Lakasei (ラカセイ Rakasei) is one of the two short, plump henchmen who work for Turles, the other being his brother Rasin. Lakasei and his brother can merge into a singular being as well as being able to split in two at will.
Lakasei and Rasin are revived by Turles from fossils of the long extinct Beenz people by using extract from the Tree of Might. Their species is extremely intelligent, and the two of them build Turles' spaceship and the rest of their ordnance.
The Tree of Might
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might On Earth, Lakasei and Rasin easily defeat both Chiaotzu and Tien Shinhan. Lakasei is then defeated by Gohan, and later slain along with his brother when Goku goes on a rampage against all of Turles Crusher Corps., defeating them at exactly the same time.
In The Tree of Might, Lakasei and Raisen used their teamwork to overpower and defeat both Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu. Later they were defeated and killed by a Kaio-Ken empowered Goku.
- Statement & Guidebooks
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Continuous Energy Bullet – Used while chasing Chiaotzu. Also used in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Gemini Shot – A Full Power Energy Wave technique used against Chiaotzu, and later against Gohan, but was countered by Gohan's Masenko. It is also his special attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Merge – Lakasei can merge with Rasin into a singular being, as well as split in two, at will.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Masaharu Satō
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Fritz Gianvito
- Latin American Spanish dub: Gustavo Melgarejo
- Greek dub: Thodoris Prokopiou
- His named is a pun on Rakkasei (落花生), the Japanese word for "peanut"/"monkey nut".
- In the AB Groupe dub, Lakasei and twin Rasin are given feminine-sounding voices, suggesting they may be female, although in most versions it is implied they are male.