo then kills Babidi, and revives Majin Buu, taking him and Dabura under his control, Goku runs out of time and returns to Other World, so Gohan fights the three and manages to temporarily defeat them. Majin Buu transforms into Super Buu and Piccolo absorbs all of his power, Piccolo announces his intent to take over the world and easily defeats Vegeta, so Gohan and Dende head to try and bring Piccolo back to normal. Piccolo then revives Frieza and Cell (under his control). The final battle of the story is Piccolo (after absorbing Buu's power), Frieza, and Cell against Vegeta, Adolescent Gohan, and Dende (as supporting character). At the end, after the Dragon Team kill Frieza and Cell again, Gohan snaps Piccolo out of it and the heroes return to The Lookout.
Differences from the Main Universe
- Gotenks and Vegito are never formed.
- Kid Buu does not make an appearance, so the Earth was not destroyed and the final battle never occurred.
- Vegeta never dies in this universe, he does not become Majin either.
- Goku is never brought back because Gohan never trained on the Sacred World of the Kai, so Old Kai never gives his life.
- Majin Buu never makes friends with Mr. Satan.
- Old Kai's Unlock Ability is not used on Gohan.
- This Universe shows that Babidi can use a type of laser attack to turn people evil.
- This is the second game where a Majin character revives Frieza and Cell, the first being Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2.
- Majin Piccolo also appears in the story mode of Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road and in a what-if story of Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team.