Korn is a tall humanoid with pale blue skin and white hair, just like the other Angels although he wears it short. He carries a long scepter with a gem that floats above it, he holds it in his left hand. Around his neck is a large light blue ring. His attire consists of brown robes, a black cuirass, and a dark green sash.
Korn is a very assertive angel. He is not shy about sharing his high opinion of himself. In the manga, he is shown to be respectful to his peers, as he was shocked by how casual Goku was to his father and the two Zenos, only to be surprised to hear from Whis that Goku helped them.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Being Liqueur's martial arts teacher, it can be assumed Korn is stronger than him, making him the strongest being in Universe 8.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Healing – Korn use it in the manga to heal Liqueur after the Zeno Expo ends.
- Korn was first revealed to public in a Japanese magazine. However, Liqueur was not present alongside him. Instead, Sidra, the God of Destruction of Universe 9, was.
- Korn was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Like all Gods of Destruction and Angels, Korn's name is a pun of a type of alcohol. Korn's name is a pun of the alcoholic drink: Korn/Kornbrand.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 The Super Soldiers Gather! (volume) Image
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super chapter 29, "Toppo, Universe 11 God of Destruction Candidate!"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A post in Toyotaro's Instagram states Vados, Cus, Martinu and Marcarita are sisters. imgrum. Retrieved on 2017.
- ↑ Sidra and Korn reveal. twimg.