Goku was brought there by Suno after the plane he was in crashed. After Goku took down Muscle Tower and saved the village, also rescuing the chief of the village, Android 8 decided to stay there. Jingle Village is seen during the Kid Buu Saga when the residents of the village gave their energy to Goku's Super Spirit Bomb.
Other Dragon Ball Stories
- Jingle Village Chief
- Suno's Mother and Father
- Android 8
- Active Woman
- Contemplative Old Man
- Gallant Youth
- Kind Youth
- Land Expert
- Man in a Purple Coat
- Nature-loving Woman
- Pensive Man
- Snowman-loving Girl
- Stumpy Man
- Worker on Break
- Vacationer from West City
- Many round furry pink creatures wander around in this region, as well as many rabbits.
- In Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, the region is also home to White Wolves, Golden Wolves, and Large-Antlered Caribou.
- Additionally, Bells Village's fishing spot is home to Azure Catfish, Golden Trout, & Turquoise Trout, while Golden Energetic Fish & Great Energetic Fish can be caught by swimming in the lake near the village's northwest loading dock.
- There is also a Dinosaur Habitat that appears in the snow covered forest northeast of the village which is home to local Megalosaurus, a species of cold-blooded dinosaur adapted to living in arctic regions and similar to bears, it stores fat for the winter. A frozen Megalosaurus can also be found in a ice cavern northwest of Bells Village. Eighter is shown to be protective of the local dinosaur population, confronting poachers who planned to kill them just so they can obtain and sell their valuable Marbled Dino Meat.
Video Game Appearances
Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu visit Jingle Village in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans. They learn that Launch was there but went to the Holly Plain in order to find a Hyacinth flower and save a sick boy in the village.
In Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, it is named Bells Village and is located in the North Mountains Area across the frozen lake Darlinge Polynya northeast of Dr. Gero's Lab and the ruins of Muscle Tower (which acts an destructible enemy base for the North Mountains Area). It can be first visited by Piccolo, Krillin, & Tien when they are searching for Dr. Gero's Lab after completing "Cell Saga: Android Terror Arrives Episode 4: Android 20's True Identity" which unlocks the North Mountains Area. During their search for Dr. Gero, Android 8 can be found in the village gathering firewood, though Suno is not present. Fortuneteller Baba can be found inside the village where she will reveal local Memorial Spots for 1000 Zeni. The village also contains a Cook who can cook food dishes, a Grocery that sells food & ingredients, & a Material Shop that sells materials and minerals. Frozen Rabbit Meat can be obtained by destroying chunks of ice, while White Wolves, and Large-Antlered Caribou can be hunted for their highly valuable meat. Though visiting the village is optional it is a good place to stock up on food and healing items before continuing on to Dr. Gero's Lab. It should also be noted that though Darlings Polynya that separates Dr. Gero's Lab & Muscle Tower from the village is partially frozen and the Worker on Break warns them not to fall into the ice cold water, the Dragon Team will not freeze if they swim in it.
- The song "Jingle Bells", and "Jingle Village" could possibly be related. Jingle Bells is a song about winter, and snowy days, and Jingle Village is always snowy.
- The Landscape of Jingle Village, as well as the overall attire of its citizens, suggest that the landscape and culture was derived from Russia and other areas of Eastern and Northern Europe.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, 2020