The Namekian Berserker has an appearance similar to Piccolo and Nail, and wears pants similar to Tambourine. As he uses the different Class-up abilities, he develops a yellow/white biological armor with red gems and shoulder spikes. The Berserker's armor changes dramatically in his Ultimate Class-up state, with black and blue armor reminiscent of Hatchiyack, and only a single right blue eye visor.
He is named Kagyu in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, and the name is later reused in the game Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X instead gave him the name Abacus (アバカス).
In Victory Mission, Kagyu is a human boy who uses the Namekian Berserker as his avatar in the arcade game. He is matched against the Saiyan Berserker for the first round of a Dragon Ball Heroes tournament. During the battle, Kagyu fuses with Piccolo in order to increase his power and also summons Beerus to aid him. Eventually, Kagyu defeats Basaku and is put against the Android Berserker Genome for the second round.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Heroes
In the promotional trailer for Jakku Mission 1 in Dragon Ball Heroes he, the Android Berserker, Salaga, and Note appear with Super Saiyan 4 Goku to help Gotenks, Beat, Kabra, the Frieza Clan Berserker, and Nico fight Oceanus Shenron.
- Flight – Kagyu is capable of flight using his ki.
- Mouth Cannon - Kagyu's default Super Attack in World Mission.
- Hyper Tornado - A Super Attack originally used by Pikkon. One of Kagyu's learnable Super Attacks in World Mission which he can learn at Bond Lvl 6.
- Mighty God Shockwave - South Supreme Kai's Super Attack. One of Kagyu's learnable Super Attacks in World Mission which he can learn at Bond Lvl 12.
- Violent God Slicer - An Energy Blade technique originally used by Fused Zamasu. One of Kagyu's learnable Super Attacks in World Mission which he can learn at Bond Lvl 15.
- Mind Break Release – Kagyu is capable of releasing Babidi's Mind Control by clicking his fingers, as shown when he releases Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta from Super Saiyan 3 Majin Vegeta's control.
- Darkness Sword – Kagyu manages to steal Dabura's Darkness Sword after defeating him, and uses it to threaten Nuova Shenron-possessed Basaku.
- Hero Switch - A bracelet-like device that allows the user to enter the SDBH game world by taking on the form of their Hero Avatar. After being brought back to the real world after getting trapped on the game world Earth in Age 764 due to being swallowed by a tear in space created by a game world anomaly, Kagyu is given his own Hero Switch upon being determined to be Hero Switch-compatible, allowing him to use it to take the form of his Namekian Berserker avatar in the game world. During the Organization of Babidi's second attack on Hero Town, his Hero Switch is upgraded with a new switch by Leggings and Anne that allows Kagyu to take on the form of his avatar in the real world by tapping into his latent power to allow him to use game world abilities.
Main article: Class-up
Kagyu possess the Class-up state throughout most of his appearance in Victory Mission.
The Namekian Berserker can use the Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state is comparable to the Super Saiyan 2 level of power.
Kagyu is able to become a Super Class Namekian Berserker. He uses this during the Shadow Dragon conflict, for the first time during his battle with Basaku, where he is able to defeat Basaku's entire team by himself upon using the Super Class-up via a capsule.
The Namekian Berserker can use the Super Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state is comparable to the Super Saiyan 3 level of power.
Main article: God Class-up
The Namekian Berserker can use the God Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state is comparable to the Super Saiyan God level of power.
Super God Class-up
The Namekian Berserker can use the Super God Class-up state to attain power similar to a Super Saiyan Blue's strength.
Fuse with Piccolo
The Namekian Berserker can fuse with Piccolo in Dragon Ball Heroes to increase his power. In World Mission, Kagya can fuse with Piccolo via his Merge of Courage CAA Special Ability.
- Japanese: Satoshi Hino (日野聡 Hino Satoshi)