|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Kikaza (キカザ Kikaza) is a member of the Galactic Bandit Brigade.
Dragon Ball Super
Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
Main article: Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga Alongside the other prisoners, Iwaza and Kikaza are released by Moro's second wish, they then proceed to take over the facility and re-secure Saganbo's Ship - promptly using it to head to New Namek.
When the Galactic Bandit Brigade head for Earth, Iwaza and Kikaza along with Miza are among the criminals who head off in order to steal some of the planets treasure. When Master Roshi gives chase to them, the trio beat him and knock him through the forest clearing. Miza vows to get payback, calling him an old creep but when Roshi decides to fight blindfolded, the trio are unable to land a single blow. Frustrated and refusing to take Roshi's advice of returning to the Galactic Prison, Miza suggests that the trio fuse together though it is ultimately defeated by Goku upon returning to Earth.
Miza, Iwaza and Kikaza together were initially able to overpower Master Roshi. Krillin noted that while they had powerful chi, they should not be a match for Master Roshi when utilising his Ultra Instinct-like ability that he used against Jiren. Upon covering his eyes to rid himself of distractions, the trio of female convicts were unable to land a single blow against him.
Techniques and special abilities
- Full Power Energy Wave - Iwaza is capable of using a full power energy wave attack.
- Merge - Kikaza can merge with Miza and Iwaza into a fused state.
- Miza, Iwaza and Kikaza vs. Master Roshi
- Kikaza and her teammates all get their names from the Japanese maxim of the "three wise monkeys", with Kikaza's own name coming from Kikazaru (聞かざる), the "hear no evil" monkey.
- Kikaza bares a resemblance to Towa.