First, Pan brings her hands down at her sides and charges yellow energy spheres. Then, she draws them together in front to fire them in the form of an energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.
Pan first uses this attack during her fight against Natt. Pan is getting frustrated that she cannot land even a single hit on Natt, who easily dodges all of her attacks. Natt reveals that he is able to predict Pan's attacks because Giru had recorded her fights and downloaded them into Natt's memory banks, allowing him to see through Pan's assault. Betrayed and hurt at Giru's actions, Pan explodes with rage and uses the "Maiden's Rage" energy wave against Natt, destroying him. Pan later uses a similar energy wave to blast open a door to the laboratory, destroying a Machine Mutant scientist in the process.
- Maiden Flash – A weaker version of the Maiden's Rage.
- Super Maiden Blast - A stronger version of Maiden's Rage that appears as a Special Move that can be learned by Pan and Bulla in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Ultimate Maiden Blast - The strongest version of Maiden's Rage that appears as a Special Move in Dragon Ball Fusions which Pan can learn after reaching Lv. 68 and Bulla after reaching Lv. 79.
- Reliable Friend – A Continuous Energy Bullet version.
- Maiden Blast - A short-range version of Maiden's Rage where Pan combines the two energy spheres created in each hand her into an pink energy sphere in front of her.
Video Game Appearances
The technique is named Twin Energy Ball (Shinkuu-Kikoken) in Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout. It was named Maiden's Rage in the Budokai Tenkaichi series, where it appears as Pan's Ultimate Blast accompanied with a rush attack and blue when fired.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, it appears under the name Maiden Blast as a Special Move used by Pan, Bulla, Brapan, and Great Saiyaman 2. Additionally it is also used by several original characters such as Ruccola and Ninny. The game also introduces several variations such as Super Maiden Blast and Muscle Blast.
In Dragon Ball Legends, it once again appears under the name Maiden Blast and is depicted as a purple-pink energy wave. It appears as the Special Move Arts for Pan (DBL01-05S), Pan (DBL01-32H), and Pan: Honey (DBL08-07E). Additionally Pan (DBL01-05S) can teach it to Shallot (DBL00-01) after reaching Friendship Rank 2.