Lagss is a near-human like-humanoid female with somewhat pale-blue skin and long, pale turquoise hair in the style of two ponytails. She wears a blue top with a turquoise collar with gold trimmings, with matching golden trims on the side below her breasts and by her waist, which narrowly exposes the sides of her breasts. She also has unattached sleeves with the same gold trimmings as the others. The latter also has white boots with the matching golden trims and dark blue-turqouise leggings.
In her brief appearance, Lagss exhibits a ruthless nature to her, after wearing out Ultra Instinct Goku, she mercilessly attacks the exhausted Saiyan with her glass shards.
Laggs is shown to be very loyal to Hearts, as she obeyed his command to go assist Cunber in Universe 3 (albeit with some reluctance). When Oren questioned Hearts' plan while they were still in the Core Area, Lagss threatened Oren with her Glass Bullet - stating that Hearts' ambition was her reason for living.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Prison Planet Saga
Main article: Prison Planet Saga
Lagss along with the other members of the Core Area Warriors make an appearance after the chains surrounding the Prison Planet have broken and the planet is on the verge of destruction. After Fused Zamasu retrieves Cunber's unconscious body, Lagss and the others teleport away.
Universal Conflict Saga
Main article: Universal Conflict Saga
In the anime, when Hearts summons Lagss on Universe 11 so that he can use her power, she appears within a barrier of glass. Hearts attempts to use his gravitational powers to force the pointed end of the barrier towards Goku though he is able to expend all his might in his Ultra Instinct -Sign- form in destroying it though he reverts to his normal state afterward. Lagss, now out of the barrier, sends the broken pieces of the barrier towards Goku which severely injures him and causes him to fall. Before she could finish the weakened Saiyan, Laggs was interrupted by Trunks, whom she fights against. She is soon told by Hearts to help Cunber in Universe 3.
In the anime, in Universe 3, Lagss is defeated by Meta-Cooler who almost finishes her off before Cunber intervenes.
In the manga, Lagss intercepts Fused Zamasu when he attempts to claim the Universe Seed for himself and turns him into glass, she then delivers the Universe Seed to Hearts in Universe 7, as he is on the losing end of a battle with Jiren.
By propelling her glass structure at Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku while Hearts utilized Gravity Burst, the duo were able to pressure Goku until he finally reverted to base form. Upon which, Lagss effortlessly defeated a worn out Goku with a glass shards barrage. Lagss appeared to be at a disadvantage against Future Trunks in his Super Saiyan form, who was able to stop her Glass Bullets and then fly through a barrage of them, proceeding to drive her back with an energy wave.
She is also shown to have been no match against Meta-Cooler.
She is able to cover a large part of a planet in Universe 3 in glass, restraining the likes of Narirama and Nigrissi in the process. Using her Shield Mirror she is able to stop an attack by Super Saiyan God Vegeta. She and Dyspo battle evenly thanks to their distinct abilities.
Using her Glassification, she is able to turn Fused Zamasu into glass, he retains his consciousness while like this, but is unable to act.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Glass Manipulation - As a member of the Glass Tribe, Lagss has the innate ability to manipulate and control glass for various purposes.
- Glassification - Lagss can cover things in glass or turns things into glass. She can do this to injured people to restore them (as she did with Cunber) or to restrain foes (as she did to Narirama and Nigrissi).
- Glass Generation - Lagss can create glass at will. By touching the ground she is able to generate sharp pillars of glass from it.
- Glass Bullet - Lagss fires shards of glass at her enemies.
- Float Mirror (Shield Mirror) - Lagss creates a mirror to deflect attacks.
- Teleportation - Lagss possesses the ability to teleport herself and her glass structure.
- Glass - In the anime Lagss traveled using a large glass object, it was shattered by Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku.
- Japanese: Shino Shimoji
- Lagss vs. Nigrissi and Narirama
- Lagss vs. Dyspo
- Lagss vs. Goku (Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Base)
- Lagss vs. Future Trunks (Super Saiyan)
- Lagss vs. Meta-Cooler
- The name "Lagss" is an anagram on the word "Glass".